next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Stev-23 » Tue, 14Dec30 07:57

Dear Shark, a lots of thx for the game Teasing Holiday !!!! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

What's your thoughts about the new game? What Genre will it be? Thx in advance :roi:
Stev-23
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 14Dec30 09:08

At the moment nothing has been decided, or even suggested within the Team.

We do have a bank of ideas from which to draw. That could be a melding of some of those thoughts, but it could also be some entirely new.
As I understand Shark we are not likely to revisit many previous themes unless ..... there is some kind of interesting theme/storyline that says to go there. Yes, we've had some Horny Afternoon proposals and a revisit to Flor.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby anggus » Thu, 15Jan01 15:45

I wonder if we'll ever see a science/future/space theme! Look forward to whatever the new one is :D
anggus
great white shark

Postby Bischoflobo » Mon, 15Jan05 10:42

-airline + mix of teasing + rivalis
-luxusliner + mix of teasing + rivalis
-train holidays + mix of teasing + rivalis
trip around the world holidays + mix on teasing + rivalis
-007 + Mix teasing and rivalis
-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

I'm curious on the next project!

greetings to the team !!! good work °°
Bischoflobo
sirens hunter

Postby banshee222 » Wed, 15Jan07 19:57

More Wendy and Nanny please! Perhaps Nanny comes back to visit for Wendy's graduation and on the first night, Nanny is revisited by her lustful dreams of being with Wendy. At the same time Wendy is also dreaming of Nanny. The next day while lounging around the pool while contemplating her previous nights visions, Wendys mother arrives to show her appreciation for all that Nanny has done for her little girl over the years. Then as a finale, that evening, Wendy asks Nanny to help her bath once more and that leads to both of their dreams being realized at last.

Regardless, you've done amazing work!
banshee222
Pilot fish

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 15Jan08 00:54

My request is simple, more excellent games at whatever rate suites the talented people that contribute to producing shark's projects. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Jan08 02:04

banshee222 wrote:More Wendy and Nanny please! Perhaps Nanny comes back to visit for Wendy's graduation and on the first night, Nanny is revisited by her lustful dreams of being with Wendy. At the same time Wendy is also dreaming of Nanny. The next day while lounging around the pool while contemplating her previous nights visions, Wendys mother arrives to show her appreciation for all that Nanny has done for her little girl over the years. Then as a finale, that evening, Wendy asks Nanny to help her bath once more and that leads to both of their dreams being realized at last.

Regardless, you've done amazing work!

I've been on this orb too long to use the words always or never; that said I think the odds of Frosty vacationing in hell are less than what you ask. The Nanny dream sequence was an inspiration by Shark. I doubt/hope you'll ever see a real interaction by those two Ladies. I think the way it was done allowed something Shark will likely never pen in real time.

Greyelf wrote:My request is simple, more excellent games at whatever rate suites the talented people that contribute to producing shark's projects. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

We can take little credit for 99% of what you see here. Most of the ideas and all of the art work are Shark's. He has a new project in mind and we've contributed a few ideas that he may weave into a new adventure, but in most cases our contribution is limited to replacing his English translation with a little more correct English translation. With few exceptions what he provides for us could be easily understood by most native English speakers. I must add the German is solely spitzertyp's and luke proof reads and offers some recommended changes for the French versions.
I cannot speak for the other moderators but it's my way of repaying his gift to us all.
Lou
If his current idea comes to fruition, you'll spend some time with Nanny again.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greyelf » Thu, 15Jan08 23:06

LRM wrote:We can take little credit for 99% of what you see here. Most of the ideas and all of the art work are Shark's. .....

Thank you for explaining more about the game creation process.

I hope it was understood by all that I was including Shark himself in the "talented people" reference.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 15Jan08 23:11

Greyelf wrote:
LRM wrote:We can take little credit for 99% of what you see here. Most of the ideas and all of the art work are Shark's. .....

Thank you for explaining more about the game creation process.

I hope it was understood by all that I was including Shark himself in the "talented people" reference.

I meant what you knew ;).
I just believe in giving credit where it's due. I can't stress enough my thanks to Shark and how much we depend on his involvement. spitzertyp and luke also deserve recognition.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby paquito » Fri, 15Jan16 11:22

Je viens de voir la première image de nouveau jeu sur Twitter, et je n'ai qu'une chose à dire: Merci !
Nanny is back !
J'espère qu'il y aura une petite place pour Anna dans ce jeu, sa dernière apparition était bien trop courte. D'ailleurs, je n'avais pas compris pourquoi elle était absence à l'enterrement de vie de jeune fille de Nanny...

I just saw the first picture from the next game on twitter, and I have to say "thanks".
I'm glad to see Nanny & friends again.
I hope that Anna will be present in the game, her last apparition was way to short. And I didn't understand why she wasn't in the club with Nanny and the girls before the wedding (I don't know the appropriate word for the pre-wedding party in English...).
Last edited by paquito on Fri, 15Jan16 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby kokinous » Fri, 15Jan16 16:53

j'ai le pénis qui est monté tout seul nanny is back

horny afternoon
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Solid Snake » Fri, 15Jan16 19:43

Cloé avec des lunettes ??? que s'est il passé ? elle se met sérieusement aux études ?? ...

Cloé with glasses ??? what happened ? Does she spend more time on studying ?? ...

Tout un tas de personnages vont pouvoir dire " I'LL be back !"

lot of characters shall say " I'LL be back !"
Solid Snake
great white shark

Postby paquito » Sat, 15Jan17 06:40

Le lieu de la scène me fait penser au salon d'un bateau de croisière (le paquebot en peinture en arrière-champs et la forme des fenêtres sur la droite), donc ça sent la croisière Costa.

Si il pouvais y avoir une escale avec ballade sur une plage nudiste et un peu d'exhibition dans les coursives, ce serait génial.... si je ne me plante pas ... XD

The place where takes place the scene looks like a living room on a cruise boat ( cruise boat picture in back ground and the shape of the windows on the right), and spend winter in Southern seas is a pretty good plan I believe.

With a stopover in a nudist beach and a bit of exhibition in corridors, that should be great... If my supposition isn't a big mistake ...
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Sat, 15Jan17 10:17

Bonnes observations...
shark
Site Admin

Postby kokinous » Sat, 15Jan17 12:18

c'est la lune de miel de Nanny nous l'avions tous quitté au mariage.
kokinous
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games