next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Nov11 18:33

tallpine62 wrote:I cannot believe their is not any more comments concerning the new game, are we not talking about this subject anymore??
Have you got by any chance the slightest idea of the time it takes for building and testing a game that you play in 30 minutes/1 hour?
No need to reply as I know the answer. Let Shark make his creative work without any pressure.

By the way it's not "their is not", it's "there is not".

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Greyelf » Wed, 15Nov11 22:41

tallpine62 wrote:I cannot believe their is not any more comments concerning the new game, are we not talking about this subject anymore??

Some of us may just be waiting patently. :)
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby ak404 » Thu, 15Nov12 01:29

Trucla wrote:By the way it's not "their is not", it's "there is not".

You could also say there isn't.
ak404
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Thu, 15Nov12 01:34

ak404 wrote:
Trucla wrote:By the way it's not "their is not", it's "there is not".

You could also say there isn't.
Thanks for saying the obvious! :lol:
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 15Nov12 04:00

Wow! was not directing the question to Mr. Shark or any of his team for that matter, was only trying to see what Mr. Sharks loyal followers has to say about the delicious morsels of info that has been left for us to enjoy. Thanks for the lesson concerning the English language, at my age (senior of seniors) I have difficulty sorting out their from there and are forced to weigh on the intelligence of the reader to differentiate.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby ak404 » Thu, 15Nov12 14:43

Given the nature of Trucla's reply, I don't believe they wanted to purely educate but to score points.

Hence the reason for my sarcastic post above.

Anyway, I am too beginning to think "where is the next game?". I tend not to visit the forums a lot but I do check the main page once every couple of days especially the private section and it does feel about time for a new game. I don't normally check Twitter for previews either but I had a quick look to see what all the fuss is about and the few images I glanced at made me even more impatient.
ak404
Pilot fish

Postby Trucla » Thu, 15Nov12 16:29

Hello!
I wasn't going to write any more comments on this subject but I think that I shouldn't let pass two statements that need some clarification. After this I will not reply anymore.
tallpine62 wrote:Thanks for the lesson concerning the English language, at my age (senior of seniors) I have difficulty sorting out their from there and are forced to weigh on the intelligence of the reader to differentiate.
For your guidance I had no intention of giving a lesson, only correcting something that could be confusing for clever people not familiarised with English language who need to use stuff like Google translator for (mis)understanding what you wrote. Furthermore from what I know I'm several years older than you and English is only my third language.
ak404 wrote:Given the nature of Trucla's reply, I don't believe they wanted to purely educate but to score points.

Hence the reason for my sarcastic post above.
The reason for my secondary comment to tallpine62 is explained above. On the other hand I don't need to score points in Shark's forum. But you needed to make that post (your 5th) for having the right to open a new topic.

@Moderators: Sorry for the off-topic!

Cheers!
Trucla
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 15Nov13 01:47

@ak404 above Trucla,
a few pages back I made a statement. We really have little more to add other than things are still going on; ideas are still being developed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tallpine62 » Fri, 15Nov13 19:13

Thank you for the update Squeeky
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby SIXFEETUNDER 666 » Mon, 15Nov16 01:21

Bonjour, JIMMYJOHN pourrait pas nous faire un petit jeu dans la priv box pour noel? ce serai sympa car j'aime bien ses créations
SIXFEETUNDER 666
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 15Nov16 02:59

JIMMYJOHN serait heureux de le savoir. Il travaille sur quelque chose, mais je comprends qu'il ne sera pas prêt pour Noël. Des excuses au nom de lui.

JIMMYJOHN would be pleased to know this. He is working on something but I understand it will not be ready for Christmas. Apologies on behalf of him.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TheDee » Sat, 15Nov28 22:24

@Squeeky
You should be appointed official spox of this forum, got some real diplomacy that makes everyone happy :p
Can't wait for the next game, pictures on Twitter look very good, got me wondering who are the other characters in the game.
Looking forward for this one.
Cheer's team :)
"The Wild Can't Be Broken!"
TheDee
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby kokinous » Tue, 15Dec01 12:59

Salut Shark

est il possible d'avoir des news sur l'avancement du prochain jeu c'est pour feter le début du calendrier de l'Avent [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby xstay-truex » Wed, 15Dec02 00:37

kokinous wrote:Salut Shark

est il possible d'avoir des news sur l'avancement du prochain jeu c'est pour feter le début du calendrier de l'Avent [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Tu en demandes trop.. Tu sais bien qu'ici le silence et l'abandon sont les mots adéquates ! Alors oui on va me dire que Shark a une vie blablabla.. Mais nous avons tous une vie aussi [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] Donc c'est sur que venir sur SON propre forum pour poster des infos ou parler avec ses "FANS" ca prend beaucoup de temps [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby didou » Wed, 15Dec02 02:16

Je suis bien d'accord, je trouve dommage que l'on est pas des news a intervalle régulier pour informer sur la progression et aider a faire patienter les Fan, qui sans eux, ce site et les jeux ne serais pas. Des news une fois par mois serait énorme et bien (les images ne sont pas forcement nécessaire quoi que agréable de voir les progression avec quelque screen).
Oui le monde a une vie, mais quand on prend en charge un site et qu'on demande en de l'argent, ca fait partie de sa vie après, ca devient un buisness qui rapporte ou pas, mais s'en ai un.

D'ailleur, je trouve les jeux chère quand on voie le prix d'un jeu vidéo ou on joue plus de 50 heurs contre 1 heurs les jeux ici pour 10 €. peut être que la politique commercial et de communication devrais être réviser je suppose.
didou
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games