CAMPUS

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: CAMPUS

Postby sinthoras » Fri, 13Dec27 22:35

Hmm, 2 for each seems not to be the right way to get the xsome ending... any hints? Couldn't find a post in the thread that got me on the right track i guess.. :??:
sinthoras
great white shark

Campus Help

Postby gpeterson » Thu, 14Jan09 23:34

it there anyway we can get a walkthrough or at least hints to help us through this game? I'm stuck where the two boys are with the girl in her room and the one guy is rubbing her leg and picking up her skirt.

[Mod: Hints and Walkthroughs is NOT for asking questions.]
gpeterson
great white shark

Postby jeff » Fri, 14Mar14 17:34

how do i get the bonus person
jeff
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Fri, 14Mar14 17:47

You must be a Priv-Box member to get any of the bonus scenes.
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: Campus Help

Postby johnjohnx » Mon, 14Mar17 16:36

gpeterson wrote:it there anyway we can get a walkthrough or at least hints to help us through this game? I'm stuck where the two boys are with the girl in her room and the one guy is rubbing her leg and picking up her skirt.

Just try the usual click around, it's not clear exactly what part you are in as there is more than one when she's in the room with the two guys
johnjohnx
sirens hunter

Postby Stev-23 » Wed, 14Mar19 07:03

Is there any chance to play the bonus szene with the woman teacher for free?

Thx in advance...
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby luke » Wed, 14Mar19 13:11

Until today, Shark never releases bonus scene in free section.
Cannot say for the future...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby andPS2 » Mon, 14Apr28 14:58

need help getting the x-some too
saw the hints of distributing the love and the butt
in what part does this happen (part 2?)
got all the other endings - good job once again shark!
andPS2
lagoon predator

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 14Jun18 06:34

Supper game Mr. Shark and company, you and your team must be commended for the superb job done on this game.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Thunderhorse » Sat, 14Aug09 15:15

Awesome game, awesome music! Would love to get hold of a midi file or sheets!
Thunderhorse
Pilot fish

Postby arno52 » Fri, 14Oct24 07:47

The alternate ending to Campus in the PrivBox is awesome! I think there is a good plot line off of Bruce asking Miss Rempton if she wanted to fuck. It would seem to me that Miss R would have a sexy young girl friend that she is living with.
Miss R is in bed with her girlfriend telling her how much she enjoyed teaching Alyssa how to fuck and then getting her pussy licked by the girls as they were being fucked by the boys. Then she tells her gf that Bruce offered to fuck with her and she hasn't been able to get that out of her mind. Miss R wonders if she should fuck with Bruce to experience it and broaden her mind. Her gf tells her that even though she is a lesbian she is also bisexual and has had some very pleasant experiences with guys. She tells Miss R she should call Bruce and see if he wanted to play with them both in bed so they can enjoy Bruce together.
So Miss R does that and Bruce is there in a flash. Fucking two horny lesbians is right up Bruce's alley. The two let Bruce in the house and lead him to their bedroom. Miss R tells Bruce to get naked and join them in bed. They take turns playing with Bruce's penis and then Miss R tells Bruce she is ready to fuck with him. So Bruce fucks Miss R while her gf fondles Miss R's body and Miss R really enjoys it. Then Bruce pulls out and fucks with the gf for awhile. Then Miss R asks Bruce to fuck her up her ass so she can experience that. So Bruce fucks her up her ass while her gf licks and plays with Miss R's pussy. Then Bruce cums all over her ass.
Then we see them laying in bed together with Bruce in the middle. Miss R tells Bruce she really enjoyed fucking with him. Now she knows despite being a lesbian she can also enjoy bisexual experiences. They ask Bruce if he wants to sleep with them and he agrees. They all kiss each other and it ends with them falling asleep with big smiles on their faces.
So that's my plot idea. If anyone likes it I have some other plot lines for Campus as well.
arno52
Pilot fish

Postby arno52 » Fri, 14Oct24 17:14

It is true that lesbians can and do enjoy sex toys. I was just saying that since Bruce asked Miss Rempton to fuck and she told Bruce that if she needed his services she would keep him in mind that maybe it would be something she would be thinking of. That she would have sex with Bruce doesn't mean she is not a lesbian or that she is even bisexual. It just means that she could find it fun and pleasurable to fuck with Bruce especially when she can share the experience with her girl friend.
arno52
Pilot fish

Postby helmi » Fri, 15Mar13 16:47

congratulation for the whole Team. this is a truly excellent game. Again very good storyline and very challenging in making the right choice => even though the wrong ones are also nice [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
helmi
Pilot fish

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 17:25

a great game with very good animation and a great storyline... i was just a little bit disappointed by the ending scenes
john milton
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Shark's games