Poll on Shark Games

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Poll on Shark Games

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Sep01 00:15

For those wishing to discuss thoughts about a poll on Shark's games let us continue here.
This was begun in Under the Spotlights @: viewtopic.php?p=55197#p55197

There are a few things that we'd need to take into account before a poll was constructed.
Firstly one will note that there are 8 pages of Shark's games over at Shark's Lagoon, 4 per page. Some of those are actually parts of one game.
Secondly hose games range across several years, and one does see the development of Shark's growing expertise in his craft.
Thirdly the software of this Board only allows up to 10 items to be listed in any one poll. I note that Rikwar made mention of allowing a person to vote on up to two games, and that is possible (one would have to make those selections at that time as you don't get a second chance).

This edit entry may well be missed but:
Instead of Popularity might the Poll focus be on Difficulty, or rather Testing the player?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Re: Poll on Shark Games

Postby DiTo » Sat, 12Sep01 00:28

So, if I can vote for more than one, I should say .......

All?
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Sep01 00:34

Apologies DiTo, I was doing some maintenance on the opening comment so you would not have seen my edits when you posted.
As to how many choices you could make I'm not sure at this stage but we can certainly consider possibilities as they arise.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Stekke » Sat, 12Sep01 11:33

Well my friends...what is the best Shark game? I see somebody saying that WHAKAWAI-under the spotlight is easy...and I have to agree to some point.. What is the most difficult game? The one you needed a walkthrough to get by? For my part it was Wendy-horny afternoon part 1 & 2. "The Jungle Call" was a lot of actions...what do you think? Babysitting is another good game.
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby Nalogan » Sat, 12Sep01 16:54

First once: i love all the games, you think this is the best now then comes a new and this is then even better [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

For me is indeed 'Under the Spotlight' the best game,
but the most difficult game for me is 'Rivalries'... i need for a game 2-3 hours before i see all ends and go all ways, for rivalries i need more than one and a half day and i am still not sure I've found all ends and go all ways...maybe it is the point system it's make it so difficult
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby Stekke » Sat, 12Sep01 21:40

The issues in the last games are all the same...bee faithful. Maybe Shark got a girlfriend he want to keep [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby Stekke » Sat, 12Sep01 21:52

Anyway it was the construction of how it works that made my way through all the games... I suggest that you all start with "Stop the TV" so you get the IDEA of how it works...Your favourite???
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 12Sep01 23:42

@ Stekke;
Congratulations you may now create a topic.
Clear at the bottom ( of a new topic) is a tab that allows the creation of a poll. I thouhght you might find that useful.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Sep02 00:05

I have been discussing this with Stekke.
As I pointed out in the opening comment there are several issues to be considered first.

As this thread was opened to relate to such a poll then this is where that poll should be.
Since Stekke cannot edit the opening comment of this thread to create the poll I have offered to work with him on it when we have determined criteria.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Sun, 12Sep02 00:39

Moving posts isn't my strong suit but, couldn't Stekke create a new thread complete with poll? Then you move the applicable posts to it?

This is precisely why I didn't create a thread when it was suggested.

IMO NO ONE should create a thread for a pilot fish!!! It is FAR to easy to earn the privilege to create a new thread for anyone to do it for them!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Stekke » Sun, 12Sep02 00:55

I have no argue with you...seems to have made the limit anyway...thanks...that's great. I don't want too argue now...I have my issues...but they can bee on hold for now...kiss and holds
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby Stekke » Sun, 12Sep02 06:09

Your animation disturb me...nice girl anyhow...LMR...I have a nice girl as well
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Return to Shark's games