next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby kokinous » Mon, 15Apr20 10:04

jissou wrote:Merci pour ce super travail effectué tout au long de l'année par toi et toute l'équipe du lagon, où il fait bon vivre

j'aime ces nouvelles tu penses que cette semaine le jeu pourra etre dans la priv-box shark.
kokinous
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Mon, 15Apr20 12:00

kokinous wrote:
jissou wrote:Merci pour ce super travail effectué tout au long de l'année par toi et toute l'équipe du lagon, où il fait bon vivre

j'aime ces nouvelles tu penses que cette semaine le jeu pourra etre dans la priv-box shark.

Çà dépendra de la disponibilité de l'équipe pour finaliser les traducs.
shark
Site Admin

Postby jissou » Thu, 15Apr23 16:18

Salut shark

je me permet de revenir au nouvelle, penses-tu pouvoir mettre le jeu en ligne au max vendredi soir, juste pour information merci
jissou
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 15Apr23 20:48

Çà va pas être facile. Il me manque encore la correction du texte anglais... Plutôt fin de week-end.
shark
Site Admin

Postby jissou » Fri, 15Apr24 11:51

dommage pour moi, j'avais une soirée tranquille sans boulot, on verra plus tard
jissou
great white shark

Postby Stev-23 » Sat, 15Apr25 10:53

A big big big thx to the shark team for the new game

Keep on going the good work [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :crazy: :D
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby jissou » Sat, 15Apr25 11:00

yes....... merci shark
jissou
great white shark

Postby azrael » Mon, 15Apr27 22:54

hi.

I dont Know which game you will make, but i have one thought, which is, you can make a game a few weeks after the moment of Nanny Wedding and this case Lola will meet the Chris family, and have a bit of rivalry with the Chris and his brother. And also, Chris will know the Lola have sex with the producer in the wedding and became a little upset. So that mind, his brother will try to take advantage of Lola, but the Lola`s heart only have one person....

I think this could be a great story and off course a brillant game [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
azrael
great white shark

Postby Stev-23 » Sun, 15Jun21 16:24

Hello shark, no new info on twitter since around 10 weeks...

maybe you could send us some news - thx in advance [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 15Jun22 01:44

Shark is working on a story proposed by a reasonably new member to the Lagoon.
This work has been under progress since just after the publication of "The Cruise".
Since this is a collaborative venture between the two, the members of the team have not been required for input so it would be most improper to release even the sketchiest of details. Just be satisfied that Shark is not lazing on a bed of sand at the bottom of the Lagoon. :-)
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 15Jun24 06:34

i got a context idea about a future game, im not a great writer, so i will leave the big line.

- it could be a sci-fi , like in a spaceship with or without aliens
- it could land on a planet or be in spaceship all games
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Jun24 08:31

jfrancois323 wrote:i got a context idea about a future game, im not a great writer, so i will leave the big line.

- it could be a sci-fi , like in a spaceship with or without aliens

With respect, I realise that your first language is not English but that may not matter for how I understand your thoughts.

Shark sets his games in credible settings; that is not to say that he/the team could not create something ‘credible’ that was extra-terrestrial, so the environment matters only on art resource.

The characters and relationships? There might be a problem as to how might we visualise “aliens” (depending upon their humanoid characterisation) under the “Rules” with regard to “bestiality”. Across the Board there are links to sci-fi type games and imagery which one would normally detest but are acceptable in sci-fi fiction.

Personally, my feeling is to stay within planet Earth until we get a better idea on our future.
I am comfortable that someone challenges my reply, .... BUT if it that be the case, I think that a different thread should be opened, like "Shark Games content".
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheDee » Wed, 15Jun24 22:42

Many people know by now that i'm a troublemaker and i was not on the same line with the team on several occasions, but on this one Squeeky, i respect your point of view or the teams's i mean, it's disgusting just to think of any thought with some sort of non-human interaction.
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 15Jun25 03:10

jfrancois323 wrote:i got a context idea about a future game, im not a great writer, so i will leave the big line.

- it could be a sci-fi , like in a spaceship with OR WITHOUT ALIEN

i point to you the bold portion of the text. an alien could be a huiman from another planet, its not automatically a beast!!
but anyway, your idea is made, forget my game idea and the subject is closed!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 15Jun25 04:17

I was very aware of your phrase "or without aliens" when I replied.
There are some who visit here who would propose fetish ideas which are not within Shark's rules.
It was my intention only to make that point, and not to create offence as it would appear.

Please reread my comment.
I was not dismissing your thought, but rather suggesting limitations that I considered for its implementation.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games