next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby visitor1990 » Fri, 18Jun08 07:08

since its a sequel to the sister pirates game hopefully my original request was noted lol. would be great to see tom finally allowing sophie to do blowjob until he cums in her mouth. maybe at some point a tom sophie and elisabeth has a threesome and ends with a nice double blowjob.
visitor1990
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 18Jun11 04:03

my vote goes to Geraldine and enchanted forest!!! something about the older times invites mystery and suspense, and as naive as Geraldine is she can be in many a sexual encounter with many girls and boys, a return to the forest with witch, fairy, centaur and satyr, oh the encounters or limitless!
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby anmar » Wed, 18Jun20 22:44

hi shark any up date for new game sisters of the cosat. thanks [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
anmar
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 18Jun21 14:00

currently, I do not work much on the project because I'm going to move and I'm very busy ... soon...
shark
Site Admin

Postby anmar » Thu, 18Jun21 18:13

shark wrote:currently, I do not work much on the project because I'm going to move and I'm very busy ... soon...

hi shark thanks take your time i know when people moving they very busy [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
anmar
great white shark

Previous

Return to Shark's games