Rivalries

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Rivalries

Postby helmi » Fri, 15Mar13 16:42

another excellent game form Shark and the lagoon Team - actually it is one of my favourite ones (besides Campus). There is such a complexity and variety, paired with a good storyline. And even the "bad endings" are great. Found the 3 "bad endings" and am now on my way for the real one.
helmi
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby john milton » Sun, 15Apr26 17:24

another great game, angelica is just amazing... one of the sexiest girl i've seen on this site!
she is a bitch, but a worth fucking one... the dynamic of betrayal is always tempting
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Altec09 » Thu, 15Apr30 06:02

Rivalries is one of my fave games on here! Except i would like to see a few add extras for Richard, he is not sexless after all he has a very hot wife! i am certain when he gets called to go to work he either meets up with his ex-wife or a mistress or goes to office and meets his assistant. Also when Evelyn makes noise in kitchen it causes Richard to go investigate and runs into her where he notices her heated condition and takes advantage of her! Plus we never see Richard and his hot wife going at it i am sure that can be fit in the story line somewhere...
Altec09
Pilot fish

Postby john milton » Sun, 15May03 15:52

Altec09 wrote:Rivalries is one of my fave games on here! Except i would like to see a few add extras for Richard, he is not sexless after all he has a very hot wife! i am certain when he gets called to go to work he either meets up with his ex-wife or a mistress or goes to office and meets his assistant. Also when Evelyn makes noise in kitchen it causes Richard to go investigate and runs into her where he notices her heated condition and takes advantage of her! Plus we never see Richard and his hot wife going at it i am sure that can be fit in the story line somewhere...

i agree with you.. richard end up frustrated anyway...
john milton
lagoon predator

Postby Gsus » Wed, 15Sep09 18:10

Hey, I will be honest, I played this game a few times and had codes written done. I lost those codes. (not just for that game, quite frustrating actually) always like to write them down, since sometimes certian passages can be very frustrating. Is there a place, where we can just look up and see what codes we need to enter to progress to a certain point? (for example, skip past the pool part for this game) and if yes are there such things for other games on this site too?
Gsus
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Wed, 15Sep09 19:29

Not that I'm aware of.
I thought that was why Microsoft created Excel.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ruby321 » Tue, 15Oct27 16:20

I like the catfight between the daughter and Stepmother! :na: :lol: [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
ruby321
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Previous

Return to Shark's games