Suggestion for a game...

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Suggestion for a game...

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 13Jun13 16:11

New link for the pic about the suggested game
ADELE - SWEET SEDUCTION:

http://www.dumparump.com/view.php?id=5yAhz86
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13Jun13 19:48

Hmm, difficult to see what ImageShack could really have taken offence at, unless they're the sort that tut at the whistling of suggestive songs! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] (Okay, so maybe a glimpse or two of dick and bollocks, but that's what you get for being nosey, eh ImageShack?) [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Belgie831 » Tue, 13Jun18 22:51

A Suggestion Topic ... Perfect!!

First let me say that both my wife and I love your games and have been on/off subscribers for a while now (at least 4 games worth).

Here is a suggestion that came up in a conversation I had with her:
A game based on exploration of sexuality. Instead of decision choices, what about people choices - you're a girl (like Wendy, Chloe, or Alyssa) that chooses between a guy, a girl and ... surprise a Transexual (you'd be the first to incorporate that sexual preference into a game)

Here's another - What if instead of scenes leading to the tried and true missionary, doggy, and anal you incorporate some fetishes that a player could toggle on or off in the beginning depending on their likes and dislikes (i.e. Rimming, Feet, Strap-on, Gagging, etc)

Or: Instead of being a female character, we are a male character chasing the most alluring partner - Points could lead to the Class Slut, The Nerd, The Goth, The Guy (Gay) or even a group

All in all, no matter what your next game involves, count us in.
Cheers!!
Belgie831
Pilot fish

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 14Feb05 01:45

I have just played the mini game "Teasing" and I think Emilee deserves her own game. Her body is fantastic, and as a fashion photo model wannabe she gives countless erotic possibilities!

I suggest a few:

CASTING

During the first part of the casting, the photographer would conduct a short interview with the applicants. He would be sitting on a couch, and the player would be able to make Emilee to sit close to him on the couch, or on his lap. The photographer would ask why she wants to be a photo model, and why she thinks she qualifies as a photo model. And she would give teasing answers like: "Because I feel hot when I have a camera pointing at me. I think it's the best way to express my femininity and sex appeal!",
If she's sitting by his side: "I think I qualify because I have a cute face and long tanned legs, look!" She would stand up, turn around and lift her miniskirt exposing her legs and butt.
If she's sitting on his lap: "I think I qualify because I have a cute face, a toned body and a well tanned skin, look!" She would lift her miniskirt exposing her butt, while wiggling it on his lap.

During the last part of the casting, the photographer would take a few test photos. He would ask her to make some poses on the couch, and she would pull off some hot ones: On all fours on the couch, legs spread, ass up in the air, her miniskirt leaving nothing to imagination. After a couple of poses he would give her a bikini and he would tell her to change behind the folding screen. When she walks out of it he asks her if she’s ready, and she says: “Almost. I think I have too much of a wedgie on my bottoms at my back…can you fix it for me please?” and she would stick her ass in his direction. He could then stick his fingers between her butt cheeks, pick her bikini bottoms in there and pull it out a bit.
When he asks her to make some poses, she asks him:”Do you have a lotion or something? My skin is looking so dry, I think if you apply a lotion on my skin it will look much better!” and he answers: “As a matter of fact, yes, I have a body lotion.” And he would rub it all over Emilee.
When she finally poses in her swimsuit, again she chooses the hotest poses she can think of.
Once he finishes the test photos, the photographer would show them to Emilee. She still in the bikini would turn around to look at the photos, saying how good they are. The photographer would come closer to Emilee making the tent in his pants make contact with Emilee’s ass. She would keep making comments on her pics. He would start rubbing his erection on Emilee, and she would start to wiggle her ass on it. Eventually she would ask him if she was hired and he would say: “Of course, I can’t wait to start working with you!”

PHOTO SHOOTS

During the photo shoots the photographer would have an assistant. She would be taking care of the illumination. Whenever his assistant wasn’t able to see, the photographer would feel Emilee’s body. Again during the photo session Emilee would show a lot more than necessary in her poses. From time to time she would ask the photographer to help her with something making him touch her body in a lewd way. They would have to find a way to make the assistant go out in order to have the fun they both are eager to enjoy!
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Feb05 05:39

I see that you've given this some thought as to what I see (and you apparently) as a beginning.
At this point I think that it would be a bit like "Hot Sands", "Don't Wake Her", it would need to be developed much more to have the story unfold.
One other thing that I find appealing is that the girl is the "aggressor".
Now from Shark's point of view what would be the end goal of the story?

