Fan Requests

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Fan Requests

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov04 06:47

My friend,
You proposed the idea,
I teased a potentially coherent thought.
A tropical wedding does sound good.
Shark will have drawings from the "Ahoroa" series which he might modify.

With those thoughts as background I'm sure others could tease this further.
One caution.
I'd like to understand how Shark feels on this before you try to develop this too much further, like, it would be a pity to put in a lot of work to find you are hopelessly disappointed.

Yes, he has shown some interest in a "return to Lola", but it would be good to understand how he feels about the "global" setting.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby mantacore » Mon, 13Nov04 09:04

I have no objections to that I'm just wondering would how shark and his team would feel on the idea and is such an idea practical if it wasn't I've no problems with it
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov04 11:10

Honestly, as one of the team I am quite receptive to the idea otherwise I'd not have offered such encouragement as I have.
Ultimately it is for Shark. We can only be guided by his decision. Many thanks for your thoughts and understandings.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby mantacore » Mon, 13Nov04 14:28

Thanks squeaky
mantacore
great white shark

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Nov04 21:55

I'd love to see this idea from mantacore come to fruition.

Another possible scenario could be to visit Nanny and her husband, maybe a year later. Nanny had many adventures with young men and only one of them got to visit her before she moved away after the wedding.
For example: Nanny has enjoyed her first year of marriage and loves Edward very much, but she is still trying to train him to pleasure her. She learned so many new things before she got married, and she wants that type of excitement.
-Edward does his best to please her, and she is appreciative but still frustrated. He sees this and after a year he decides that in order to keep Nanny happy, they should come to an "agreement". Edward tells nanny she can have one weekend a year to do all she wants with whomever she likes. Nanny objects to such a proposition because she is a traditional woman, despite her recent sexual adventures.
-After speaking with Alancy, she convinces nanny to be open to the idea. Alancy assures Nanny that this means Edward loves her and wants her to be as happy as possible.
-When Edward leaves for the weekend "on business" Nanny has to find ways to keep herself satisfied on her own. failing to find the pleasure she seeks, Nanny decides to try Edward's suggestion.
-Alancy can help her "open up"
-where will nanny go to find what she seeks?
-Who will she call?
-where is Edward and does he know what may be going on?

-Will nanny get the satisfaction she wants, and will she be able to stick to just one weekend? Will she be able to keep her adventures out of Edward's sight, and does he want her to?

It's a rough idea but I think there is a lot of potential in the nanny storyline, especially after her eye opening adventures before her marriage.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Tskxe » Mon, 13Nov04 23:03

...I like this story idea with nanny....let her try to cheat on her husband...but she has to be careful...not to get caught from him...^^
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby mantacore » Mon, 13Nov04 23:33

It seems we have a few good ideas doing the rounds
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 13Nov04 23:59

Note this thread back on 14 Jan 2011:

Game scenario contest
Shark:
I know that much of lagooners have a talent to write storylines and that gave me the idea to make a contest. Why do you not write a complete scenario which can be used for a game?

General organization:
- one prologue (presentation of the story and characters)
- 3 parts developing each one a typical situation in the story.
- one conclusion scene.

In the middle of that thread I compiled a list of links of proposals offered for the contest:
viewtopic.php?p=27181#p27181

Maybe there are some ideas there that may be a source of inspiration.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby ExtraStiffy » Tue, 13Nov05 21:32

I don't know about anyone else here, but I'd like to see something more along the lines of a "hard luck" scenario. Not EVERY character HAS to be ripped from the set of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." I personally would like to see a more "real" character/setting instead of some glamorous tropical isle, or a chateau in the Alps, or an ocean-side luxury manse in Malibu.
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Tue, 13Nov05 22:42

ExtraStiffy wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but I'd like to see something more along the lines of a "hard luck" scenario. Not EVERY character HAS to be ripped from the set of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." I personally would like to see a more "real" character/setting instead of some glamorous tropical isle, or a chateau in the Alps, or an ocean-side luxury manse in Malibu.

What? With ugly girls and scrawny blokes with tiny todgers? :D
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby ExtraStiffy » Wed, 13Nov06 07:57

Greebo wrote:What? With ugly girls and scrawny blokes with tiny todgers? :D

No, just that there are plenty of beautiful people in the world who aren't "The Beautiful People".
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

Postby fatquack » Wed, 13Nov06 19:19

I'd like to see a girls only game, with as many of Sharks girls as possible.
fatquack
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 13Nov08 06:08

ExtraStiffy wrote:I don't know about anyone else here, but I'd like to see something more along the lines of a "hard luck" scenario. Not EVERY character HAS to be ripped from the set of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." I personally would like to see a more "real" character/setting instead of some glamorous tropical isle, or a chateau in the Alps, or an ocean-side luxury manse in Malibu.

What about a major life-changing event between a couple?
Victor and Carla's happy marriage was turned around by him succumbing to a bedridden degenerative ailment some 5-10 years previous. Carla became his carer, he was unable to be her lover.
Just prior to his death he implores Carla not to dwell on him but go out and enjoy life.
This could be shown as Carla kneeling at the grave site with Victor portrayed in a thought bubble saying, "Those years you've been deprived, I know my time is short. Afterwards, relieve your frustrations. Go have fun."
Now three scenarios? (In these she is 'hit-upon') Carla resumes membership at the "tennis" club. It is Men's midweek competition. She is one of a few women serving "afternoon tea" to those not out on court. Rudolph (Rudie) accosts her in the kitchenette. Seats her on the servery bench and has begun to lap her pussy. How does the player avoid a bad ending, and who might be the one to catch them out?
(other two scenarios?)
Finale: Carla is maintaining the bar, all the other women have gone home.
Carla calls for silence, she has an announcement.
"Guys, you all seem to be happily married men and yet, over the last few weeks you've made a hit on me with an SMS.
I've written each of your names on a small piece of paper. Anyone not able to have an excuse to be away for from home on Saturday night?
Then we'll draw a name."
She knows that Terry's wife is actually away for the weekend and has only used his name. He is also the shiest. This will force her into initiating the sex scenes, like:
She unbuttons his shirt but has to take his hand to her breast.
She has him naked. She is sipping a liqueur and him a brandy: Hmm! I do like my gherkins pickled. Pours some of his brandy over his cock and proceeds to like it clean.
She anoints her nipples with her liqueur and invites him to taste them.
Ah! He gets the idea and decides "brandy lips" are to be on his menu.

At the curtain:
"Ah! Carla is beginning to enjoy life again.
One wonders, how far can she go without alerting some wife?
Or will she find more thrills across broader horizons?"

I'm not going to return to this. If anyone is inspired by something in this then run with it.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Bischoflobo » Fri, 13Nov08 06:39

how about an internship in a monastery;) where it is then placed through the beautiful pages in live on the head;)
Bischoflobo
sirens hunter

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 13Nov08 12:26

Bischoflobo wrote:how about an internship in a monastery;) where it is then placed through the beautiful pages in live on the head;)

I'm on your side bischoflobo, a scenario in a monastery with nuns and kidmonks and convent schoolgirls would be great!!

btw: the first adult film i saw, about 30years ago, was one with those specialities. unfortunately i am unable to find it again, although i've been searching and looking for it for more than 10years. :-(
spitzertyp
Games Master

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games