Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby eskina » Wed, 13Jan16 12:03

Can someone please tell me what is the password of the game or at least some clues to find her?
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby lagoonwolf » Wed, 13Jan16 13:12

Sharks gave the secret word. You will find it ... read pages 1 to 5 in this topic. It's easy. Sharks messages are short. (if nobody gave it in pm)
lagoonwolf
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby eskina » Wed, 13Jan16 13:24

you know what it is? please can you tell me?
eskina
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Wed, 13Jan16 14:04

Shark just wrote 5 messages in the first 5 pages. Is it so hard to read them all ?
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby luke » Wed, 13Jan16 14:06

DumbBell wrote:The last I tried, I did 0-5-1

Lola had to have all the points (i.e. others have 0) not the max of points. She can lose some points if it avoid others from scoring...
luke

Postby cruiser » Wed, 13Jan16 18:12

xanderhunter wrote:
cruiser wrote:
xanderhunter wrote:Still looking for some help, is there a way to end the scene of rubbing Evelyn in any way other then the kiss? From the way Lola speaks it sounds like you should be able to get Evelyn to give you a Hand Job someway but I can't seem to find it.

Haha ...be patient.....maybe you have a chance with Evelyn again....but not in the first bedroom scene with Evelyn and Lola

:lol: good luck

I'm actually trying to get the reverse to happen, I want to get a score for Lola at that scene.

LOL who not.......but sometime a los is comming as a win later.
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby cruiser » Wed, 13Jan16 18:15

eskina wrote:Can someone please tell me what is the password of the game or at least some clues to find her?

Hallo eskina....
there isnt a real password in this Game. You can find a help word.....when you know to read Sharks comments at the beginning of this thread....
the game itself gives you code numbers for continue or restart at a earlyer point.
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby lagoonwolf » Wed, 13Jan16 18:16

eskina wrote:you know what it is? please can you tell me?

You know what? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] i forgot it [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img]
:( i will have to look again for Shark's message ... :cry:
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby LRM » Wed, 13Jan16 21:27

@ Everyone:
Both Luke (today) and I earlier have explained how to find the help word. If it's beyond the capability of any player to find it they shouldn't be here IMO! Please DO NOT give anyone incapable of helping themselves the word!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby BoubouLover23 » Thu, 13Jan17 13:43

Bonjour bonjour !!
Tout d'abord, félicitation pour ce jeux. Il dépasse de loin les autres au niveau de la durée de vie. Puis l'idée est vraiment originale

Je voudrais savoir si il y a une possibilité de faire une ballade dans le jardin avec Lola au début du jeux ?
J'ai bien essayer de cliqué sur tout l'écran, donc a mon avis c'est pas possible, mais on ne sais jamais.

Et je n'arrive pas a déclenché la fin avec Lola. J'ai réussis avec la femme de richard. Lorsque chris est aller se coucher, elle avait 5 point. Mais je n'arrive pas a avoir 5 point avec les deux autres??? je suis mauvais, ou c'est bien caché ?
BoubouLover23
Pilot fish

Postby lagoonwolf » Thu, 13Jan17 14:01

BoubouLover23 wrote:Bonjour bonjour !!
Je voudrais savoir si il y a une possibilité de faire une ballade dans le jardin avec Lola au début du jeux ?
J'ai bien essayer de cliqué sur tout l'écran, donc a mon avis c'est pas possible, mais on ne sais jamais.

Et je n'arrive pas a déclenché la fin avec Lola. J'ai réussis avec la femme de richard. Lorsque chris est aller se coucher, elle avait 5 point. Mais je n'arrive pas a avoir 5 point avec les deux autres??? je suis mauvais, ou c'est bien caché ?

Je ne crois pas trop à une promenade dans le jardin.
Pour la fin avec Lola ... c'est emmené subtilement. Il faut suivre le bon chemin, depuis le début. Arborescent, si je puis dire, comme jeu. C'est en quoi il diffère un peu des autres.
Encore une fois: je me demande s'il n'y a pas un choix crucial à faire dès le début pour trouver Lola à la fin.
Une scène à choix ....... original, disons. Toutefois, je n'ai pas encore vérifié.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby David » Fri, 13Jan18 00:27

LRM wrote:@ Everyone:
Both Luke (today) and I earlier have explained how to find the help word. If it's beyond the capability of any player to find it they shouldn't be here IMO! Please DO NOT give anyone incapable of helping themselves the word!
Lou

Took me one pass through the first 5 pages, had a pretty good idea what the hint word was. Just needed to try it in the game to find out...

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Now I just need to work out where I've made a wrong choice in the game itself.

:crazy:
David
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Fri, 13Jan18 00:33

This episode is unique. I don't think there any bad ends. Some are better than others.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby lagoonwolf » Fri, 13Jan18 09:46

I have to admit the end with Lola is the one i prefer. It deserve to look for.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby luke » Fri, 13Jan18 13:35

BoubouLover23 wrote:Et je n'arrive pas a déclenché la fin avec Lola. J'ai réussis avec la femme de richard. Lorsque chris est aller se coucher, elle avait 5 point. Mais je n'arrive pas a avoir 5 point avec les deux autres??? je suis mauvais, ou c'est bien caché ?

Ce n'est pas une question de nombre de points pour l'une ou l'autre, mais de répartition : pour avoir la fin avec Lola, il faut qu'elle ait tous les points, c'est à dire, qu'aucune des 2 autres n'en ait. Et il y a plusieurs manières d'y arriver, en fonction de qui en gagne, qui en perd selon les choix que tu fais.
Une petite info, tout de même : qui gagne ou qui perd un point dépend uniquement du choix qui est fait (les scores obtenus pour chacune n'a aucune influence)
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games