Nanny's Day

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Nanny's Day

Postby shark » Sat, 12Dec29 22:54

How I can understand your question?
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Sat, 12Dec29 23:26

What's your problem Nisterius? Nanny's Day is available for those who wish to pay for PrivBox privileges and its entry into the PrivBox releases Rivalries into the free games arena. Eventually another game will do the same for Nanny's Day. You have three choices -- smile and pay, wait, or go away and sulk!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Nisterius » Sun, 12Dec30 00:13

I asked exactly about this. I only wanted to know: this game now available in PrivBox or free, because I didn't see it anywhere. :)
Nisterius
sirens hunter

Postby fairyglen » Sun, 12Dec30 02:02

alsome game [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :roi: :D [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] keep up the good work
fairyglen
great white shark

Postby anmar » Sun, 12Dec30 05:08

shark wrote:Glad that this new game is liked. Thanks to Squeeky, Lou, Kronn, luke and spytzertyp for their work on this project. Hey do you think that her husband will allow Nanny to come back to meet us again?

hi shark thanks for game it is asswome well done for you and your team .he will let nanny back to us it is bonnes [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby seyfi » Sun, 12Dec30 13:38

shark wrote:Glad that this new game is liked. Thanks to Squeeky, Lou, Kronn, luke and spytzertyp for their work on this project. Hey do you think that her husband will allow Nanny to come back to meet us again?

I think that her husband will be pleased and surprised, when Nanny in one of the next games comes back to us. One does not have to tell him everything that's going on there ;)
seyfi
great white shark

Postby anmar » Sun, 12Dec30 13:40

anmar wrote:

hi shark thanks for game it is asswome well done for you and your team .he will let nanny back to us it is bonnes [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Hi shark any part 4 in nanny day the honey moon part :??: [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Sun, 12Dec30 14:16

anmar wrote:
anmar wrote:

Hi shark any part 4 in nanny day the honey moon part :??: [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

perhaps the bonus scene....
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Bromblue » Sun, 12Dec30 22:18

Fantastic Game Mr Shark
keep up the good work
I hope there is more to come
Bromblue
Pilot fish

Postby dellin » Sun, 12Dec30 22:57

the game is real good way an u got to take your time doing it

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
dellin
great white shark

Postby toj » Sun, 12Dec30 23:16

Great Game Again, and thank you and your staff again the work....
For some reasons i didnt want to pay for Amandas therapy, but happy to be at privbox for this game...
(Dont you want to make a "newsletter" for the previuos members to get a note if a new game comes out? :D)

Anyway still stuck at part1/ 2702 and part2 56086 but i keep trying... :-D :-D but usually i used to get fast throught your games... :-D :-D
Nanny cannot have sex with any, that is ok, but dont know how "not to be on the picture" in the night club, and i dont now how to Anna not to get caught by the girls, in my opinion she can have sex, but cannot be caught...

If any give me a little-little cheat where is the "breakpoint", than thanks... if not... then i keep trying... :-D
Part3 was "for first try" so i am not even shure, that there is any trick or bad ending... is there? :D

Hard to wait the bonus scene :-D :-D And merry xmas and happy new year to all... :-D
toj
Pilot fish

Postby Verynice » Mon, 12Dec31 02:46

i search help with the prive box pls HELP *_* shark games best games ;-) :roi: :roi: :roi: :roi: :roi:
Verynice
sirens hunter

Postby toj » Mon, 12Dec31 10:08

Verynice wrote:i search help with the prive box pls HELP *_* shark games best games ;-) :roi: :roi: :roi: :roi: :roi:

is there a help word to figure it out? visit the site for years, but never heard about it... :-D(at pusooy there used to be a "password" to switch between scenes, but here i never needed it or never found it...)
Is it a word according to the game (like nanny or wedding or something like that) and you simply have to write it during gameplay?

edit: i figured it out... :-D thx
toj
Pilot fish

Postby Verynice » Mon, 12Dec31 10:50

my English is not good -,- sorry
Verynice
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12Dec31 11:24

@toj and @Verynice.
Seems that you both are asking the same question.

Yes, there is a "Help" word. Shark has been inserting them for some time.
The effect is that you typically get a yellow animated arrow as the help (can be more complex).
Shark has not mentioned that word yet but someone claims to have found it. As always you must expect it to be game-related.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games