Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries (New Priv-Box Game)

Postby toj » Sun, 12Aug12 13:15

Great game, was really fun to find all 4 endings... and was quite hard to wait the game... (in the last few 3-4 weeks, i checked the site almost daily :-D)

thx

ps: hope there will be a bonus scene in days as usual... :-D
toj
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby mrmre » Sun, 12Aug12 14:07

Great game, despite the occasional difficulty with restarting. I've had the three 'bad' endings and will try for the good one. But at the moment I'm stuck at dinner next to Angelica: she's stroked herself outside and then inside her panties, but I can't find what to do next. A hint would be welcome!
mrmre
Pilot fish

Postby seyfi » Sun, 12Aug12 19:31

I found the "good" End

What a great game

many thanks to Mr. Shark and his Crew !!!

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sun, 12Aug12 22:20

mrmre wrote:Great game, despite the occasional difficulty with restarting. I've had the three 'bad' endings and will try for the good one. But at the moment I'm stuck at dinner next to Angelica: she's stroked herself outside and then inside her panties, but I can't find what to do next. A hint would be welcome!

A good host would never ignore a guest.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby spitzertyp » Mon, 12Aug13 14:49

seyfi wrote:to Spitzertyp :

Bevor das Spiel in den "freien" Bereich kommt ,solltest du dir den deutschen Text noch mal ansehen .da sind noch so einige "Kleinigkeiten" ,die noch geändert werrden müssten .

Hey seyfi, ja, ich weiß, da gibt es noch ein paar Korrekturen. Wenn Dir sonst noch was auffällt lass es mich wissen!

Hey seyfi, i know, there has to be some corrections. If you find anything else don't be shy to let me know!
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby mrmre » Mon, 12Aug13 18:02

LRM

Thanks for the hint, but do you mean a good host or a good hostess? i seem to have tried everywhere on Chris and on the table without anything happening.
mrmre
Pilot fish

Postby Yamato » Tue, 12Aug14 02:36

I am truly impressed! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
This is by FAR....THE most complex, challenging and creative game (not to mention exciting and entertaining) that the team has created so far!
It's very re-playable.
It's also frustrating but that's what makes it so great....!
I still haven't found the "perfect" end but that's the beauty of it, there are so many paths!!!

I really and sincerely congratulate the team!!! I can only imagine the furious emails going back and forth between you guys on this project.
Good! I'm envious! Would love to contribute to your next project....!!!

Kronn [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Aug14 05:08

Many thanks for those comments.
I can assure you that other team members will also appreciate how you have viewed our overall effort (naturally the genius of Shark, skills and co-ordination, is high in that effort).

Without wanting to appear to put down the exchanges behind the game's development, there was close consultations at various points but thankfully not as intense as you appear to imagine.

May you continue to enjoy revisiting "Rivalries" and hopefully we can deliver something of similar merit sometime in the future.
Again, thanks for your words of appreciation.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Aug14 09:27

Yamato wrote:I am truly impressed! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
This is by FAR....THE most complex, challenging and creative game (not to mention exciting and entertaining) that the team has created so far!
It's very re-playable.
It's also frustrating but that's what makes it so great....!
I still haven't found the "perfect" end but that's the beauty of it, there are so many paths!!!

I really and sincerely congratulate the team!!! I can only imagine the furious emails going back and forth between you guys on this project.
Good! I'm envious! Would love to contribute to your next project....!!!

Kronn [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

There were a couple of points where I had my Howitzer loaded and Squeeks was honing the edges of his boomerangs but we cooled off and compromised.
It really is most enjoyable. We get to see all the pieces develop then come together. That sneaky Shark often add something in the final product that we didn't get in the prelims. I think you'd enjoy the process; I do.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby captainx » Tue, 12Aug14 17:14

Is there any other option for Evelyn than to kiss Chris when Lola tells her to go with her heart at the end of the bedroom scene?
captainx
great white shark

Postby anmar » Tue, 12Aug14 18:03

Tskxe wrote:...great work again from shark and his lagoon team....it was worth to wait..for so long...^^
found 3 endings at this time...

hi good work dr shark and your team i found two ending the three ladies and angliaka good game [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby anmar » Tue, 12Aug14 18:21

anmar wrote:
Tskxe wrote:...great work again from shark and his lagoon team....it was worth to wait..for so long...^^
found 3 endings at this time...

hi good work dr shark and your team i found two ending the three ladies and angliaka good game [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

any bouns play :??:
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby kokinous » Tue, 12Aug14 19:06

anmar the bonus arrives just wait [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby krzysiek88 » Tue, 12Aug14 21:19

Help, I've played probably 30 times and I can not have a proper end, where everyone is happy and does not have this message to try again. Please send suggestions for a private message
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby avantissimo » Tue, 12Aug14 21:55

krzysiek88 wrote:Help, I've played probably 30 times and I can not have a proper end, where everyone is happy and does not have this message to try again. Please send suggestions for a private message

Me too!
avantissimo
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games