Suggestion for a game...

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Suggestion for a game...

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Oct10 14:27

OK let's give this it's own heading so it isn't confused with all the side issues that have been raised elsewhere...

How about a game involving a shy, inexperienced, young man of 21 (or possibly a little less) who is staying with a much older (possibly mid 30's to early 40's) woman.

The woman maybe a family friend who has agreed to provide him with somewhere to stay while he attends a study course for work or university. She could be his university professor... or she might even be a nanny (save a lot of work in creating locations).

The woman is voluptuous and attractive in a very natural and unselfconcious way. Of course it isn't long before our hero has developed a considerable crush on her. He finds himself having erotic fantasies about her, especially first thing in the morning when he wakes up with the usual "morning stiffy".

Other characters would include a somewhat "naughty" young girl (possibly around 19 or 20) living either with the woman or very close by (and possibly called "Wendy" [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] ). This girl may have a girl friend and also a male "protective figure" like a father, older brother, boyfriend, etc. These last two characters may provide additional entertainment or an obstacle to progress in certain areas of the game, as the case may be.

Obvious endings that come to mind are: Hero with the woman. Hero with the girl. Hero with the friend. You could also pick any 2 of the 3 females if deciding to make up a MFF threesome. A bad end would be the hero being seen off by brother/father character.

I realise this leaves only one "bad end" but I have just completed Rivalries, which has no bad ends at all and in my opinion is actually a better game for it. My own preference would be if the fatherly character wasn't used as an end, but as a means of diverting the hero from one ending to another depending on which action the player chooses when that character appears. For example, a "wrong" choice may mean he gets nowhere with the girl but opens an opportunity with her friend - or the true object of his desires.

I realise the story takes up only a fraction of the effort that is required to create one of Shark's games but if there is genuine interest from Shark and the team I'd be happy to expand the idea into a script if it helps.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Suggestion for a game...

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Oct10 20:30

Something like..........?

Young man heading to first year of graduate school. The school at the top of his list had accepted him, but last minute problems with funding made him redirect to his second choice, the school that his mother attended. When she finds out, she says that a girls she went to school with is living in the town and she (mom) will call her and see if she knows about any place he can stay. Since his mom is in early 40's (she was 22 when she had him), his mind is just thinking maternal figures. She gets off the phone and tells him that her friend will put him up for the first semester, or until he finds a place of his own. Of course, some time during this conversation, mom would HAPPEN to mention that her friend is a widow.

During the (plane/train) trip there, images of mostly college girls are dancing through his head. At the (train station/airport), waiting for him with a sign with his name on it, is a very attractive young woman -- his age range, maybe a year younger. Informing him that she is his soon to be "landlord's" daughter who has come to pick him up since "mom" was busy, the young man is beginning to feel lucky. Is she still living at home? So he follows her to his new boarding house and, there, he meets his mother's old friend... who does not look like an old friend... more like Mrs Robinson (The Graduate). Shortly thereafter, he will find out that the daughter's best friend -- and classmate -- is living next door. At first glance, you think the girl is a little nerdy, but she is studying the same subject as the hero and is having some minor problems with one core class that he had aced during his undergrad days -- which could lead, at some point, to time alone with her, when the hero can see that beneath those thick glasses and frumpy clothes is a tigress waiting to get out. Her family had lived next door for ever, so she and your new roommate are friends from grade school. Her parents had died years earlier, but her older brother took over the family business and has been taking care of her since then.

(there... we have beautiful older woman, attractive younger woman, and younger woman who is a beauty hidden behind a nerdy look.)

How does he learn about the nerd girls problems with one specific class? To help his costs, the school gives him a teacher's assistant position and the one class he is assisting is the the one class that she is having problems with. Choosing to tutor her will give him one on one experiences with the girl.

Why is the daughter interested? Having an age-appropriate guy sleeping in the bedroom next to yours.. and him being all cute and stuff....the temptation to visit him at night would be getting to her.

