Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries (New Priv-Box Game)

Postby Calvin07 » Sat, 12Aug11 09:45

NON on the save codes do work !!!
Tried to play on 2 different computers and I get the error message that it's a fault code each time, wherever I try to use the save code.
Dosent matter if I save when I arrive at the house or later the codes just dont work !

Shame because with all the options in the game this would be of great value. Tried to play "Under the spotlight" and there I have no problems with the savecodes !
Calvin07
great white shark

Bloqué debut part 2

Postby cedriccuvi » Sat, 12Aug11 10:19

Bonjour,

Je suis bloqué au début de la partie 2 ..... Angelina met bien les mains dans son dos pour enlever sa robe mais que faire apres le bloque. Elle ne fait que cela.

Est ce quelqun peut m'aider

merci
cedriccuvi
Pilot fish

Postby Calvin07 » Sat, 12Aug11 10:35

shark wrote:
PorkChops wrote:BTW, got a save code that didn't work when I re-inputted it in part 1: 201623225
Replayed to the same point just to check and got the invalid code message when I tried once more.

This code can not work, there are a number too much... Probably an error in copying it.

Shark, I also get that code when u have the 2 girls alone in the room.. it IS 201623225. And also the code 302 73 43 40 just before Chris have to decide what to do with the girls in the room dont work ! I dont have the time to check all codes but something is seriusly wrong here. The only code I manage to work is the 309 333 21.

Could it be so that if you save and then continue to play and save again after a while that the error show up due to this ?
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby shark » Sat, 12Aug11 10:37

shark wrote:
PorkChops wrote:BTW, got a save code that didn't work when I re-inputted it in part 1: 201623225
Replayed to the same point just to check and got the invalid code message when I tried once more.

This code can not work, there are a number too much... Probably an error in copying it.

Forgive me PorkChops (and others). You were right, there was a bug. It is fixed (v1.02)
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby kokinous » Sat, 12Aug11 12:26

avec ce jeu là on peut constater que the king of sex games c'est bien shark
vraiment excellent que se soit au niveau des scènes toujours innovantes depuis le premier jeux (horny afternoon ) il y en a eu des scènes de sexe et il y en aura d'autres nouvelles ( glory hole ...)
les histoires sont excellentes bravo la team
je suis triste pourtant il y a pas ma scène bonus de rivalries ( j'ai beaucoup aimé angélica j'ai adoré la situation Chris Angélica )
encore merci shark et toute la team
P.S pour ceux qui coincent j'ai déjà trouvé les 4 fins (mais en ayant l'esprit pervers on y arrive )
kiss ;) ;) ;) ;)
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby Gigi10 » Sat, 12Aug11 13:18

Can someone help me please!
I'm stuck.. Already had the 3 bad endings.. Can someone tell me the solution in my priv box please..
Gigi10
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Sat, 12Aug11 19:33

Gigi10 wrote:Can someone help me please!
I'm stuck.. Already had the 3 bad endings.. Can someone tell me the solution in my priv box please..

IMO there are no bad endings, just some better than others.
When Lola has all the points you'll get the best end. If you've found the other 3 ends it shouldn't be to dillicult to get the last.
Keep trying.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby petuchi13 » Sun, 12Aug12 07:47

LRM wrote:
Gigi10 wrote:Can someone help me please!

IMO there are no bad endings, just some better than others.
When Lola has all the points you'll get the best end. If you've found the other 3 ends it shouldn't be to dillicult to get the last.
Keep trying.
Lou

So would it be accurate to assume then that one particular girl should get all (or the majority) of the points in order to get the ending with that girl? I've played the game a number of times already and I've gotten the Evelyn ending and the bad ending where the dad comes in, but I haven't been able to get anything else. Just curious. Thanks.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12Aug12 08:51

petuchi13 wrote:......
So would it be accurate to assume then that one particular girl should get all (or the majority) of the points in order to get the ending with that girl? I've played the game a number of times already and I've gotten the Evelyn ending and the bad ending where the dad comes in, but I haven't been able to get anything else. Just curious. Thanks.

Let me not be too definitive about your comment but you do express the general idea.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Blub » Sun, 12Aug12 09:28

Hey guys,

great game! :-)

I'm stuck at the pool scene when Angelica wants to go swimming..
it seems she wants to put off her dress (1 spot at neck), but nothing more happens.. also I don't find any other spot there?

Thanks & best regards,

Blub;)
Last edited by Blub on Sun, 12Aug12 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Blub
Pilot fish

Postby bobytt » Sun, 12Aug12 09:35

THANK YOU!!!
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Sun, 12Aug12 09:43

Blub wrote:Hey guys,

great game! :-)

I'm stuck at the pool scene when Angelica wants to go swimming..
it seems she wants to put off her dress (1 spot at neck), but nothing more happens.. also I don't find any other spot there?

Thanks & best regards,

Blub;)

You've the right spot. What have you tried? Maybe something else.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Blub » Sun, 12Aug12 09:49

If I just click nothing more happens?.. he rubs her neck a while but in this time i dont even have a mouse pointer to search another spot or something..

Edit: Ok, got it :) - thanks!
Blub
Pilot fish

Postby bobytt » Sun, 12Aug12 10:13

Yup, codes doesnt work, i tried 2 codes to start part 2 none of them worked.
bobytt
lagoon predator

Postby seyfi » Sun, 12Aug12 12:45

to Spitzertyp :

Bevor das Spiel in den "freien" Bereich kommt ,solltest du dir den deutschen Text noch mal ansehen .da sind noch so einige "Kleinigkeiten" ,die noch geändert werrden müssten .

Aber sonst :

ganz großes Kompliment an Shark und sein Team ,auch wenn ich bisher nur drei "falsche" Lösungen habe

i only found 3 endings ,but its great .
many thanks

congratulation !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Last edited by seyfi on Sun, 12Aug12 19:35, edited 2 times in total.
seyfi
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games