TEASING HOLIDAYS

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: TEASING HOLIDAYS

Postby LRM » Thu, 14Dec25 08:14

EscapeEvade wrote:People keep talking about a bonus scene, and I've finished Part 2 with 2 different endings. I have no idea what you need to do to get a bonus scene... Is it after the game or during the game?

There's a bonus scene for most all Shark's creations (12 at this time). They to date have never come out of the Priv-box. It's an incentive.
The last open release resided in the Priv-box until a new release took it's place.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby ZaphodB » Fri, 14Dec26 23:19

Anamis wrote:I cant seem to not get caught in the wine shop

Think where Emilee might hide the wine.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby Anamis » Sat, 14Dec27 01:11

o yes I know that part its just that I thought there was a way to not get caught at all but I see now that is just part of the game silly me read the posts wrong I just thought there was a third way to the secen
Anamis
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby michael premiun » Tue, 14Dec30 01:35

hi all. guys can u help me with bonus part? and what shoud i do to find other endings? i olny found one in the tent? plz help. i tryed [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] evrything tnx :)
michael premiun
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Tue, 14Dec30 02:16

michael premiun wrote:hi all. guys can u help me with bonus part? and what shoud i do to find other endings? i olny found one in the tent? plz help. i tryed [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] evrything tnx :)

Other endings asked and answered in earlier posts! Luke if I'm not mistaken, but answered none the less.
Michael, we don't give click here answers. Keep looking and you'll solve the bonus too.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 14Dec30 03:35

ZaphodB wrote:
Anamis wrote:I cant seem to not get caught in the wine shop

Think where Emilee might hide the wine.

:stuck:
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Eligarf » Tue, 14Dec30 04:35

Hmm...I hope I can say this without offending anyone. I do appreciate these games and the work that goes into them a lot, but this is the first time I have ever just quit one of his games in the middle because I was bored with it. I don't know, it just seemed so very predictable. The biking scene was new, and got my interest up a bit, but nothing was really done with it. No real plot to speak of, and the characters themselves are unrealistic, shallow, and no different in personality than the main characters from the other games. That made it hard to identify with them or care what happens to them. Tastes being relative and subjective things, it is to be expected that each different game would appeal more to some and less to others, and I hope that this comment doesn't seem unappreciative. I am still very grateful to Sharky and his team for the games, and still looking forward to the next one as eagerly as ever, but this one just didn't do it for me.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 15Jan07 23:26

Been away for awhile so Thank you Shark for another cool game ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 15Jan08 20:07

Happy New Year 2015 to all the lagooners!
Bonne année a tous!

Been away for a long while and just got the Teasing Holidays game.
WELL DONE, Shark & Cie. !!! [img]kator/smiley229.gif[/img]

Going to try now to find all those hidden endings, bad and good ...
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby zimenex » Fri, 15Jan09 16:13

Ok, now either there's a bug on the game at the moment, or I'm doing something very wrong. I'm at the very beginning of the game where one of the girls is undoing the other's blouse. I have the hint word, but that doesn't seem to be helping. One button's been undone (all though hint word suggests this is a 2 step process, but seems to just be a simple one-off click). I'm then supposed to click on the hand and drag down apparently, but this doesn't seem to be possible. The minute I click on the hand, she starts trying to do undo the button but never succeeds. What am I doing wrong?
zimenex
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Fri, 15Jan09 16:22

Try harder. Sometimes buttons of female blouses need a bit more attention to open.
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby coldrealms » Mon, 15Jan12 00:39

Again another super fun game. Like others have noted it felt a bit short but beggars can't be choosers!

I would note that the English texts still need a lot of work. The context and vocabulary are jarring. I am sure many many others have offered before but I would be glad to take the translations and rewrite them to flow better for us yanks :)

BTW - I'm a writer in RL and been coming to this site for ages. Just felt compelled to offer aid to the community.

Looking forward to the next game!
coldrealms
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 15Jan12 00:50

coldrealms wrote: and rewrite them to flow better for us yanks :)

That is one of the problems with the modern differences between UK English, AU English, US English and any other variant of English. *smile*
It is hard to get it correct for all of them. LOL
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby shark » Mon, 15Jan12 01:23

And don't forget that the games are played in over a hundred countries and need a simple and easy to understand language...
shark
Site Admin

Postby midorimd » Mon, 15Jan12 11:49

I have a doubt. I thought Alyssa ending up with Matt is the good ending in the Campus game and being Bruce's girlfriend is a bad ending. So why Alyssa is suddenly having threesome with Matt and Bruce in this game? It like Geraldine servicing the Baron behind Gregory's back or Lola happy with Chris screwing around with Evelyn and Angelica. I also didn't get the impression that Matt was a guy who is into threesome a.k.a sharing.Confused. Btw what's with the incest theme going on?
midorimd
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games