Mrs. Robinson? Well... through conversations, she would let it slip that your mom stole your dad from her -- first love... but they had both gotten over it and remained friends. However, now that a young man who has sooooo many of the same looks as that old flame has appeared on her doorstep.....
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 12Oct12 14:39

Yes, that would work... but I notice the devs seem to be studiously ignoring this topic. It seems suggestions aren't wanted.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Fri, 12Oct12 20:47

Don't worry, any suggestions are read. Unfortunately, a game is not written like a novel and the proposed stories are rarely usable. But many situations or characters are interesting and, personally, I use many ideas that I have read on the forum.
shark
Site Admin

Postby kessie8yl » Fri, 12Oct12 22:59

shark wrote:Don't worry, any suggestions are read. Unfortunately, a game is not written like a novel and the proposed stories are rarely usable. But many situations or characters are interesting and, personally, I use many ideas that I have read on the forum.

Thanks Shark...

While you're here: I don't think it would be unfair to say that many of these games (not by any means all and not only yours) seem to featue a predatory female character. Would it be possible to have some male heros for a change? Characters might include the football jock who all the college girls fantasise about, the "Casanova" figure who just loves women - all women, the "male slut" who is only interested in getting another notch on his bedpost or the the geek who gets lucky, makes a fortune and suddenly finds he is very popular with the ladies, including those who used to only have eyes for that football jock...

Of course when it comes to going out "on the pull", women usually have a far higher success rate than men, but that would mean lots of scope for our hero to "fail" with some female characters in one game but maybe get a second chance in a later one...
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Oct12 23:05

kessie8yl wrote:Yes, that would work... but I notice the devs seem to be studiously ignoring this topic. It seems suggestions aren't wanted.

With due respect I fear that you prejudge. I did take the liberty of locking down that other thread in the interests that this thread might develop along the lines that you would prefer. Further the team members do have other solid commitments here as well as a life outside of the Lagoon.

Here is something that you might like to consider.
Sometime back Shark proposed a Game Scenario Competition, go here and worry only about the format that Shark suggests in the first comment. You might find something in further pages too but be aware that some links point to locations in the previous Lagoon site.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Oct13 15:26

Thanks Squeeky - I'd assumed that contest was over by now but I've said all I wanted to say and Shark has taken it on board... There doesn't seem to be any more to be said now really.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sat, 12Oct13 16:21

You are by no means alone in making suggestions for games kessie8yl -- dolerhyde7 was prolific until he stopped forum contributions in April. Most of his suggestions weren't taken up by anyone, but some were and some were discussed and embellished by others.

The main thing is to do as you have just done, and put forward ideas you may have, if you feel inadequate to the task of producing, polishing and presenting the finished article yourself for lagoon consumption, and hope someone might take it up -- just don't be too upset if they don't.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct14 19:53

Greebo wrote:You are by no means alone in making suggestions for games kessie8yl -- dolerhyde7 was prolific until he stopped forum contributions in April. Most of his suggestions weren't taken up by anyone, but some were and some were discussed and embellished by others.

The main thing is to do as you have just done, and put forward ideas you may have, if you feel inadequate to the task of producing, polishing and presenting the finished article yourself for lagoon consumption, and hope someone might take it up -- just don't be too upset if they don't.

Thanks Greebo - I know what you mean, I think I was still recovering from the kicking I was getting under the other post... IIt seemed everyone was so keen to have their say then but as soon as I put it under this heading it all went quiet... I was still a bit punch-drunk perhaps? :crazy:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Loup Garou » Sun, 12Oct14 20:27

Hey.... I commented... 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct14 23:37

Loup Garou wrote:Hey.... I commented... 8-)

...and it was much appreciated :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Re: wendy happy new years party

Postby SIXFEETUNDER 666 » Sun, 12Nov11 22:49

wendy, nanny, anna, kenny,cloé,yvan,franck,elis, abigayle and maids

wendy is in a strorie of happy new years with this friends

after lunch, drunk, music, dance and at midnight

1°anna, cloé, yvan= threesome or anna, nanny and franck

2°wendy, abigyle,elis, kenny= foursome

3°franck and nanny= two
SIXFEETUNDER 666
great white shark

Postby anggus » Tue, 13Jun11 16:38

Shark!

