shemales

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

shemales

Postby fairyglen » Sun, 12Oct07 09:42

just a though have you though of introduceings a shemale in one of your games ,dot get me wrong i like your games & i like woman but same of them she male are hot & sexy
fairyglen
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: shemales

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Oct07 12:02

fairyglen wrote:just a though have you though of introduceings a shemale in one of your games ,dot get me wrong i like your games & i like woman but same of them she male are hot & sexy

I think that I can confidentally say that such a theme is most unlikely to occur under the Shark banner. I know of two persons who specifically would not put their names to such an enterprise.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 12Oct07 12:14

A guy with boobs and a dip stick is just weird IMO, or as they say you can but lipstick on a pig .... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct07 12:18

How about a mid-teen boy with an older woman? The MILF seems to be an eternal fantasy for a lot of guys.

Usually involves a lad of around 15-16 fantasising about some kind of authority figure - step-mother, aunt, teacher, policewoman - or all of the above! :lol:

He discovers ways he can spy on her dressing/undressing in various places and/or times (her bedroom, bathroom, swimming pool, sauna, etc) until one day he sees her masturbating when she thinks she's alone... Next time he goes back hoping to watch her jilling off someone catches him playing with his cock (the MILF herself, his father, the hot girl next door, his buddy), with various outcomes....
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Sun, 12Oct07 13:32

Shemales?... Uh! I respect all fantasy, but I'm afraid that this one is not my cup of tea.
If I imagine myself with a pair of tits, they are in my hands...
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greebo » Sun, 12Oct07 15:02

kessie8yl wrote:How about a mid-teen boy with an older woman? The MILF seems to be an eternal fantasy for a lot of guys.

Usually involves a lad of around 15-16 fantasising about some kind of authority figure - step-mother, aunt, teacher, policewoman - or all of the above! :lol:

He discovers ways he can spy on her dressing/undressing in various places and/or times (her bedroom, bathroom, swimming pool, sauna, etc) until one day he sees her masturbating when she thinks she's alone... Next time he goes back hoping to watch her jilling off someone catches him playing with his cock (the MILF herself, his father, the hot girl next door, his buddy), with various outcomes....

Shemales? ...and now underage sex? You guys are fantasising on the other side of the reef! :nanny:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct07 15:21

Greebo wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:How about a mid-teen boy with an older woman? The MILF seems to be an eternal fantasy for a lot of guys.

Shemales? ...and now underage sex? You guys are fantasising on the other side of the reef! :nanny:

16 isnt under age in the UK... Apology accepted [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct07 15:29

Make him whatever age you like - I think the term we're looking for is "barely legal"...

Seriously though he could be Nannie's nephew who's staying over the holidays. That should save a lot on developing new locations, characters, etc, and open up opportunities for him to be caught by Wendy (and/or her girl friend), the piano teacher or maybe Kenny getting in on the act for a threesome.

As for under-age sex - Jut how old was Kenny supposed to be? From the way he acted he seemed to be mentally about 12 :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sun, 12Oct07 16:30

The trouble is this site is international, and maybe for that reason shark sets the lower limit to 18 presumably to cater for Americans. This is despite the fact that the lower limit for shark's compatriots in France would appear to be 15.

My personal view is that 16 is uncomfortably young for most people to make sensible decisions regarding their sexuality and intense physical activity of a sexual nature, although I am willing to agree that some may be mature enough at that sort of age. On the other hand a blanket law putting a minimum age at 18 I feel is very heavy handed, and the US as a nation seems to show much of the rest of the world an amazing amount of self righteous prudery -- not that it is consistent at a state level! (Mind you, the Japanese don't seem to mind showing practically prepubescent girls and lots of tits of various sizes, yet they insist on pixellating out any genitalia -- weird!)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sun, 12Oct07 21:07

We are just stupid!!! The age of consent is 18, but almost no one is tried and found guilty of tapping anyone 16 and up. You can't see a nipple on OTA TV, a side shot of the entire breast is OK but show a hint of nipple and you go straight to hell.
It is permissible to blow one's brains all over screen, beat someone to death, and depict torture...
Our priorities are all fucked up!
The separation of Church and State applies only to the State. The Preacher is welcome to use his tax exempt platform to sway all parishners... IMO their tax exempt status should be removed if they once do it while wearing the collar or appearing in his/her position. Mr Smith may push his candidate or agenda all he wants. Reverend Smith just lost his tax exempt status; he's now a PAC.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 12Oct08 05:23

I totally agree with you Lou in fact it pisses the hell out of me to continually see someones head shot off, tortured etc, show a nip then they scream bloody murder..fucking bunch of hypocrites, another one is those damn so called Christians, odd that you don't hear them complain much on violence ..but show a tit there all bent out of shape ...I could go on but I'm seriously getting P.O thinking about it [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Oct08 20:09

OK so he's 18 and the storyline makes sure it is mentioned that he is 18. There - I just did it twice in one sentence. How difficult was that?

Now we've taken care of the Merkins sensitivities about their little darlings being corrupted perhaps I could ask you to consider "Back to the Future" and "Teen Wolf". Both movies were released in 1985 and have Michale J Fox playing a high school pupil when in real life he was about 24.

I also offer you Kenny in "Private Consultation". As I think I mentioned before, he's clearly supposed to be 18 or 19 but looks (and acts) more like 12!

There is nothing wrong with having a character who looks younger than his years.

Having already set a precedent in one of Shark's own games, I don't see why everyone is suddenly so po-faced about the subject.

I'm starting to think that if it was left up to you lot Benjamin Braddock would still be a virgin. No wonder games take so long to develop if everyone's so keen to piss on ideas :lol:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12Oct08 23:14

As I stated earlier I felt that there were at least two persons who would not be keen to develop a game along such lines, Shark has indicated that it is not of his feeling, LRM is not into this either and for that matter neither am I. I suggest that this idea is dead in the water.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Oct08 23:46

Squeeky wrote:As I stated earlier I felt that there were at least two persons who would not be keen to develop a game along such lines, Shark has indicated that it is not of his feeling, LRM is not into this either and for that matter neither am I. I suggest that this idea is dead in the water.

Those comments you made were in response to the suggestion about shemales but that subject died a death some time ago.

Having read Lou's comments on the subject of MILFs, he doesn't seem to be against the idea per se - just concerned the site doesn't run into problems with our Merkin cousins - but I've already responded to that in some detail above.

If you have such a problem with something even looking remotely like under-age sex then how do you explain Kenny? In fact, never mind Kenny, how do you explain the early episodes of Wendy? Nobody said her age but she certainly looked like jailbait when she was having the piano lessons. Why the sudden change of attitude?

If my memory serves me right, Kenny was a couple of years ago now. So he could have a younger brother (by 2 years) - ie a brother who would be exactly the age now that Kenny was then.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Oct09 01:49

Wendy's age was addressed prior to, or around about the time "Happy Birthday Wendy" was conceived. I'll leave it up to you to search for that if you are interested.

Um? Then too, it might have been when some were asking for a game suggesting Wendy's "first time".
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Next

Return to Shark's games