Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Rivalries

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Aug08 10:33

Chris and Lola are back at it again!

Can you guide Chris to a happy ending while he visits the home of his former mentor, or will the house be turned upside down as the ladies fight one another for Chris' attention?
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Re: Rivalries (New Priv-Box Game)

Postby Stev-23 » Wed, 12Aug08 16:27

Very nice... the Babysitting series is one of my favourite :crazy: :crazy: :roi:
Stev-23
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Tskxe » Wed, 12Aug08 17:46

...great work again from shark and his lagoon team....it was worth to wait..for so long...^^
found 3 endings at this time...
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby kurupt » Thu, 12Aug09 00:54

4 total endings, only 1 of them is a "good" ending?
Endings are
1. "Good" ending with Lola.
2. Angelica
3. Evelyn
4. Lola + Evelyn + Angelica

Enjoyed the game.

Edit: What I mean to say is, have I found all the endings? I think I have, it's just that normally games only mention their good endings and ignore the fail endings. So, by saying there are other endings that made me think there are other "good" endings.

Edit 2: Got rid of the ending conditions.
Last edited by kurupt on Thu, 12Aug09 22:23, edited 1 time in total.
kurupt
Pilot fish

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 12Aug09 08:16

YES!!! New Game, from one of the best game creators out. Just bought access; bout to see what this is all about.

kinda sad it aint D&S 4, but whatever, this will probably be a quality play. Now let's check this game out!!!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Calvin07 » Thu, 12Aug09 08:32

Hmm who have taken care of introducing the game on the shark side ?? When it came up yesterday the pictures were ok in the description of the game. Today thers pitures from the 2 previous games.

I also get a error message when I try to connect to the paysite billing.paysite-cash.biz.. It tells me that the page don't exist when I press the Paynment button. Thought yesterday that it was due to that the game wasent up but I have the same problem today !! Before when you should pressed the pay button you could chose language on the side, now it's only english, can this be the cause for the problem ??
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby mantacore » Thu, 12Aug09 09:55

Dear Shark and ALL the Design Team
an excellent sequel to Babysitting figured out All the endings and will later post a walkthrough maybe for all endings when I get The Time
Thank You
mantacore
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
mantacore
great white shark

Postby petuchi13 » Fri, 12Aug10 00:28

Wonderful game! All the different choices adds so much to the game, although it can be a little overwhelming to try them all. Thanks Shark and all on the development team!

P.S. Just a quick question: Is Evelyn's kiss to Chris the end of that bedroom scene or is there more of that scene and I'm just making a wrong move with the kiss? Just curious. Thanks again!
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby PorkChops » Fri, 12Aug10 20:09

Great game as usual guys, right up to the team's usual standards.
I would have liked for everyone to have ended up as "friends" if all the ladies were on equal points rather than the sad ending but I guess that's why you guys create the games and I just play them!

Keep up the great work!

BTW, got a save code that didn't work when I re-inputted it in part 1: 201623225
Replayed to the same point just to check and got the invalid code message when I tried once more.
PorkChops
sirens hunter

Postby dellin » Fri, 12Aug10 20:59

great work shark an team it is real goood so far not gone through it but what i saw loved it,

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
dellin
great white shark

Postby wendyfan » Fri, 12Aug10 22:30

Well another excellent game from the shark and his team found all endings, and then for fun tried to find the help word, found after a while not as easy as previous ones, but i enjoy the difficulty in finding all the endings then the word . Again very well thought out game and scenes. just great
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 12Aug10 23:39

PorkChops wrote:BTW, got a save code that didn't work when I re-inputted it in part 1: 201623225
Replayed to the same point just to check and got the invalid code message when I tried once more.

This code can not work, there are a number too much... Probably an error in copying it.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Aug11 01:41

Shark, the code "201623225" PorkChops offered would have appeared on his screen. I did find it myself. I don't think I offered that one in my edit notes but PorkChops needs to delete one digit from that code and he will get to where he needs to be.

At this point I'll not offer that exact code. I don't think that we need to have a compendium of published entry points, it would be like revealing the code to enter Part 2. Suffice to say however that I did find at least two other "invalid code" entries which I could edit.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby mantacore » Sat, 12Aug11 08:01

Hey Shark and Squeaky
I had the same problem as Porkchops with that blasted code and I'm sure others will too any chance of rectifying the problem
Mantacore
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Aug11 08:40

mantacore wrote:Hey Shark and Squeaky
I had the same problem as Porkchops with that blasted code and I'm sure others will too any chance of rectifying the problem
Mantacore

I only have the same access to those codes as you.
They have been generated through Shark's software but I have no idea what that process might be.
Possibly the best way to assist with this would be to PM any problematic codes and game situation, like:
20222210 Angelica greets Chris at the airport (and any edit solutions to Shark, one of the mods or spitzertyp). That way we could build a list for cross-reference and not have to worry Shark about duplications which he hopefully has fixed.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Next

Return to Shark's games