Fan Requests

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Fan Requests

Postby Tskxe » Thu, 14Apr17 08:25

...me too...like these naive girls...^^
Tskxe
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby katakana132 » Thu, 14Apr17 18:33

For instance, one of the most sexually charged scenes in the Whakawai series is in part 2 of "under the spotlights". When the hiro returns from the bedroom to find Ahora talking with John (forgive me if his name is wrong) and he has to quickly remove his hand from her leg. it tells us he was sweet talking her and she was not used to such advances so she was going along willingly. Then when they stood to leave for the photoshoot, he puts his hand on her butt where no one can see and she is OK with it because she thinks its innocent fun or that just how John is.
Those little situations are what drive Ahora's desire level up and that's what makes the game so great.

The same scenario occurs in Nanny's day 3. When Lola is alone with John and he is getting her to take photos etc. He plays on her naive nature and it makes for a really entertaining scene.

I submitted my Whakawai story before, but Squeeky if there is any interest I can submit it again?
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Apr18 01:44

@katakana132
Is that already appearing as a post here in Forums? If so, then tell me the thread and I'll make the due reference in the Team archives, would save you having to repost. I must admit that when I began compiling a resource list for the benefit of the Team I was not thorough with what I put there.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 14Apr18 05:23

Squeeky wrote:@katakana132
Is that already appearing as a post here in Forums? If so, then tell me the thread and I'll make the due reference in the Team archives, would save you having to repost. I must admit that when I began compiling a resource list for the benefit of the Team I was not thorough with what I put there.

Sure, it's under the "Projects" thread and it's labeled "New Whakawai game idea"

Thanks for taking another look
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 14Apr18 07:16

Ah, yes. I do recall seeing that.
A quick glance through that showed that you had Shark's interest, and a few others, the downturn for Shark however was lengthy English.
I have made the same mistake as you by assuming that Shark has a very strong command of English.
Short dialogs are no problem for Shark but lengthy conversational English (interactive) apparently seems to worry him.

It is probably better to submit the general theme of an idea with added detail so that the plot is well understood; yes, some conversations might be included, but use them as illustration. Shark prefers to work from a concept/an idea and write his own French script to go with his art.

By understanding that, and certain other things that Shark has said about his development of games, this may assist you and others.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby DragonKnight » Wed, 14May21 01:05

I would hate to sound in any way needy, but I was just swimming past and noticed that no one commented on anything from my previous post. Not even to tell me it was in the wrong place.

Please, someone, soothe my fragile ego. I'd like to think there was at least one half-decent idea in there. ;)

(Okay, it's less about my ego and more about the fact that I'm studying game design. With a focus on story writing for games. So I'd really love any assessments of anything on that post.)
DragonKnight
Pilot fish

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 14May22 08:58

DragonKnight wrote:I would hate to sound in any way needy, but I was just swimming past and noticed that no one commented on anything from my previous post.

I can't tell you anything about game design, but I would also love a return of Wendy & Chloe & the rest. Maybe (& I think this has been mentioned before by someone) a prequel to their wild adventures at school...

My only comment on that Desire & Submission idea is that there's no hook yet in that story besides, "Okay, the Countess has gotta learn discipline." Is there a quest, or a problem that has to be resolved, or an event that has to be managed?

Personally, I appreciate when people put a ton of thought into scenarios. I just usually don't respond to them. Thumbs up!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Thu, 14May22 14:08

An idea is still useful and can be used one day. We are curently working from a script proposed by a lagooner in February 2012...
shark
Site Admin

Postby xstay-truex » Wed, 14May28 13:09

shark wrote:An idea is still useful and can be used one day. We are curently working from a script proposed by a lagooner in February 2012...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1531&start=30 ;)
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14May28 14:36

xstay-truex wrote:
shark wrote:An idea is still useful and can be used one day. We are curently working from a script proposed by a lagooner in February 2012...

...But that topic was February 2011 xstay-truex! :??:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby xstay-truex » Wed, 14May28 14:39

Greebo wrote:
xstay-truex wrote:

...But that topic was February 2011 xstay-truex! :??:

Oops.. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 15Apr13 21:42

withdrawn
Last edited by tallpine62 on Sat, 15Apr18 07:01, edited 1 time in total.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 15Apr14 06:55

Your request would never be realised, check the Forum rules with regard to content.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 15Apr15 02:00

Squeeky wrote:Your request would never be realised, check the Forum rules with regard to content.

removed
Last edited by tallpine62 on Sat, 15Apr18 07:02, edited 1 time in total.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Apr15 02:35

Ok, since you know the bounds of content then it is a pointless exercise to be suggesting in this particular thread that which know won't happen.
I didn't say, or even infer, that such things were not to be discussed. I'm sure you'd find more appropriate places to exercise your imagination.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games