WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby Greebo » Wed, 12Apr04 16:07

Would one have to take it in the swimming pool -- mermaid rules applying? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

(...and would there be practicals as well as theory?)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 12Apr04 19:23

As always, another excellent games who worth the waiting time !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

The photo session traps gives a little problem, until i find where to change my way !! :crazy:

By the way, Emma is soooo cute !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby afa7 » Sun, 12Apr08 15:31

i need help for that game because after the bedroom to the next scene they are all together on the couch four people and I don't know what I should do help there if possible
afa7
Pilot fish

Postby petuchi13 » Mon, 12Apr09 05:46

i need help for that game because after the bedroom to the next scene they are all together on the couch four people and I don't know what I should do help there if possible

You have come to a bad ending and can do nothing to save yourself at this point. Your salvation lies in the previous bedroom scene. Ask yourself: does Hiro want to cheat? How would he get out of this situation if he didn't want to cheat?

I knew the answers to these questions, but I couldn't find the hotspot to make it happen at first. Just keep looking & trying things.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby afa7 » Tue, 12Apr10 09:24

petuchi13 wrote:i need help for that game because after the bedroom to the next scene they are all together on the couch four people and I don't know what I should do help there if possible

You have come to a bad ending and can do nothing to save yourself at this point. Your salvation lies in the previous bedroom scene. Ask yourself: does Hiro want to cheat? How would he get out of this situation if he didn't want to cheat?

I knew the answers to these questions, but I couldn't find the hotspot to make it happen at first. Just keep looking & trying things.

thanks i will try but this is very difficult game but is good
afa7
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Apr10 12:50

I saw your ask and petuchi13's reply but I was confused, like I didn't understand, petuchi13 seemed to be asking too.

This game really is not that difficult. It uses the same techniques that Shark has been developing. Check this place:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2635 to see that you are following/looking for those techniques.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby petuchi13 » Thu, 12Apr12 07:12

"I saw your ask and petuchi13's reply but I was confused, like I didn't understand, petuchi13 seemed to be asking too.

This game really is not that difficult. It uses the same techniques that Shark has been developing. Check this place:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2635 to see that you are following/looking for those techniques"

I was not asking any questions, but rather clarifying that the player should be asking himself/herself those questions in order to get a good ending out of that scene.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Apr12 07:40

petuchi13 wrote:"I saw your ask and petuchi13's reply but I was confused, like I didn't understand, petuchi13 seemed to be asking too.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2635 to see that you are following/looking for those techniques"

I was not asking any questions, but rather clarifying that the player should be asking himself/herself those questions in order to get a good ending out of that scene.

Petuchi13,
you have done it again what caused my confused thought, you copied, or copy/pasted my comment and then addressed it.

In future please look at the top right corner of the comment to which you want to reply. There is a "Quote" button. Press that and you open an edit window with the comment of that author. Those remarks are enclosed with "tags" that look like "[ quote ] ... [/ quote ]". Oh notice how your comment is replicated in a frame?

You are then free to add your remarks beneath, should avoid future confusion. Ok? [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby petuchi13 » Fri, 12Apr13 09:33

Ahh....now I understand your confusion. It is not in what I wrote but how I wrote it that is the issue. Let me explain: I have been using the quote button to address issues, but I have been making the mistake of deleting the [quote] parts so it appears as if I'm using copy/paste. My mistake is noted and will be rectified by future posts. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Apr13 12:38

The foibles of technology [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
When you think you understand something else comes to challenge!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby afa7 » Tue, 12Apr17 11:01

someone help me in the bedroom with hiro.i can't find the solution please help
afa7
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Tue, 12Apr17 12:15

You have to avoid Hiro cheating on Ahoroa. So, somewhere in the gameplay, you can choose between two actions, and it seems that you always chose the wrong one. Just for helping a little more : it's on the latest moment before really cheating
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby afa7 » Wed, 12Apr18 10:47

luke wrote:You have to avoid Hiro cheating on Ahoroa. So, somewhere in the gameplay, you can choose between two actions, and it seems that you always chose the wrong one. Just for helping a little more : it's on the latest moment before really cheating

thanks for the advice but i push the mouse everywhere to find other spots and the only spot which is moving is the pants of Hiro.i can't do something else and the cheating is done
afa7
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Apr18 11:11

afa7 wrote:
luke wrote:You have to avoid Hiro cheating on Ahoroa. So, somewhere in the gameplay, you can choose between two actions, and it seems that you always chose the wrong one. Just for helping a little more : it's on the latest moment before really cheating

thanks for the advice but i push the mouse everywhere to find other spots and the only spot which is moving is the pants of Hiro.i can't do something else and the cheating is done

Pardon me please. I recall the scene that Luke describes but I haven't been there recently. My recollection is that the spot you want is close to that which causes you to fail but I humbly apologise that I cannot be more definite (otherwise I'd give you something of a more cryptic nature [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] )
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Thu, 12Apr19 12:57

afa7 wrote:the only spot which is moving is the pants of Hiro.i can't do something else and the cheating is done

At this step, it's normal, there isn't another spot
But you can have Hiro stopping the action a little later by taking it in hand.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games