This isn't a related suggestion but a different one:

any chance of maybe secret scenes in any games?

Like one or two super secret scenes, may even so much that even the hint word wouldn't necessarily go to those scenarios :D

(haha or I guess this is more like also those dead-end "bad" endings in some games past [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] )
anggus
great white shark

Suggestion For A Game Shark's Style

Postby Dolphin-BR » Thu, 13Jun13 08:06

As I said in my comment about the game 'Nanny's Day', the two most erotic scenes in the game (from my POV) gave me ideas for a new game. And here it is in a Shark's game style:

A pic to give an idea of how I see it:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12 ... ion01.jpg/

And the game itself:

ADELE - SWEET SEDUCTION
Characters:

Adele – 15 years old – Toned body, big butt, small breasts. Student, good in sports, bad in math.
Fabienne Goujon – 35 years old – Adele’s mother. Divorced. Big butt, big breasts. Real estate agent.
Romain – 15 years old – Toned body. Student, good in sports, good in math.
Maxine – 15 years old – Adele’s best friend. Small butt, big breasts. Student, bad in sports.
Mr. Yves Balmont – 42 years old – Fat. Math teacher.

Introduction

Romain is a schoolboy. He loves Adele his classmate, but he is too shy to do anything about it. Adele is interested in him too. She is tired of waiting for him, so she decides to give Romain a little encouragement. Maybe she will need the help of her best friend Maxine.

Scene 1
(Classroom) Morning

Mr. Balmont finishes his math class, and he tells the students they can go home now, and they should not forget about their homework for next class.
He leaves the classroom, and most of his pupils leave it too.

Actions:
None

Scene 2
(Classroom) Morning

Romain is still sitting on his desk getting his books in order to leave the classroom when Adele sits on his lap, putting her notebook on his desk. She points to one math question on it, and she asks him for help. She says she doesn’t know how to solve that question.
Adele wears her short schoolgirl skirt.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s hips = Adele rubs her ass on Romain’s lap.
2- Click on Adele’s thighs = Romain rubs Adele’s leg
3- Click on Adele’s notebook = Romain explains Adele how to solve the question.

After actions 1, 2 and 3 are accomplished, Adele says ‘thanks, you are so good in math!’ then she stands up and she asks if Romain would help her and her friend Maxine with their homework. He says he would love to, so Adele tells him to show up at her house after school.

Scene 3
(Adele’s house entrance) Afternoon

At the established time Romain rings the bell at Adele’s house. Adele answers it. Romain can see Maxine behind her.

Actions:
1- Click on the door = Adele answers the door.

Scene 4
(Adele’s house living room) Afternoon

When Romain enters Adele’s house, she says ‘let’s go to my bedroom.’ The girls walk in front of Romain, who can see the girls from behind appreciating the nice view of their young bodies in skimpy clothing. Adele wears a very short dress; it doesn’t even cover her butt completely. And Maxine wears a small top that emphasizes her big tits, and a miniskirt long enough to just cover her ass.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s bedroom door = They enter Adele’s bedroom.

Scene 5
(Adele’s bedroom) Afternoon

They sit on the floor near Adele’s bed. Romain is in the center, sitting on each of his sides there is a girl. They are facing the bed where their notebooks are placed.
Romain asks Adele if her mother won’t be upset with his presence. Adele tells him her mother will return home a little later that day, but she won’t mind finding him there, because she has already told her mom she would be at home studying with a couple of classmates.

Actions:
1- Click on notebooks = Romain bends over the bed pointing to the questions. He starts to explain the girls how to solve them.
2- Click on Adele = Adele bends over the bed and begins to solve the questions. Her very short dress moves up revealing even more of her ass. Her panties are visible.
3- Click on Maxine = Maxine bends over the bed and begins to solve the questions. Her miniskirt moves up revealing a lot of her ass. Her panties are visible.
4- Click on Adele’s ass = Romain begins to rub Adele’s ass. She pretends she’s not feeling it, and she keeps doing her homework. (arousal bar)
5- Click on Maxine’s ass = She makes a drama. GAME OVER.

