another late night at the office

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: another late night at the office

Postby midorimd » Fri, 14Jun20 08:29

Squeeky wrote:Oh! Promoted! Give us a "slice of the cake"! Help Shark's expenses!

How do we make things as we do?

Do you know 'King Arthur', 'Camelot', the 'Round table'?
Here, Shark is King Arthur and the table is Global (well, limited in representation) and 'Camelot' is where things are supposed to be perfect but where we agree as best as possible within constraints.

Yes, in early days one had to wonder about the limit of Shark's tricks/traps.
From time to time the Team may offer a trick which he may accept, but then he can surprise even us!

We will willing take a share of your promotional bonus!!! [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

You fail to notice the most important word in my post, IF.lol. But WHEN, and not IF, I get a promotion, I got a long list where i got stuff for free and never contributed and this forum is in the top 3. Is Shark planning on using Angela like Nanny or is it the end of our favourite secretary?
midorimd
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Jun20 09:03

Fail to notice "IF"?
Hey!! Why did I bother to make the post?
It was tongue-in-cheek! Hell!! Get a life.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby midorimd » Fri, 14Jun20 13:27

Squeeky wrote:Fail to notice "IF"?
Hey!! Why did I bother to make the post?
It was tongue-in-cheek! Hell!! Get a life.

My directional skill is tad messy. Mind point me the right direction where I can get a life?
midorimd
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Jun20 14:25

The "Power Off" switch on your computer? Personally I'm happy having recreational visits to sites like the lagoon and indulging in pseudo life, and I suspect Squeeky is too! He probably just got some sand in a sensitive place! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby midorimd » Fri, 14Jun20 20:33

Why things are always this hard? Of all the places you could have pointed me, you chose the POWER OFF button? The computer guy sold me a PC which has a single button for both power and restart. I hate my life. :ouin:
midorimd
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Jun20 22:28

Heh!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby aryben89 » Mon, 14Oct27 15:33

Hi, I'm new, and I'm playing another late night...I'm getting stuck at the shower between Angela and Dahlene...how can I prevent team from taking photo of them?
tnx for the help! XXX
ps: I have tried to use the hint word help, but it doesn't work...I'm playing with English version
aryben89
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Mon, 14Oct27 19:13

aryben89 wrote:Hi, I'm new, and I'm playing another late night...I'm getting stuck at the shower between Angela and Dahlene...how can I prevent team from taking photo of them?
tnx for the help! XXX
ps: I have tried to use the hint word help, but it doesn't work...I'm playing with English version

Welcome to the Lagoon.
The hint word works for me although I didn't play to the point where you're having trouble. It doesn't appear (ever?) or doesn't answer the question you have?
Maybe to prevent the photo you should make a different action earlier.
Lou
I think your question was asked and answered in earlier pages.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby tallpine62 » Fri, 14Dec26 09:29

I love this game more every time i play it and have a question for Mr. Shark or any team member, when Gerry and Angela pick up the toner and stop by Angela's place, Gerry gets his hand on Angela's pussy again, first in the car, is there any way for Gerry to score with Angela? looks like if he plays with her pussy two times then Angela would be horny and want to get fucked. Another question, the pizza boy puts his hand on Angela' pussy but nothing happens, once again for the touch looks like Angela would be horny or protest. A great, super great job on this one team, please to keep up the fantastic work, would love to have seen some 4 finger work in the shower seen. oh well, Merry Christmas to all!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby sexygames » Sat, 15Jan10 17:06

Sorry, I just come in to post my compliments to the creator of this merveillous game. I played yesterdays for a couple of hours and it really great! Great work
sexygames
Pilot fish

Postby Stutum » Wed, 15Mar11 19:49

Playing through both games, I really wanted to strangle Dexter with his own tie. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Stutum
Pilot fish

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 15Mar12 18:46

I have played this game over and over because it is so enjoyable to do so, a simple thank you to shark and the team is simply not good enough so i have started contributing when i can.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby helmi » Thu, 15Mar12 20:22

Congratulations on this game - I enjoyed it very much, there were some nice "shark-style" traps in it - and all three endings are worth playing them (I was just hoping that Gerry would get the Chance to "celebrate" with his new assistant. But maybe an idea for the next part of this series.
helmi
Pilot fish

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 17:29

probably one of the best game in the whole site, great sex scenes, beatuful girls and a great storyline!
i couldn't expect anything better....
thank you shark, as always!
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby SonarR2 » Mon, 22Oct03 02:23

I really like this game and I was looking for the original game "Late Night At The Office" and I can't find it. I wanted to replay it. Is there any place I can find it? [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
SonarR2
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games