WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 12Aug11 16:02

A masterpiece of the genre.

To borrow a phrase from the Olympics - the bar has been raised.

Congratulations to everyone concerned.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby lagoonwolf » Sat, 12Aug11 17:04

kessie8yl wrote:A masterpiece of the genre.- the bar has been raised.

[img]kator/smiley229.gif[/img]
Oui, et certains caractères possèdent des traits qui se distinguent sensiblement par une finesse accrue. L' équipe serait composée de pros de la camera que je n'en serai pas surpris [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Hmmm il me reste à "jouer" les bads ends juste pour le plaisir [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Wutaro » Sat, 12Aug11 21:03

i'll start off by saying i wasn't a big fan of the first Whakawai game, while not bad it didn't really get my attention much. this one however was a huge improvement, and thats why i love this place you always strive to make things better. i loved how this time around you at least got to enjoy the "fail" scenes where in the first it'd cut off before you got to see much, i also love the new save feature so you can just get a code and return to your favorite scenes whenever. so all in all great job, as always looking forward to whats next
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby cardin41 » Sun, 12Aug12 08:27

je suis bloquer au niveau du canapé j'ai tous essayer et je n'ai rien trouver pouvez vous me dire comment faire pour continuer l'histoire merci
cardin41
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby cardin41 » Sun, 12Aug12 08:32

dsl j'ai trouver juste après d'avoir posté merci [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
cardin41
Pilot fish

Postby cardin41 » Sun, 12Aug12 08:49

maintenant je suis bloquer dans la partie 2 avec la scéance photo et après ils font l'amour sur le fauteuil et après hiro arrive et ses la mauvaise fin
Comment fait on pour pouvoir continuer
merci de m'aider
cardin41
Pilot fish

Postby vickman11 » Sun, 12Aug12 09:41

Nevermind, just finished the game so I don't need any pointers. Great game shark; you have outdone yourself and I especially liked the way you teased us with a potential meeting between the characters from Whakawai and Alancy and Co. Genious!!!
vickman11
Pilot fish

Postby temeraire007 » Sun, 12Aug12 14:36

hey i stuck in the room where the photograph is with the two girls and everytime there is a bad end that the one guy cames into the room and its over, after emma put the penis of the photograph in the ass.

can someone help me :)
temeraire007
Pilot fish

Postby fuckmesidways » Sun, 12Aug12 16:34

so annoying im playing the game and i keep screwing up at the start when there on the beach and his rubing her leg and he says the actresses dress was exciting and she gets mad how do i STOP this from happening please please help. Im not usually this sucky at figuring it out but today seems to not be my day
fuckmesidways
sirens hunter

Postby DirtyOldMan2112 » Mon, 12Aug13 01:10

temeraire007 wrote:hey i stuck in the room where the photograph is with the two girls and everytime there is a bad end that the one guy cames into the room and its over, after emma put the penis of the photograph in the ass.

can someone help me :)

Yea me too.
You can make emma jerk the guy off, suck him, and lick her, and make her choose which hole she inserts the penis into. Vagina works just fine but auhora screams too loudly if it goes in the back door and I cannot find a way to get any lubrication for her. Emma wont lick her butt and nobody seems to want to lick any fingers. I cant get anything but the bad ending.

I also tried the download link on the game page but all im getting from rapidshare is a corrupted file so i cant even attempt to use a help word.

Edit:
Just backed up in gameplay, and discovered that just like the bedroom scene, in this 3some scene you have to prevent any kind of insertion here. Use the same stragegy and you can continue
DirtyOldMan2112
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12Aug13 05:35

Quite frankly I don't know where to begin to suggest a solution.
I have just downloaded from Rapidshare using the Freebie Download and opened spotlights1.exe and spotlights2.exe without any issue.
I probably need not have bothered to do that anyway as quite clearly so many others have had successful downloads.
You may need to check for malware, clear cache, other things that may cause corruptions as it certainly is not a fault with Rapidshare.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TigerOfStealth » Mon, 12Aug13 06:59

Great Game , great story , i just hope maybe if there is new series being worked on , maybe the mermaid will have a part . But this game is a great improvment and also was more difficult which made it more fun . [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] . I have one question tho , The music used in this game and the jungle call or any other games , i like some of them and i was wondering if there is anywhere where i can get the song or listen to it at? Id like to listen to them on my own time. Thanks !
TigerOfStealth
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Mon, 12Aug13 07:16

The music of the last games was composed by JIMMY-JOHN. You can contact him by PM if you want to.
shark
Site Admin

Postby rome_soldier » Mon, 12Aug13 08:39

Lun Leny Dyo help. when Julia and Hiro are on bed in Julia's room, Julia is massaging his body. She has massaged her in horizontal and vertical directions now I'm failed to find the point....
rome_soldier
Pilot fish

Postby fuckmesidways » Mon, 12Aug13 13:55

[img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] can someone please help me out i seem to keep screwing up before i even get into the game.
i get get past the start when Hiro says the rude thing and upsets Ahouro or how ever you spell it
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
fuckmesidways
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games