Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries (New Priv-Box Game)

Postby kessie8yl » Mon, 12Oct01 23:45

shark wrote:Use the "continue a play" button.

Ahh I see... The button says "Save" but means "Restore".... Got it. Thanks
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Oct03 13:57

lucky loser wrote:
EDIT: Got it. You have to do one thing that's not intuitive. Good luck!

Don't you just love those non-intuitive bits?

Ok so can someone please pm me and tell me what that is because I'm finding it impossible to override my intuition.. :crazy:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 12Oct03 14:21

eskina wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get the end of thresoome? I can conclude with the fight between Lola and Angelica but I do not know if it is correct

Doesn't the fight between Lola and Angelica follow the threesome with Chris, Lola and Evelyn? From previous posts I think that's what they mean by "threesome" but it's all so cryptic the clues are more of a hindrance than a help at times.

I wish the people who were answering did it by pm or just spell it out in plain language using the "hidden spoiler" feature. I'm trying to make sense of stuff and it's ofen hard to know if that cryptic clue applies to the stage of the game I'm on or something I've not seen yet. Then it seems to come as a surprise when the same question gets asked several times.

I managed to get the scores to Ang 0, Lola 5, Evelyn 1 and still can't "get Lola"... The point Evelyn gets seems to be the outcome of the only option that doesn't result in Ang getting the point (from Lola's bedroom door) so clues like "Lola, only Lola" are totally lost on me. Maybe I have "got Lola" and just don't realise that's what the clue means but I thought I saw one of the endings has Chris and Lola going off together (not Ending 5 which is Chris, Lola and Evelyn), so I don't think I have.

All I know is every way round I try it the game actually ends when daddy comes home - so either there's really only two endings but 3 ways to reach the one where daddy comes home or I'm missing 3/4 of the game somehow. :crazy:
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct07 01:50

Excellent... I found the "Lola" ending.

Can anyone tell me this: Do the other 3 endings all actually end with Richard coming home and breaking up a fight? I seem to have found more than one way to get that ending so I'm wondering if they count as separate endings or if I'm missing something important.

TIA
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Sun, 12Oct07 07:36

Richard coming home and breaking up the fight is one of the ends... Lola's end is another one... there are 2 others.
shark
Site Admin

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Oct07 11:34

shark wrote:Richard coming home and breaking up the fight is one of the ends... Lola's end is another one... there are 2 others.

Thanks Shark.. Great game, as ever... Once I knew the others were "fake" endings it made finding the other 2 much more obvious.

[img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby anggus » Sun, 12Oct07 16:28

Hey, thanks for the awesome game!

However, I am having some difficulties playing.

Is it just my browser or are there glitches where you are unable to click/perform the actions you are supposed to.

Such as the butt-plug scene with angelica, I know that after two fingers I am supposed to click on the plug, but for some reason I can't (and tried on 3 different browsers!)
I know that is the next place to click since I know the secret word too ( [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] )

Any thoughts or suggestions?
anggus
great white shark

Postby scmaddi » Mon, 12Oct08 21:02

you have to shake the both fingers up and down. than you can use the buttplug.
can you help me finding the lola end? i can't find it.
scmaddi
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Oct08 22:56

scmaddi wrote:you have to shake the both fingers up and down. than you can use the buttplug.
can you help me finding the lola end? i can't find it.

Lola can be the only one with points...
You probably know that's more difficult than it sounds. Points are awarded (other player(s)) then removed if my memory is correct.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby anggus » Tue, 12Oct09 00:28

Thanks, I found all 4 endings I think! Too bad only one of this is the "good" one, but great game ! :crazy:
anggus
great white shark

Postby scmaddi » Tue, 12Oct09 13:39

thanks, i got it.
sorry, you said it on the sites before.
wer lesen kann ist klar im vorteil ;)
scmaddi
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 12Oct13 04:04

Wow, I'm loving both 'Rivalries" and "Amanda's Therapy". It's a great time to have a Priv Box membership!
The multiple paths in Rivalries makes it one of the best Shark Games yet, in my opinion, and Amanda's Therapy, with the incredible graphics, is right up there with it. I hope Shark and Jimmy John collaborate again in the future - any word on that?
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Oct13 04:26

My understanding is that there is nothing (at least definite) re Shark-JimmyJohn but JimmyJohn is not discounting working further with Shark should there be a possibility. I have no idea on Shark's thoughts so I won't preempt.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Lagoonfan » Fri, 12Oct26 12:56

Hi!..I'm new in this amazing Lagoon;I really like this kind of games,best games on the entire net.congrats Shark& Team. I have also a question.When will Rivalries appear on the free game page? I'm really excited of this new game (I red the reviews ).I know you can't give a certain date, but will it appear in 2012? I can't wait to play it...thanks in advance
Lagoonfan
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 12Oct26 13:07

As always, when the next Shark's game will be delivered in the privbox
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games