After actions 1, 2, 3 and 4 are accomplished and the arousal bar reaches 50%, Adele says ‘Ok, finished!’ and Maxine says ‘Me too!’. Then Maxine adds ‘Sorry guys I’ve got to go. I have to do laundry today.’ But Adele intervenes ‘Not now Maxine, let’s have some fun, then you can leave…’ and Maxine says ‘Ok, 30 minutes and I’m out of here!’

Scene 6

Adele says ‘I have an idea, let’s play Twister. But I’ll need your help Romain, it’s in the top compartment of my wardrobe. I’ll have to use a ladder and I need you to hold me otherwise I may lose my balance and fall.’ Romain agrees ‘All right. But don’t you prefer that I climb the ladder and get it for you?’ Adele answers ‘How sweet of you! But I have such a mess up there that I’m the only one who can find the game, thanks anyway!’
Adele climbs the ladder. Romain holds the ladder. Adele’s ass is just above Romain’s head. From his position he has a perfect upskirt view. Adele says ‘I’ll have to pull the game. I need you to hold me Romain, not the ladder.’

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s calf = Romain holds Adele by her calves. Adele complains ‘Romain, I will fall if you hold me so low. Hold me a little higher!’
2- Click on Adele’s thigh = Romain holds Adele by her thighs.
3- Click on Adele’s ass = Romain holds Adele by her ass.
4- Click on Adele’s torso (after holding on thighs or ass) = Adele starts to move her body forward and backwards trying to pull the game box stuck in the mess. Her dress moves up exposing her ass and panties completely.
5- Click on Adele’s ass (after clicking on Adele’s torso) = Romain spreads Adele’s ass.

After actions 2 or 3, 4 and 5 are accomplished, Adele says ‘Got it!’ and she steps down the ladder with the game box in her hands.

Scene 7

They have started to play twister. Maxine gives instructions. Romain has his left foot on red, his right foot on green, his left hand on blue and his right hand on red. Adele is below Romain, she has her left foot on blue, her right foot on yellow, her left hand on blue and her right hand on yellow. Romain and Adele are both facing the floor.

Actions:
1- Click on Maxine = Maxine instructs Romain to put his right hand on yellow.
2- Click on Romain = Romain puts his right hand on yellow. He gets right on top of Adele.
3- Click on Maxine = Maxine instructs Adele to put her right hand on green.
4- Click on Adele = Adele puts her right hand on green. She sticks her ass up, making her dress to slide exposing her panties and ass completely. And burying Romain’s face in her ass.
5- Click on Maxine = Maxine instructs Romain to put his right hand on green.
6- Click on Romain = Romain puts his right hand on green.
7- Click on Maxine = Maxine instructs Adele to put her right foot on blue.
8- Click on Adele = Adele puts her right foot on blue. It makes Adele hit Romain’s crotch with her ass.
9- Click on Adele = Adele rubs her ass against Romain’s crotch (arousal bar)

After actions 1 to 9 are accomplished and the arousal bar reaches 50%, Maxine says ‘That’s it guys, 30 minutes, I’m leaving. See you guys at school!’ And Maxine grabs her notebook and leaves the house.

Scene 8
First Part

Adele and Romain are left alone in her bedroom. Adele didn’t fix her dress. They are facing each other. Romain says ‘I think I’d better go too…’ Adele doesn’t say anything. They just keep staring at each other.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s head = Adele kisses Romain’s chin.
2- Click on Romain’s head (after Adele’s kiss) = Romain kisses Adele’s mouth. After a short while, Romain says ‘Adele I don’t know how to say it, I think we should be dating, I mean, I think you should be my girlfriend what do you think?’ Triumphantly, Adele smiles and she says ’I think it’s a great idea Romain. I thought you’d never ask me that.’
3- Click on Romain’s head (after Adele’s kiss) = Romain kisses Adele’s mouth.
4- Click on Adele’s tits (after Romain’s kiss) = Romain rubs Adele’s tits.
5- Click on Adele’s ass (after Romain’s kiss) = Romain rubs Adele’s exposed ass.

