Nanny's Day

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Nanny's Day

Postby ezekiel » Mon, 13Jan28 13:33

ha finally i made it ;)
what a really nice game [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] just awesome! ,for me on same stage like rivalries had just two times bad ending and found in the german translation just two mistakes ;) ....( i wrote them allready to spitzertyp )

thanks shark team for this nice amusement
ezekiel
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby lexalpha » Thu, 13Feb14 07:44

Hi all

Like this game very much. Just want to be clear on sth (having played Rivalries last) - there are no alternative endings apart from the ones where you lose, are there?
I mean, if I can continue throughout all three parts without losing, I can be sure to NOT have missed any alternative scenes or even alternative endings?

Thanks anyway, cool stuff!
lexalpha
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 13Feb14 08:07

Question: Did you find any places through the game where you failed and had to replay?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby lexalpha » Thu, 13Feb14 08:26

Squeeky wrote:Question: Did you find any places through the game where you failed and had to replay?

yes, of course. but I don't mean those... I rather mean decisions that end in still positive endings but are variants of "the main flow" (e.g. what the secret word hints you at)
lexalpha
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 13Feb14 11:11

There is no mystery about the "secret word".
Quite simply the "secret word" is something that Shark embeds in his games which tells you what you should try next.
Let us suppose that he has a game about a Mermaid's Treasure Chest. You have to open the lock and cannot find the key. If the game word is "clams" and you type it then arrows point to the key.

Ok?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby dazzynotnow » Thu, 13Feb14 13:47

hello fellow lagooners i need help with the part where anna is with the tailor he has his manhood in between her rack
how do they not get caught in the act I've clicked every where in the scene and shes busted by wendy can someone help me
btw the game is awesome the shark team has done it again kudos to them.
dazzynotnow
Pilot fish

Postby ezekiel » Thu, 13Feb14 15:33

dazzynotnow wrote:hello fellow lagooners i need help with the part where anna is with the tailor he has his manhood in between her rack
how do they not get caught in the act I've clicked every where in the scene and shes busted by wendy can someone help me
btw the game is awesome the shark team has done it again kudos to them.

hi there,

if you haven't found it allready to pass this scene with anna and the tailor....remember what you had to do at "horny afternoon" te part with the piano teacher...it is the same acting to get not caught...

sorry for my bad english, but it isn't my 1st language

greetings
Ezekiel
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 13Feb14 23:04

Anna and the tailor is addressed somewhere up above and the comment, as I recall, is much like that immediately above (ie take evasive action).
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby katakana132 » Fri, 13Feb22 02:32

the honeymoon add on is great, would be ok with even more visitors or temptation in the lobby for Richard. Definitely love the part with Lola and Ruffman.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby heysona19 » Sat, 13Feb23 14:55

when this awesome game will be published on "sexy games" page.......i m just waiting for this........plz publish this soon.
heysona19
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 13Feb23 22:40

Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Tue, 13Feb26 12:00

Thanks to Plissken, the Portuguese version of the game is now available. I hope that Trucla will appreciate...
shark
Site Admin

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 13Mar06 14:25

Great game. Wondering if you are making a second part (honeymoon) or a whole new story... I guess we will have to find out. But whatever it is, can not wait to see what you instore for us. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

heysona19 wrote:when this awesome game will be published on "sexy games" page.......i m just waiting for this........plz publish this soon.

This game will be published on the "sexy games" (free) when a new game comes out. It is at the top of the forum and states that in the entry of his website. But yes, you will have to wait until a new game is released, (or pay $10 to join for a month). It's pretty cheap to join (please don't raise the prices because i said that :p ) I swear i spend more money on coffee then what i do joining this site, so in my eyes, it is worth it. Plus there are some additional content in the "Priv Box" that probably will never hit the free section. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Edited: Joined my two posts together.
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby heysona19 » Thu, 13Mar07 13:57

ya i know that all process of game releasing but don't you all sharks lagoon's member think that it takes lots of time in releasing a single game.......plz......post this game to "sexy games" page......
heysona19
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Stev-23 » Thu, 13Mar07 16:36

Hey Shark, can you give us a little tip what scenery the next game has?

Thx for your unbelievable good work !! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games