Fan Requests

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Fan Requests

Postby TheAce » Thu, 15Apr16 23:20

I still have the monster fantasy romance idea. With Detective Jack Harker inheriting a mansion that houses a Ghost (Lilly) a vampire (Carmen) and a werewolf (Lupa)
TheAce
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby tallpine62 » Sat, 15Apr18 07:05

Squeeky wrote:Ok, since you know the bounds of content then it is a pointless exercise to be suggesting in this particular thread that which know won't happen.
I didn't say, or even infer, that such things were not to be discussed. I'm sure you'd find more appropriate places to exercise your imagination.

Thank you Mr. Squeeky, your counsel was both timely and good, i enjoy the Sharks Lagoon far to greatly to harm in any possible way.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 15Apr18 07:57

That's fine. I have no issues with your musings where appropriate. I too could be castigated for some of my thoughts if they were known (not that I'd act on them). Um? "Mr"? I hung up my cane years ago. :lol:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby meh » Thu, 15Sep10 01:52

My favourite lagoon game is Sweet Anais 2. Is there any way you guys could make a similar one, where you could customise the girl even more??
Thanks!
meh
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 15Sep10 03:22

There are a few things why such a proposal is unlikely to occur amongst which are:
1. Shark does not particularly like to revisit something that he has already done,
2. Shark is more challenged with presenting a story these days rather than, for want of a better description, "mini- incidents".
3. Lastly, should he ever do such a thing the Team is very unlikely to have any bearing upon such an idea.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby meh » Fri, 15Sep11 02:22

Squeeky wrote:There are a few things why such a proposal is unlikely to occur amongst which are:
1. Shark does not particularly like to revisit something that he has already done,
2. Shark is more challenged with presenting a story these days rather than, for want of a better description, "mini- incidents".
3. Lastly, should he ever do such a thing the Team is very unlikely to have any bearing upon such an idea.

Damn it [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] If Shark won't do it, then it will probably never happen. There are tons of games out there where you can customise the girl, but none of them comes even close to the quality of Sweet Anais 2. :(
meh
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's games