Second Part
After actions 1, 2, 3 and 5 are accomplished, the door of Adele’s bedroom starts to open.

Action:
1- Click on Adele’s dress and drag it down = Adele fixes her dress, removing Romain’s hand from her ass. They both stop kissing and look at the door.

Fabienne, Adele’s mother is outside the bedroom looking at them. She says ‘Hi honey, I’m home.’ Adele replies ‘Hi mom!’ Romain gets his notebook getting ready to leave, and he says ‘I’ve got to go now. May I see you tonight?’ and Adele says ’Sure. I’ll be waiting for you! Mom, this is Romain my boyfriend, and Romain this is Fabienne my mom!’
Romain says ‘Pleased to meet you ma’am.’ And Fabienne says ‘Nice to meet you Romain.’
Romain leaves the house and Fabienne talks to her daughter ‘I didn’t know you had a boyfriend!’ And Adele replies ‘I didn’t have one. He asked me today, and I said yes. We’ll have a date tonight. Maybe we’ll go out!’ but Fabienne adds ‘Your date will be in our living room.’ Adele protests ‘Oh mom!!!’ Fabienne remains inflexible ‘Either this or no boyfriend. And study for your history exam tomorrow!’

Failing on accomplishing action 1 on the second part = Romain is caught fondling Adele’s ass and he is scolded by her mom ‘What do you think you’re doing to my daughter young man!?’ GAME OVER.

Scene 9
(Adele’s house entrance) Late Evening

Romain rings the bell at Adele’s house. Adele answers it. She says ‘Hi Romain, come in. Our date has to be here in the living room. That’s my mom’s idea.’ Romain says ‘Ok Adele, no problem.’
Adele wears a short top and a miniskirt. Romain hears Fabienne’s voice talking to him ‘Hi Romain, come in, don’t be shy, you and Adele can enjoy each other’s company right there on the couch.’ He only manages to say ‘Good evening, Ma’am.’

Actions:
2- Click on the door = Adele answers the door

Scene 10
(Adele’s house living room) Late Evening

Romain and Adele are sitting on the couch. There is a TV set in front of them displaying a soap opera. Behind the couch a little to one of its sides is located a recliner chair where Fabienne relaxes watching TV. Romain can tell that Fabienne is very sleepy, probably tired of a hard work day.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s head = Adele kisses Romain’s mouth.
2- Click on Adele’s thigh = Romain rubs Adele’s thigh.
3- Click on Adele’s waist = Romain hugs Adele. Her tits get pressed against his body; they both look ahead, their cheeks pressed together.
4- Click on Adele’s tits = Romain rubs Adele’s tits.
5- Click on Fabienne’s head = Fabienne’s head turns aside. She falls asleep.
6- Click on Adele’s top and drag up = Romain lifts Adele’s top exposing her tits. (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV)
7- Click on Romain’s head (after lifting Adele’s top) = Romain sucks Adele’s tits. (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV)
8- Click on Romain’s crotch = Romain pulls his cock out. (Romain must be sitting facing the TV)
9- Click on Adele’s hand (after Romain exposing cock) = Adele rubs Romain’s cock. (arousal bar) (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums and the scene ends.
10- Click on Adele’s head (after Romain exposing cock) = Adele sucks Romain’s cock. (arousal bar) (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums and the scene ends.
11- Click on Adele’s hips and drag away from Romain = Adele turns her back towards Romain and she lifts her skirt. Her panties and ass are exposed.
12- Click on Adele’s ass (after exposing Adele’s ass) = Romain rubs Adele’s ass.
13- Click on Adele’s hips and drag towards Romain (after exposing Adele’s ass) = Adele fixes her skirt and sits facing the TV.
14- Click on Romain’s hips and drag towards Adele (after exposing Adele’s ass and Romain’s cock) = Adele raises her ass a little and she lowers her panties. Romain gets right behind Adele facing her back and rubs his cock between Adele’s butt cheeks. (arousal bar) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums and the scene ends.
15- Click on Romain’s hips and drag away from Adele (after rubbing cock on Adele’s ass) = Romain sits facing the TV, and Adele fixes her panties.
16- Click on Adele’s knee and drag away from the other knee = Adele spreads legs. (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV)
17- Click on Adele’s pussy (after Adele spreads legs) = Romain inserts his hand in Adele’s panties and starts rubbing her pussy. (arousal bar) (Adele and Romain must be sitting facing the TV) - If the arousal bar reaches 100%, Adele has an orgasm, Fabienne awakes, she stands up and says ‘What do you think my daughter is, you little pervert!’ and GAME OVER.

