Bug in Shark's games

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Bug in Shark's games

Postby Frogger » Wed, 13Jun19 13:47

Hi Mr. Shark,

Just fyi I want to point out that the sound mute feature only mutes the music, but not the voice sounds made by the characters.

I would appreciate it if you could fix this problem. Thanks.
Frogger
sirens hunter

Re: Bug in Shark's games

Postby shark » Wed, 13Jun19 15:46

This was requested by the players. If you want to mute all sounds ... turn down your PC sound ...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 13Jun20 11:12

And i like it this way.
Just because when you are playing for a while, the music may be a bit nerving, but i still want to hear the sounds.
Can't be a big problem to turn the PC-Sound off, or can it??
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby hrmf » Fri, 13Jun21 00:10

I'd rather have one button for music and one for all sounds, but barring that I like that the button turns off the music and I can turn off my PC sound to completely mute it.

One suggestion, maybe the button could have a little musical note on it instead of a speaker (to indicate that it only mutes the music).
hrmf
great white shark

Postby bartek_75 » Fri, 13Jun21 07:40

I second that.
bartek_75
sirens hunter

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 13Jun22 03:14

Does it really important to put a note in place of a speaker. You don't like the music, you press the speaker. You don't like the others sounds, every sound system has a button marked "Power" press it & enjoy the game in place of starting a debate for a button picture !!

Enjoy the game (even if the next still have a speaker picture for mutting the music) !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Frogger » Sat, 13Jun22 05:11

Yes it's important that the button works.

I mute the sounds because I don't want the neighbors/gf to hear. But I play something else (youtube/music etc.) to make it appear as though I'm doing something.

So please make the button work, or include two buttons. I am fine as long as all sound is mutable. I would appreciate it if this can be fixed.
Frogger
sirens hunter

Postby Rikwar » Sat, 13Jun22 06:41

Frogger wrote:Yes it's important that the button works.

I mute the sounds because I don't want the neighbors/gf to hear. But I play something else (youtube/music etc.) to make it appear as though I'm doing something.

So please make the button work, or include two buttons. I am fine as long as all sound is mutable. I would appreciate it if this can be fixed.

Why do i have a feeling that Frogger also hides is playboy magazines under the mattress :lol:

Seriously though just turn off or mute your sound completely as mentioned above, there's no need for another sound button or use [img]smile/music.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Sat, 13Jun22 08:50

can also be a button that would hide the sexual areas ? :na:
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Jun22 12:55

The parental disapproval avoidance "panic" button? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Frogger » Sat, 13Jun22 17:48

Rikwar wrote:
Frogger wrote:Yes it's important that the button works.

Why do i have a feeling that Frogger also hides is playboy magazines under the mattress :lol:

Seriously though just turn off or mute your sound completely as mentioned above, there's no need for another sound button or use [img]smile/music.gif[/img]

As I said before in my earlier post. I play youtube videos and music to make it appear as though I am doing something else. If I mute system sounds then I get no sound from my computer. Furthermore with gfs it can be a little complicated.

But my reasons should not matter. If the game shows a speaker symbol and pressing it appears to mute all sounds, then it should mute ALL sounds. If I've got my volume on high with music and the game produces a woman's grunt then all sounds are NOT muted.

I'm just pointing out the bug since it is clearly a bug. Would appreciate if it were fixed.
Frogger
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Sat, 13Jun22 19:29

Hmm, I see your point -- I think I'd rather turn off the lot rather than just the music myself, or do as you do and have my own choice of soundtrack as the only audio. Otherwise you could do as my son does and plug in headphones. My personal preference with games is to have full control over acoustic output in case I get an IRC or other app sound alert.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sat, 13Jun22 19:33

There are bugs (things happen that aren't designed to happen or what's supposed to happen doesn't), and there are things the player finds annoying. This for you, is the latter!
I like the idea of adding ♪ or ♫ to the speaker, provided it doesn't require a great deal of time that distracts our artist from much more important pursuits and it only happens with new releases.
To solve your problem I suggest earphones (If you leave one ear uncovered you can still hear Mom approaching).
Lou
That sneeky cat entered while I composed my thoughts, I've been ninja-ed! :lol:
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 13Jun26 08:00

or play, when you are the only one awake !! :lol:
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby brownie696047 » Tue, 13Jul16 04:56

if you are that worried about the sound, may i suggest the headphones which are available to us through the same company that makes them for the XBOX 360 among :roi: :roi: other game systems, this way you won't disturb or offend anyone!
brownie696047
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's games