shemales

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: shemales

Postby fairyglen » Tue, 12Oct09 09:32

hay guys no need to get your [ dip sicks ] hehe in a tagall it was just a thought. haay PUSOOY thing a but it go and see good to read your ansews guy sorry about the spelling guy
fairyglen
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 12Oct09 22:15

Squeeky wrote:Wendy's age was addressed prior to, or around about the time "Happy Birthday Wendy" was conceived. I'll leave it up to you to search for that if you are interested.

Um? Then too, it might have been when some were asking for a game suggesting Wendy's "first time".

I'm sorry Sqeeky but are you deliberately being oblique or something?

I can only think you've jumped in midway through the conversation. I'm sure if you read the other entries you will see what I am talking about.

Whatever the perceived age of any previous character it is totally irrelevant here. As I mentioned in the reference to Michael J Fox playing high-school kids in two separate movies when his actual age was 24. He was still playing the same character in BTTF 3, and that was around 5 years later! So there are people around (like Kenny) who look much younger than their age.

There has never been any real suggestion of under-age sex on my part. Someone else mentioned it once and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon. All entries I have made since then have been attempts to try to kill that idea and explain why the whole "under-age" thing is a total red herring.

"Barely legal" on this site is whatever Shark decides it is. That's agreed without needing to say it. My reference to Kenny is because Shark obviously considered him to be "legal" and my point is that if Shark had dropped that character into this MILF storyline instead it would still work just fine. His appearance and general naivety are the essence of this character, not the actual number of birthdays he's had.

I've already said it would be easy to mention his "real" age all the way through the story, as many times as you like. The story is about a young looking, nervous, virgin who has fantasies about this older, authority-figure, woman. It doesn't matter if he's 16, 19 or even 21. His age really is not the point so can we now stop getting hung up on that please?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12Oct09 22:26

kessie8yl wrote:Usually involves a lad of around 15-16 fantasising about some kind of authority figure - step-mother, aunt, teacher, policewoman - or all of the above! :lol:

Who led to the low age assumption in the first place, kessie8yl? I think you should take that bow, even if you have modified your position since. :sarcastic:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 12Oct09 22:37

Squeeky wrote:As I stated earlier I felt that there were at least two persons who would not be keen to develop a game along such lines, Shark has indicated that it is not of his feeling, LRM is not into this either and for that matter neither am I. I suggest that this idea is dead in the water.

Since you raised the subjec of Wendy's age. I see Wendy's Birthday Party seems to have been released in August last year and, if memory serves me, I believe Wendy is celebrating her 19th birthday. Nanny mentions it at one point.

The earliest post on the board for the original HA1 is dated Sept 2007. As you seem to be taking those dates literally Wendy would be just about 15 (under age in France, apparently) and already sexually active in the original story.

The thing is, none of that actually matters. Time can always be bent in fiction. For all we know the Birthday Party could have happened in 2008 or 1998. It's never actually stated that these things are happening in real time. If Shark decided to make it so, HA1 could even be recalling events that happened after Birthday Party.

Fictional age isn't just a number - It's not even a number :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Tue, 12Oct09 22:41

Greebo wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:Usually involves a lad of around 15-16 fantasising about some kind of authority figure - step-mother, aunt, teacher, policewoman - or all of the above! :lol:

Who led to the low age assumption in the first place, kessie8yl? I think you should take that bow, even if you have modified your position since. :sarcastic:

OK then mea culpa... but that first post was only half-serious. It was only after I posted I thought a little more and came to the opinion that it might make a pretty good game... Ever since then I've been emphasising how AGE DOES NOT MATTER... but everyone else seems to have jumped on the reference to "under-age sex" like a dog with a bone.

I'm just trying to move on... but everyone seems determined to kill any ideas at birth.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Wed, 12Oct10 00:37

I'm sorry, I don't think anyone has evil intentions towards you and your ideas, but fingers have been burnt in the past I'm afraid, in spite of plentiful lagoon water to cool things off. ;)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby DiTo » Wed, 12Oct10 06:18

In general: Cut the crap guys, this is just a legal matter. If there's anyone here who had his or her first sexual experience when he or she was overage must have been living in a monastery or a convent. (come to think of it: that's a bad example). I for one lost my virginity long before.

The topic was called shemales. I think Shark made his point at that clearly.

So let's get on and close this thing
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Oct11 02:30

kessie8yl has chosen to readdress some thoughts expressed here without other issues clouding his focus.
This thread is now closed, please here is his intended focus.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Previous

Return to Shark's games