KARYUKAI

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Anaximedes » Sun, 15Apr26 12:24

GreenApe wrote:Hi, I really stuck in part 2
When Kanemori come to visit Akimi and her gay friend, no matter what i do she slap him.
plz help....

Oh that was easy.....



im also stuck. what was the solution?
Anaximedes
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 11Jul19 15:52
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Spike1981 » Sun, 15Apr26 14:24

Anaximedes wrote:
GreenApe wrote:Hi, I really stuck in part 2
When Kanemori come to visit Akimi and her gay friend, no matter what i do she slap him.
plz help....

Oh that was easy.....



im also stuck. what was the solution?


Click on the gay friend!
Spike1981
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 12Aug13 13:19
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 16:52

quite a nice game!
even thought i'm not a fan of asian girls i love shark's animations...
i really appreciated the attention you focused on anal sex.
good work team, keep up!
john milton
great white shark
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed, 15Apr15 10:28
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Rexxx » Sun, 15Apr26 19:28

How many bad endings there are ?
I have only found one, but usually there are more.
Rexxx
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun, 14Nov09 08:55
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby badboll » Tue, 15Apr28 14:15

When trying to play Shikomiko (or Shikomoko as the tab is named, might wanna fix that too?) in the priv box you are asked to provide a password from the Karyukai game that is given at the end.
But sadly I have to report that there is no such password at the end of Karyukai. Would it be possible that someone can tell me?
badboll
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 11Oct14 16:04
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby paquito » Tue, 15Apr28 14:40

Shark removed the password at the end of the main game 2-3 days ago, but apparently he forgot to remove it for the bonus game associated.
paquito
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Tue, 14Jul01 19:56
Location: France
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby badboll » Tue, 15Apr28 14:51

paquito wrote:Shark removed the password at the end of the main game 2-3 days ago, but apparently he forgot to remove it for the bonus game associated.


I see, well the problem would be solved if said password was provided. Though I have no problems waiting for Shark to fix it.
badboll
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 11Oct14 16:04
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby shark » Tue, 15Apr28 18:02

I'll remove de password for Shikomico.
in waiting, use: tatami
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3879
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 15Apr28 21:41

Thanks for the game Shark [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
User avatar
Rikwar
Great Master of corals
 
Posts: 1058
Joined: Tue, 10Feb09 00:00
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby cruiser » Wed, 15Apr29 18:23

Was not here for a long time and Kaboom.....a new Game.....Thank you Shark and Team.....now hurry home and start the game.....
User avatar
cruiser
star of the reef
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Mon, 06Nov20 00:00
Location: germany
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby Arashi » Wed, 15Apr29 20:24

Shark.....i've literally just started to play "KARYUKAI" (Enako, just opened the door for Akimi ;) ) i'm crazy about Asia and specially Japan, so i've waited with thrills (and my girlfriend) for this game. and one thing i MUST say immediately..... remake of Enigma's "Saddeness" ......FANTASTIC, it REALLY MAKES A GREAT MOOD.... i already like this game.

One general sugestion (if i may put it here please).... would it be possible to expand a donation possibilities to methods like "i deal" or others, not only a credit card?
Arashi
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 09May23 23:00
Location: Poland

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby el drakki » Fri, 15May01 19:11

C'est le jeu où j'ai eu le moins de problèmes à résoudre, trop lineaire, je me suis un peu ennuyer, pas de surprises...

C'est surement le jeu que j'ai moins aimé :(

Désolé....
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
User avatar
el drakki
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu, 14Jan23 22:23
Location: Murcia, Spain
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby HeyChief » Sat, 15May02 22:59

Hi all, for some reason the code at the end of part one, can not be used at the start of part two? I keeps giving me the error code "VRONG Code". I have played it through 5 times now to check if I wrote the code wrong, and it always rejects it.
By the way so far the game is great as always.
User avatar
HeyChief
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri, 15Jan16 04:52
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby vimmers » Sun, 15May03 08:47

HeyChief wrote:Hi all, for some reason the code at the end of part one, can not be used at the start of part two? I keeps giving me the error code "VRONG Code". I have played it through 5 times now to check if I wrote the code wrong, and it always rejects it.
By the way so far the game is great as always.

same here
vimmers
great white shark
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun, 11May29 08:02
sex: Masculine

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby john milton » Sun, 15May03 15:50

vimmers wrote:
HeyChief wrote:Hi all, for some reason the code at the end of part one, can not be used at the start of part two? I keeps giving me the error code "VRONG Code". I have played it through 5 times now to check if I wrote the code wrong, and it always rejects it.
By the way so far the game is great as always.

same here

i tryed it too... don't knoe why...
john milton
great white shark
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed, 15Apr15 10:28
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

eXTReMe Tracker