another late night at the office

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: another late night at the office

Postby tallpine62 » Tue, 14Mar25 02:43

My compliments to Mr. Shark and all who assisted him in the making of this superb game, a wonderful game put together with plenty of thought and imagination. I loved all parts and would have liked to have seen more girl on girl action, but thats just me, GREAT JOB!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Tue, 14Mar25 13:12

captainx wrote:Did I miss the bonus to 'Another Late Night At The Office' or was there not one?

No, you didn't. Shark hadn't have the time to make it.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby mallo » Tue, 14Mar25 14:14

LucaNatoli wrote:
shark wrote:Thank you to Luca for the new Italian version. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

No worries, i am always happy to do it [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

mephistophelix wrote:
Anvar wrote:I'm having a problem with the game, I can't seem to get past the point where the bald guy should put on her panties. I think I've clicked just about everywhere, but no luck, I keep getting the sex scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That´s also my Problem! Help please!

Code:3612

Are you referring to the scene in the Gym. The bald guy getting ready to pound her from behind? If so...

Do not click on him or her behind. Try some where else that is not sexual... if you still need any help, i can surely give you a Hand

I have the same problem, I don't see when / how to use your hint in the gym, could you be a bit more specific ? Thanks a lot !
mallo
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Tue, 14Mar25 14:42

luke wrote:
captainx wrote:Did I miss the bonus to 'Another Late Night At The Office' or was there not one?

In fact, luke had a very interesting idea for the bonus of "late night", but after the output of the game, I focused on "teasing" for making the mini-game ready for Christmas ...
In a few days you will have the bonus of "castle whispers".
shark
Site Admin

Postby Solid Snake » Tue, 14Mar25 15:37

To Master Sharks :

I'am always gladly surprised by each of your wonderfull marvel. It's a strange path You've decided to follow : each game is better than the last one and worse ( ? ) than the next one. Keep it up !!!!...

The Lagooners will be with you. Always. And, maybe, one day, on the world of your supporters the Sun will never set.
Solid Snake
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 14Mar25 20:25

shark wrote:
luke wrote:

In fact, luke had a very interesting idea for the bonus of "late night", but after the output of the game, I focused on "teasing" for making the mini-game ready for Christmas ...
In a few days you will have the bonus of "castle whispers".

The bonus scenes of all your games are part of the tradition Monsieur Shark, and a good incentive to visit the Privbox.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Felix » Thu, 14Mar27 22:38

What a little slut, she is, personally I don't think she is so innocent after all. I still don't know what ending is the best, although i quite liked the one where she...

...takes her revenge on Miss Dahlene...

Fun game as always!
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby timcindevon » Sun, 14Mar30 12:58

please help in stuck in the photocopy rm in pt 1 where you need to get the copies of her ass & pick up her knickers , I can only seem to get her knickers before it changes scenes , please help its annoying me lol
timcindevon
Pilot fish

Postby Felix » Sun, 14Mar30 13:21

timcindevon wrote:please help in stuck in the photocopy rm in pt 1 where you need to get the copies of her ass & pick up her knickers , I can only seem to get her knickers before it changes scenes , please help its annoying me lol

Basically the photocopy room is the one where you have to be fast, in real life as well as in this game.
Felix Atagong
The ArianeB 7.x Walkthroughs at
http://arianeb.atagong.com
Felix
lagoon predator

Postby gam0rrr » Sun, 14Mar30 18:09

another great game shark and co, enjoyed it :)
gam0rrr
great white shark

Postby szabogerzson » Sun, 14Mar30 22:30

Please help!
Angela and Dexter scene. Angela sit on the chair. Dexter lick her pussy and than move in. I repeat this 3-4 times, but I don't know what is the next?

(sorry for my english)

Thanks
szabogerzson
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 14Mar31 12:11

Already asked and answered
Answer here
luke

Postby Stev-23 » Mon, 14Mar31 18:11

Another Late Night At The Office is absolutely great... what an awesome game. A great thx to Shark and his group to create it !!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] :crazy: :roi:
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby ciberix » Tue, 14Apr01 23:49

Bonjour,

c'est la première fois que je viens demander de l'aide après avoir fini tous les jeux de l'espace public! De plus, comme personne n'a parlé de ce point, je suppose que je suis le seul qui a été bloqué ici, ce qui me rend un peu honteux mais bon...
Je suis donc au moment où la secrétaire se penche par-dessus le comptoir pour aller chercher les clés et que le livreur de pizza est derrière elle. J'ai repéré qu'il devait poser ses mains sur le bas des hanches de la demoiselle et faire un "click and move" mais j'ai beau m'escrimer dans tous les sens, rien ne se passe! Quel est donc le sens de ce click and move (j'y suis depuis quasi une heure, c'est toujours ce type de mouvements qui me pose problème dans ces jeux, je ne sais pas si c'est dû au fait que j'utilise le pad du portable à la place d"une souris)?

Merci d'avance.

Hello,

it's the first time I ask for help, as I've finished all the games of the open base! Moreover, as nobody seemed to have been stucked at that point in the topic, I feel a bit ashamed, but however...
I'm stuck at the moment when the secretary is over the reception desk, trying to open a drawer, with the pizza man behind her. I've noticed that the man had to put his hands on the back of the miss' hips and then do a "click and move" but I go in all the directions and nothing happens! Towards which direction is this "click and move" (I'm stuck for nearly an hour, I always have problems with that type of moves in the games, I don't know if it's due to the fact that I use the laptop's pad and not a mouse) ?

Thank you for your help.
ciberix
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 14Apr02 12:10

Non, non, ce n'est pas un "click and move" au moment où il pose la main sur sa hanche : si tu relâches le bouton de la souris, la mire s'affiche alors qu'il n'y a eu aucun mouvement : tu dois donc cliquer ailleurs (et à ce moment-là, c'est un click and move)

Au fait, bienvenue dans le lagon, ciberix
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games