TEASING HOLIDAYS

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: TEASING HOLIDAYS

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Jan13 21:12

OK. I'm at my limit.
Shark does his best, we've heard we could have done better with this one, let it go!
A little gratitude is in order.
He has a tough job. He speaks and writes English well enough that he could release any game with no English translation. But he asks Squeeky and I polish it. Squeeky (Australian) removes the glaring errors and sticks pretty close to what Shark wrote (what Shark prefers). I (American) do an almost complete rewrite. I try to pare it down to the essence of what we were given. Shark takes the three of these offerings and gives you a final script.
If we fell down on the job, we need to hear that. We don't need every English speaking resident in the northern hemisphere to pile on and say "your English stinks".

If anyone wants to discuss written/spoken English beyond this point, take it to the beach! I'll not tolerate any more here!
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby registerman » Fri, 15Jan16 19:42

Hi,

I have a problem, i dont have the code to do the second part, on website or download, the game dont give me the code a the end of the first part ? Instead of the code i have a blank
registerman
great white shark

Postby buggerlugs2 » Sat, 15Jan17 21:37

I have been trying for days but canot find a way to get the bikini bottoms out from the pool?
buggerlugs2
Pilot fish

Postby paquito » Sat, 15Jan17 21:51

You have to click on the thing in the guy's hand (sorry I don't know the proper word in English for this item) and wait. After a moment the bikini bottom will be caught into the net if my memories are good.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby xeron » Tue, 15Jan20 09:22

Same problem..... he does'nt move to take to bikini....
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Jan20 09:28

buggerlugs2 wrote:I have been trying for days but cannot find a way to get the bikini bottoms out from the pool?

xeron wrote:Same problem..... he doesn't move to take to bikini....

Did he see it?
What action does the hint word suggest?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby xeron » Tue, 15Jan20 09:37

i clicked on bikini, on hand, on net... nothing happen

hint word ???
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Jan20 11:04

xeron wrote:i clicked on bikini, on hand, on net... nothing happen

hint word ???

This explains what it is and how you find it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

If what you try doesn't work click something else. I machine gun click and watch for the cursor to disappear. Once I find where it's pretty simple to figure out what action. The hint word is probably a good first step.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby tallpine62 » Tue, 15Mar10 06:51

Fantastic game, i have finally found all three ending of the game, this game is superb, it is so good that one hates to see it end, fantastic job on this one Shark and Team.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby helmi » Thu, 15Mar12 20:31

again a avery good game - compliments to Shark and the lagoon team. Some very tricky traps in there were you had to be very fast. The only "problem" I have is as Campus is such a great game, this sequel cannot really catch up to this Level.
helmi
Pilot fish

Postby ariikluth » Wed, 15Mar25 02:33

Can anyone pm me hint word pls. I wrote everything Shark posted can't find it somehow
ariikluth
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Mar25 02:59

It is written within the early comments, read Shark's comments. He usually writes a semi coded statement, for example, "The cook knows the right spice and taste". Your question then would be, "Am I looking for 'spice' or 'taste'?".
Reread, the challenge isn't really too traumatic, I hope, [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] :??:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ariikluth » Thu, 15Mar26 04:08

Well i found hint word by help something i type many times earlier, i was trying to guess for a long time. I think game is bugged for me or something i will try to download it.

By the way as always great game shark
ariikluth
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 15Mar26 07:54

ariikluth wrote:Well i found hint word by help something i type many times earlier, i was trying to guess for a long time. I think game is bugged for me or something i will try to download it.

It is surprising how many are told to "Look at Shark's comments in the first 5 pages" for the help word.
Bugged for you? :lol:
Before release, we the team, get a good chance to test different parts of a game as they become available. That is to check on the text for translations as well as testing the game. Sometimes a "flaw" may be found but a "bug"? Not sure they count as a "bug" but when attended there is improvement at that location.

Enjoy the rest of your playing.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Mar26 08:54

ariikluth wrote:Well i found hint word by help something i type many times earlier, i was trying to guess for a long time. I think game is bugged for me or something i will try to download it.

This post explains in depth how to find and use the word. You don't hit enter and if you're not watching the screen you may miss what happens when you type it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179
HTH
Lou
I just tested, the correct word works (all lower case)!
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games