KARYUKAI

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: KARYUKAI

Postby luke » Mon, 15May04 12:51

vimmers wrote:
HeyChief wrote:Hi all, for some reason the code at the end of part one, can not be used at the start of part two? I keeps giving me the error code "VRONG Code". I have played it through 5 times now to check if I wrote the code wrong, and it always rejects it.
By the way so far the game is great as always.

same here

Check that the password you type is in lower case... I just tested it, it works (at least, with the online version)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby vimmers » Wed, 15May06 07:56

just played it again both online and offline and got the same password By PM please! The word is 6 letters and your beginning and ending was correct. Lou
but it doesn't work on any of them
Do you have a pop-up blocker enabled? You just type the word, no need for enter. Look at the screen when you type the last letter or you may miss it.
vimmers
great white shark

Postby blossom » Sat, 15May09 22:44

Yep... I'm having trouble using the password at the end of part 1 as well. I tried all lowercase ALWAYS all lower case. Every help word ever used! Lou... nothing works. :??:
blossom
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby blossom » Sat, 15May09 22:49

oddly enough I went back out and reloaded the game... works now. Apparently once you get an invalid code, you can't enter another code,,, you have to reload game before you try again.
blossom
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Dragonfish » Thu, 15Jun04 20:17

Perhaps I am getting old...I have tried every help word that seems obvious to me, with no luck. I am not particularly far into the game, and as I have always been able to work my way through Shark's excellent games, it is very embarrassing for me to admit that I'm stuck. Has Shark hinted at the word?
Dragonfish
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Thu, 15Jun04 21:37

Be Zen, remember that the story is happening in... japan. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby Dragonfish » Fri, 15Jun05 03:49

Domo arigato, sensei!
Dragonfish
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's games