Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby heather11 » Sun, 13Mar31 02:45

Hello,

I've gotten all but the ending with Evelyn alone. I got the one where Lola wins, the one where Angelica wins, the one where Lola's father catches Chris doing his wife. I however cannot seem to figure out how to get Evelyn to win and get her ending. I would appreciate it if someone could PM me how this is done. I've looked through all the posts on the forum but many are in french or another language I do not speak.

I would be grateful for someone if they could help me figure out how to get this final ending.

Thank you.
heather11
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 13Mar31 03:37

heather11 wrote:Hello,

I've gotten all but the ending with Evelyn alone. I got the one where Lola wins, the one where Angelica wins, the one where Lola's father catches Chris doing his wife. I however cannot seem to figure out how to get Evelyn to win and get her ending. I would appreciate it if someone could PM me how this is done. I've looked through all the posts on the forum but many are in french or another language I do not speak.

I would be grateful for someone if they could help me figure out how to get this final ending.

Thank you.

Like the Lola ending, but only Evelyn must score points. So if a decision bring points to someone else, it's a bad decision !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby heather11 » Sun, 13Mar31 03:59

I know and I cannot figure out how to make it so that only Evelyn ends up with points by the end of the second half. This is why I am asking for help.
heather11
Pilot fish

Postby ezekiel » Sun, 13Mar31 11:44

well heather, only with the lola-ending is it important and possible that only she gets all the points.
with the other endings is it a little bit different, at part 1 at the beginning also at part 2 at the beginning, is it for example not possible to gain points for evelyn, just for lola or angelica...
i guess you stock at a decission, where you have to choose an action with a girl, but its important to pay attention who will gain a point for the decission...
as far as i know you can reach a maximum of 4 points for evelyn and you'll have reached your wished ending ;)

i hope you understand my german into english translated description and it will help you :D

regards
ezekiel
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby jfrancois323 » Sun, 13Mar31 19:39

ezekiel wrote:i hope you understand my german into english translated description and it will help you :D

regards

Your english translation is clear and easy to read !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby luke » Tue, 13Apr02 12:20

angel15 wrote:bonjour,

Je suis actuellement bloqué au niveau de la piscine quand lola est de dos. quelqu'un saurait comment faire pour quelle prenne la pose ? merci :)

Les jambes d'abord (maintenant, faut trouver laquelle, ça sera pas trop difficile, elle n'en a que 2 :p )
Sinon, si tu relis les 4-5 premières pages de ce fil, tu trouveras un message de shark dans lequel il donne de manière un peu cachée un mot qui permet d'obtenir de l'aide quand tu es coincé (il suffit de taper les lettres du mot sur ton clavier)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby angel15 » Fri, 13Apr05 15:30

merci :)

luke wrote:
angel15 wrote:bonjour,

Je suis actuellement bloqué au niveau de la piscine quand lola est de dos. quelqu'un saurait comment faire pour quelle prenne la pose ? merci :)

Les jambes d'abord (maintenant, faut trouver laquelle, ça sera pas trop difficile, elle n'en a que 2 :p )
Sinon, si tu relis les 4-5 premières pages de ce fil, tu trouveras un message de shark dans lequel il donne de manière un peu cachée un mot qui permet d'obtenir de l'aide quand tu es coincé (il suffit de taper les lettres du mot sur ton clavier)
angel15
Pilot fish

Postby muckyducky » Tue, 13Jul09 15:25

Help

I have just got to Part2 at the pool all Angelica does is put her hands behind her neck i'm guessing to undo a dress strap as she does it the Cursor disappears and i can't find anywhere else to click.

I got that frustrated i thought the game was malfunctioning so I reloaded the Internet files but to no avail please help someone

Mucky
muckyducky
Pilot fish

Postby bartek_75 » Wed, 13Jul10 07:10

This scene has been resolved in previous posts of this topic.
bartek_75
sirens hunter

At least The Real Choice Walkhtrough!

Postby 8lackz » Sun, 13Jul14 15:27

For all Of you out There to Find Lola Ending.
don't Expect me To Walkhrough the click point, because i want you to feel the "Finding Right Spot Stress" (i Lost 1 mouse because of this.)

The codes is the code for all lola Score, and Continue BEFORE the choice.

(A) Angelica gets a point
(L) Lola gets a Point
(E) Evelin gets a point
Bathroom (A) or Office (L):

Bedroom Front:
Enter (E)
Watch (L-1)
leave (A)

Posing:
Angelica (?)
Lola (L)
Evelin (?)

Dinner 11312118
Lola (L)
Evelin (?)
Angelica (?)

Part 2
Refuse (?)
Accept Dip (L)

Night Guest:
Angelica (E)
Lola (A)
Evelyn (L)
TRICKY EH??!

Finish Her!
8lackz
Pilot fish

Postby Bischoflobo » Thu, 13Aug01 14:11

hi,
für mich persönlich das beste game (story+möglichkeiten) ! es hat mich von allen spielen an meisten gefeselt.
gruß
Bischoflobo
sirens hunter

Postby rahulinlove23 » Sun, 13Dec29 00:26

Graen wrote:Chris and Lola are back at it again!

Can you guide Chris to a happy ending while he visits the home of his former mentor, or will the house be turned upside down as the ladies fight one another for Chris' attention?

where i cud get walk-through for rivalries?
rahulinlove23
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Sun, 13Dec29 07:28

rahulinlove23 wrote:
Graen wrote:Chris and Lola are back at it again!

Can you guide Chris to a happy ending while he visits the home of his former mentor, or will the house be turned upside down as the ladies fight one another for Chris' attention?

where i cud get walk-through for rivalries?

If you haven't found an answer in this thread :??:
Check out lagoon's member gamebp's walktrough
http://www.pwpwpoker.com/index.php?sear ... h&Itemid=5
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby ezekiel » Mon, 13Dec30 11:50

Bischoflobo wrote:hi,
für mich persönlich das beste game (story+möglichkeiten) ! es hat mich von allen spielen an meisten gefeselt.
gruß

da kann ich mich nur anschließen!!!
die neueren sindvon ihrer machart her sehr gut, aber die wahlmöglichkeiten sind bei rivalries einfach top!
dazu hat es was von " verbotenen früchten naschen" ;)
ezekiel
great white shark

Postby sexygirl » Wed, 15Feb25 11:30

hallo zusammen ich komme bei der Szene in part 2 nicht weiter wo alle 3 also Chris Evelyn und Lola auf dem bett sind und Chris sie ficken will ich bekomme immer das schlechte ende wo Angelica kommt
sexygirl
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games