next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 16Dec15 18:37

So far the moderators have no clue, what Shark is planning for the next game.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

sex: Masculine

Postby Calvin07 » Sat, 16Dec17 13:24

visitor1990 wrote:i really hope he does the hermaphrodite idea i had before.

And I hope it never happens !!! If you are attracted to such things you already have hundreds of Manga and other "drawn poorn" sites were you can find sutch things.

Don't ruin a gamesite that caters to a wider audience with more "normal" desires. We don't want it to be banned or removed becasue it violates some regulations just so you can have your fantasies fulfilled..

And if you get yours satisfied, whose will be next ?? Those that wish Wendy should be a 12 year old girl or perhaps those that want Nanny to get a dog ???
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 16Dec18 00:27

Calvin07 wrote:And I hope it ....
I am not trying to tell you what to think nor trying to change your personal likes and dislikes but I believe your reaction to @visitor1990's comment is a little harsh.

Human Hermaphrodites exist in real-life although they are extremely rare, and they are not the same as breast enhanced transgender biological males (which also exist in real-life), and neither of those should be confused with a character type that can appear in some Manga or Hentai. As far as I am aware, besides the normal restrictions on sexual content in the relevant legal regions, there are no laws that target Human Hermaphrodites specifically.

I believe Shark is quite capable of deciding what types of humans and sexuality they want to include within their games.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby visitor1990 » Thu, 16Dec22 08:21

Greyelf wrote:
Calvin07 wrote:And I hope it ....
I am not trying to tell you what to think nor trying to change your personal likes and dislikes but I believe your reaction to @visitor1990's comment is a little harsh.

Human Hermaphrodites exist in real-life although they are extremely rare, and they are not the same as breast enhanced transgender biological males (which also exist in real-life), and neither of those should be confused with a character type that can appear in some Manga or Hentai. As far as I am aware, besides the normal restrictions on sexual content in the relevant legal regions, there are no laws that target Human Hermaphrodites specifically.

I believe Shark is quite capable of deciding what types of humans and sexuality they want to include within their games.

thank you Greyelf. you understood my idea. its funny you can get attack just for giving some ideas away. oh well. if he wants to get mad at me so be it ;)
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Fri, 16Dec23 03:56

This is but of forum and one should be able to voice their opinions without being verbally attacked, but alas, only my opinion. We are made up of many different peoples and quite possibly as many ideas as to what would trigger ones desires, but let us all remember it is only a game in no way related to a real life experience any should be allowed to deviate from the same. Fantastic game Mr. Shark and Team
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Skelaturi » Sat, 16Dec24 23:54

I consider myself a pervert, but using a movie quote out of " Ted 2 " to make a light joke

There are no chicks with dicks, Johnny! Only guys with tits!

That said, they do exist Hermaphrodite i believe the word is i am looking for. And I actually used to have 1 in my class. Only a few of us who he called his friends. (yes, he identified himself more with men then with woman) knew. Then again looking now at the web, he should have identified hismelf with a she and made some money out of it on the internet for the perverts, if you catch my drift.

Now for my opinion, i am not really into it, there is quite a bit i am not into and then there is some I am. And that's what makes us all unique in this perverted world. The danger is not in those that are open about their perversions, it's about those who are not. Think about that one
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 16Dec25 22:58

Thank you @Skelaturi for your story, so to not take this thread further off-topic I have created a new thread to relate a story of my own.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby Rastaranx » Thu, 17Jan12 11:47

Any estimation for when the new game comes out? The Twitter account hasn't post anything since end october :/ No pressure though, just curious.
Rastaranx
great white shark

Postby tallpine62 » Sat, 17Jan14 20:24

All shark fans are anxiously awaiting for a glimpse into the future, running the risk of being chastised for asking, i ask Mr. Shark for some info regarding his next creation.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 17Jan15 17:41

new game! guess where this was copied from.
This account was created to give you some news about work in progress ( not yet on the website).
anyone have the answer? lol just trying to liven up the forum, get things going. to all, have a super day!!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Sun, 17Jan15 20:56

Sorry, the project is not fixed enough to talk about it...
shark
Site Admin

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17Jan16 03:24

shark wrote:Sorry, the project is not fixed enough to talk about it...

might the project be related to The Ransom Bonus? just fishing now Mr. Shark
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 17Jan16 10:26

I am not sure if he should give you a clue or not ..........................
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby Greebo » Thu, 17Jan19 00:06

It's not always a good idea to go fishing in shark inhabited waters [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby tallpine62 » Sun, 17Jan22 02:05

LOL, now that's the spirit, Mr. Shark is his own ruler and of course he need not answer my inquiry, and i must remember to stay the fishing pole when in shark inhabited waters, a clue to me is a clue to all, lagooners, have a super day!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games