Does Emilee have a contract in mind, and is more than willing to use her femininity to get there?
For that end does she have to be a little more careful not to dissuade those who might promote her career?
Those persons along that chain would have their own reputations (as promoters) to consider.

You, or someone else might like to develop the idea further.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Dolphin-BR » Wed, 14Feb05 07:27

Squeeky wrote:I see that you've given this some thought as to what I see (and you apparently) as a beginning.

Now from Shark's point of view what would be the end goal of the story?

Does Emilee have a contract in mind, and is more than willing to use her femininity to get there?
For that end does she have to be a little more careful not to dissuade those who might promote her career?
Those persons along that chain would have their own reputations (as promoters) to consider.

You, or someone else might like to develop the idea further.

You're right, as I said these are just a few ideas.
About the goal of the story, I didn't think of it as a long term project for her. I understood Emilee as a young lady who enjoys teasing and she would have great fun doing this while posing for a photographer. So the main goal in this imagined first game for her would be finding a way to get rid of the assistant in order for Emilee and the photographer to have sex. He wouldn't do it in front of his assistant because of his reputation. But after so much teasing he would be dying to do her.

What I mean is, the scenario you described 'a girl ready to do anything to progress in her career' suits better an older and greedy girl. I think Emilee would be in it more for the fun, not planning a long term project for her career.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 14Feb06 01:15

So, you are envisaging a short game, something like 15-20 mins?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 14Feb06 03:58

Squeeky wrote:So, you are envisaging a short game, something like 15-20 mins?

Not necessarily. The game could present many photo shoots in different locations giving a variety of erotic possibilities. For instance:

1st- Photo shoot - Location studio.

2nd- Photo Shoot - The photographer tells Emilee they will shoot at the beach. she should wear a bikini and he would pick her up at her house. When he arrives he's wearing a sleeveless shirt and a speedo and he's riding a motorcycle. Emilee instead of sitting behind him on the motorcycle, she sits in front of him and she starts to rub her body on his. Once at the beach, again she wants him to rub some oil on her body, many daring poses, and from time to time she requests some more oil on different parts of her body.

3rd- Photo Shoot - The photographer tells Emilee the next photo shoot will be in the mountains. They will have to travel to a nearby village. they would spend the night in a cabin, and in the morning they would shoot the photos. Emilee's mother won't allow Emilee to travel alone with the photographer and his assistant, so she will accompany her daughter. Emilee as usual would tease the photographer during the whole trip. At night he would have to find a way to be alone with Emilee so they could have sex. Now they should avoid his assistant and her mother.

4th- Photo Shoot - Now the photographer needs Emilee to wear a number of different dresses and hats against a sunset sky. He decides to shoot the photos on a small desert island. So they rent a small speedboat and they head to that island. Of course Emilee would tease him during the sea travel wanting to steer the boat sitting on the photographer's lap. When they start the photo shoot the lighting equipment malfunctions, and the assistant takes the boat back to the city as fast as she can in order to get a replacement return to the island and finish the photo session before the night falls. But when she's in the city a huge storm hits the area and she's not able to return to the island. Emilee and the photographer have to spend the night together in the desert island without a proper shelter. (Lots of erotic possibilities here)

I could go on and on with new ideas for photo shoots locations and erotic possibilities. So, the game could be quite large if the makers want it to be.

If one wants some adventure, in the 4th photo shoot we could add the discovery that the island wasn't really desert. An unknown tribe in amazon style where the leaders of the tribe are women could kidnap Emilee mistaking her for the "sent one" because of her blonde hair (everyone in the tribe would have black hair) and take her to perform a ceremony during the full moon in order to restore the fertility of their lands. According to their myths a girl with hair of the color of corn would be sent by the gods for that purpose. Of course it's a sexual ceremony. She would have to receive the seed of the tallest man on the tribe's grounds inside her three holes and only then the fertility of their lands would be restored.
The photographer would arrive in the ceremony site within the tribe grounds when the tallest man of the tribe was about to penetrate Emilee. Just then the tribe's witch would notice that the photographer was taller than the tallest guy of the tribe and the prophecy said "the tallest man on the tribe's grounds..."
Last edited by Dolphin-BR on Thu, 14Feb06 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 14Feb06 04:47

Hmm. I wonder.
With the different locations, the different "dangers" to avoid?
I sense that if Shark was to take this on he'd need a stronger storyline.
But then too, if it was to interest him sufficiently , I expect that he'd build around your thoughts.
I can only say, unless you see something from Shark, just watch and wait. Many thanks for your contribution.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Previous

Return to Shark's games