Failing on accomplishing action 5 before doing any of these actions (7, 10, 14) = Fabienne stands up and says ‘What do you think my daughter is, you little pervert!’ and GAME OVER.

Scene 11
(Classroom) Afternoon

Adele finishes her history exam, and she leaves the classroom ready to go home. Outside it she meets Romain who had finished his exam earlier and was waiting for her. He says ‘Hi Adele, I was waiting for you, so I could walk you home’ and she says ‘Thanks Romain, let’s go.’

Actions:
None

Scene 12
(Adele’s house entrance) Afternoon

Adele and Romain arrive at Adele’s house. We see them from behind. They have their hands on each other’s waist.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s ass = Romain lifts Adele’s skirt. And he says ‘Can we go inside and have some fun?’
2- Click on Adele’s ass (after lifting Adele’s skirt) = Romain rubs Adele’s ass. (arousal bar) When the arousal bar reaches 50%, Adele says ‘We returned early from school today…we still have a couple of hours before my mom comes back home. Let’s go in!’
3- Click on the door (after rubbing Adele’s ass) = They enter the house.

Scene 13

Adele and Romain enter her bedroom. She drops her books on her bed. Romain does the same with his rucksack. Adele says ‘Let me put some music’ and she gets on her hands and knees searching for a CD at the lower part of her bookshelf. Her ass and panties are visible.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s ass = Romain kneels behind Adele and he rubs her ass. (arousal bar) When the arousal bar reaches 50%, Adele says ‘I found it.’ They both stand up, Adele puts the CD in her stereo, and she turns around facing Romain.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s head = Adele kisses Romain’s mouth.
2- Click on Adele’s tits = Romain rubs Adele’s tits.
3- Click on Adele’s tits and drag = Romain removes Adele’s shirt.
4- Click on Romain’s head and drag towards Adele (after removing Adele’s shirt) = Romain sucks Adele’s tits.
5- Click on Romain’s crotch = Adele pulls his cock out.
6- Click on Romain’s cock (after exposing Romain’s cock) = Adele rubs his cock. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%. (Adele doesn’t want him to cum yet)
7- Click on Adele’s head and drag down (after exposing Romain’s cock) = Adele kneels in front of Romain and begins to suck his cock. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%. (Adele doesn’t want him to cum yet)
8- Click on Adele’s pussy = Romain inserts his hand in Adele’s panties and starts rubbing her pussy. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%.
9- Click on the bookshelf at the CD spot = Adele gets on her hands and knees again searching for another CD. Her ass and panties are visible. She says ‘I think I’ll put another CD.’
10- Click on Adele’s ass (after Adele gets on all fours) = Romain kneels behind Adele and he rubs her ass.
11- Click on Adele’s panties and drag down (after Adele gets on all fours) = Romain lowers Adele’s panties. Adele giggles, she looks back, and she says ‘You don’t look dangerous Romain, but you are!’
12- Click on Adele’s ass (after lowering Adele’s panties) = Romain spreads Adele’s ass.
13- Click on Romain’s head and drag towards Adele’s anus (after lowering Adele’s panties) = Romain licks Adele’s anus. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%.
14- Click on Romain’s head and drag towards Adele’s pussy (after lowering Adele’s panties) = Romain licks Adele’s pussy. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%.
15- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s anus (after lowering Adele’s panties and after licking her anus) = Romain fucks Adele’s anus. Adele says ‘You’re so naughty!’ (arousal bar) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums. (should have the option to cum inside or outside)
16- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s anus (after lowering Adele’s panties and before licking her anus) = Romain tries to fuck Adele’s anus. But Adele says ‘No, you’re hurting me!’
17- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s pussy (after lowering Adele’s panties) = Romain fucks Adele’s pussy, deflowering her. Adele says ‘Yes Romain, make me yours!’ (arousal bar) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums. (should have the option to cum inside or outside)

(After Adele is deflowered) The second anal sex or the second vaginal sex finishes the scene.
Adele says ‘You’d better leave now, before my mom arrives.’

