Narco

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Narco

Postby marley987 » Sat, 15Jan31 20:43

i am stuck on the part one, the beach scene, tony is putting oil on the girls ass, and then he sits on top of her and just moving with his hand up and down on her half, nothing else happens
marley987
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Jan31 21:07

marley987 wrote:i am stuck on the part one, the beach scene, tony is putting oil on the girls ass, and then he sits on top of her and just moving with his hand up and down on her half, nothing else happens

This game has a help word (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179). have you found and applied it?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 17:19

great, great, great game... sex scenes was so damn tempting i could barely resist!!! keep up!!!
can't wait to see the sequel
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Wed, 15May06 07:06

john milton wrote:great, great, great game... sex scenes was so damn tempting i could barely resist!!! keep up!!!
can't wait to see the sequel

Thanks John!
If you "really can't wait", another game involving Amanda and called "Stool Pigeon", also made in collaboration with Shark, is available in the Priv Box...for just a few bucks.
So don't hesitate and go for it! ;)
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Quant » Sun, 15May31 13:54

Help please!
I got stuck at the beginning of 3 parts - further stroking of a waist gives nothing!
P.S. Whether there are codes to helps? I know that in game "Whakawai: in the light of searchlights 2" there is a visual help at input of the word "camera".
Excuse for bad English
Quant
Pilot fish

Postby Quant » Sun, 15May31 14:02

Where it is possible to find games of the Shark with the built-in translation into Russian?
Excuse for bad English
Quant
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 15May31 18:08

Quant wrote:Help please!
I got stuck at the beginning of 3 parts - further stroking of a waist gives nothing!
P.S. Whether there are codes to helps? I know that in game "Whakawai: in the light of searchlights 2" there is a visual help at input of the word "camera".

Narco contains a help word within the first 5 pages. This post explains how to find it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

I don't think there are Russian translations for any of Shark's games. If you're willing to provide one PM Shark. It never hurts to ask.
Lou
PS добро пожаловать to the lagoon. If you haven't already, please take a few minutes to become familiar with these:
FAQs and the Rules
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Quant » Sun, 15May31 22:39

LRM wrote:Narco contains a help word within the first 5 pages. This post explains how to find it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

I read this post at once but how to be at loss for words didn't understand... :(
Excuse for bad English
Quant
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sun, 15May31 22:49

Quant wrote:
LRM wrote:Narco contains a help word within the first 5 pages. This post explains how to find it.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2179

I read this post at once but how to be at loss for words didn't understand... :(

Shark gives the help word (somewhat covertly) somewhere in the first five pages of this thread. Use that post to find it, even if you must type each word he posted, one at a time. You just type the word (lower case/no caps) on your keyboard (your Russian keyboard may complicate things), anytime the cross hairs are visible. Watch the screen when you type the last letter or you may miss the display.
Lou
You must enable pop-ups!!! Else it will not work!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Quant » Sun, 15May31 23:36

Who knows Russian? Send the private message please.
Excuse for bad English
Quant
Pilot fish

Postby jasko2205 » Tue, 15Jun09 01:04

One of my favorite games. Good job.
jasko2205
sirens hunter

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Thu, 16Apr28 14:50

Finished Narco. To be honest the game was kind of boring. Thought the plot was thin and the action thinner. [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby MalleckM » Tue, 16Jul12 16:05

Game is good, I hope to see more of such kind.
MalleckM
great white shark

Previous

Return to Shark's games