Scene 14
(School Grounds) Afternoon

The physical education class is over, and Adele is holding the volleyball and the net. She wears the PE uniform, a T-shirt and shorts. She talks to Romain, ‘Romain, I have to take these things back to the gym depot. Usually Maxine would go with me, but I cannot find her. Would you go with me? I don’t like to go in there all by myself…’ Romain says ‘Of course, I will.’

Actions:
None

Scene 15
(Gym Depot) Afternoon

Adele and Romain enter the gym depot. Adele drops the net and the volleyball, and she gets on all fours in front of Romain.

Actions:
1- Click on Adele’s ass = Adele lowers her shorts and panties, letting her anus and pussy completely exposed before Romain. She says ‘I can’t stop thinking about you Romain!’
2- Click on Romain’s shorts and drag down = Romain lowers his shorts and boxers, exposing his cock.
3- Click on Romain’s hips and drag towards Adele = Romain kneels behind Adele.
4- Click on Romain’s head and drag towards Adele’s anus (after kneeling behind Adele) = Romain licks Adele’s anus. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%.
5- Click on Romain’s head and drag towards Adele’s pussy (after kneeling behind Adele) = Romain licks Adele’s pussy. (arousal bar) - The arousal bar never reaches 100%.
6- Click on Adele’s ass (after kneeling behind Adele) = Romain spreads Adele’s ass.
7- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s anus (after kneeling behind Adele and after licking her anus) = Romain mounts Adele and he fucks Adele’s anus. Adele says ‘You naughty boy!’ (arousal bar) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums. (should have the option to cum inside or outside)
8- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s anus (after kneeling behind Adele and before licking her anus) = Romain mounts Adele and he tries to fuck Adele’s anus. But Adele says ‘No, you’re hurting me!’
9- Click on Romain’s cock and drag towards Adele’s pussy (after kneeling behind Adele) = Romain mounts Adele and he fucks Adele’s pussy. Adele says ‘Yes Romain, I want you inside me!’ (arousal bar) - If the arousal bar reaches 100% Romain cums. (should have the option to cum inside or outside)
When Romain cums the scene is over.

Scene 16
(School Grounds) Afternoon

Adele and Romain leave the gym depot. They are facing each other, and Romain says ‘I have two tickets for the camping area in the private resort nearby. I was planning to go there with a friend this weekend but his dad came up with a Euro Disney trip, so he won’t go camping. Now that I have a girlfriend I think it’s perfect. Can you go with me?’
Adele replies ‘I’d love to go camping with you. But I doubt my mom will allow me. I’ll talk to her today and I’ll let you know the result.’

Actions:
None

Scene 17
(Adele’s house living room) Afternoon

Adele is talking to her mom. Adele says ‘Mom, I was invited to go camping this weekend. Can I go? Please mom, it means a lot to me…’ Fabienne replies ‘Who else is going?’ Adele answers ‘…Romain…’ and Fabienne adds ‘You’re out of your mind if you think I gonna let you go camping alone with your boyfriend. I cannot go with you because I will be busy this weekend. So the answer is no.” Adele insists ‘Please mom, you’ll make my life miserable if you don’t allow me to go!’ and Fabienne gives her a small hope ‘If you can convince your uncle Fabrice to go along, you can go.’

ADELE – GOES CAMPING

[Mod: Merged with existing theme]
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13Jun13 10:56

Oh dear, I see ImageShack have removed it already -- you must have shown a nipple or something! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Next

Return to Shark's games