WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Mar28 10:54

Greebo wrote:I did wonder about a snorkel but then I thought that a mermaid might take you to new depths and there are some amazingly compact Scuba sets nowadays -- there was an interesting demonstration on BBC TV a few days ago when the two top couples from Strictly Come Dancing competed underwater for charity in a huge tank.

Something else I wondered -- when you go down on a mermaid, do they taste of anchovies? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Does it smell like humans?
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby luke » Wed, 12Mar28 12:30

beau gosse 78 wrote:Salut a tout le monde quelqu'un peut m'aider je n'arrive pas avencer dans la 2ème partie elle se caresse avec du champagne je doit faire quoi après merci de votre aide

Je me demande bien quel goût ça peut avoir
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Calvin07 » Wed, 12Mar28 15:58

Bravo Shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

So far the best thing you have done. Was a tiny tiny bit disappointed after the foto session, couldn't figure out why the scene couldn't continue without you-know-who, because it seemed like an exciting story well worth telling. But I was rewarded in the end instead... BRAVO...

So when is the next game out ?? Note the Irony in this remark [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Ohh forgott.. the new Save function is excellent !!
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 12Mar28 16:24

Squeeky wrote:
Greebo wrote:........

Something else I wondered -- when you go down on a mermaid, do they taste of anchovies? [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Hey! Interesting. Wonder why Ahoroa didn't do that?

Didn't do what - say it ........... or eat it ........... :roi:

Anyway Shark just needs to make sure the photographic equipment is the underwater type - or it will not be as helpful as elsewhere ;) - for this special scene ...... or should I say expansion as we get a preview at the end of Part 2, but he can skip the dolphin party as far as I am concerned.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby shark » Fri, 12Mar30 14:58

Finally, in this story, if you want to screw all the girls, it's enough to use a ... camera…
shark
Site Admin

Postby P-Slayer » Fri, 12Mar30 17:57

Amazing!!! I hope we see more of Emma; she was fantastic.

And that ending man....boy was excited to see that; i hope that actually turns into something, instead of just a cameo.
I won't spoil it, though; people need to see it for themselves.

Hey Shark! You guys did it again
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Bromblue » Fri, 12Mar30 22:27

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Thanks for the new game

Sometimes its good to take the wrong path in the story line
Bromblue
Pilot fish

Postby Benodino » Mon, 12Apr02 19:33

Bonjour,

je suis coincé au debut, je n'arete pas de me faire coincer avec la culotte de l'actrice,
julia se braque et c'est fini, elle se fait toucher la cuisse, ensuite, je touche l'actrice
puis elle voit la culotte te c'est fini .

J'ai tenté de refaire la scene d'amour, mais ça change rien ...

Help me
Benodino
Pilot fish

Postby Fluten » Mon, 12Apr02 20:23

Est ce bien raisonnable de faire des cochonneries avec une femme qui n'est pas la tienne [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Fluten
Pilot fish

Postby kondro » Tue, 12Apr03 12:57

OK. I'm stuck in the bedroom scene. I don't know how far I should go and when the choice actually happens, let alone what to do next. Should I even let her take my pants off?
kondro
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Tue, 12Apr03 15:52

Ask yourself how far would you go? and just keep trying...
even the wrong choice isn't that wrong. It'll only lead you back to a point from which yo can try it again.
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby P-Slayer » Tue, 12Apr03 21:39

Playing the game again, and one thing struck me to be a little odd...

Taking the good path, Ahoroa will refuse to take the dick and the story continues; it implies that she is against cheating on Hiro.
But, earlier (and even in that scene) she recieves and gives pleasure to women. What's the difference between cheating with a man?
I mean, she's been sexually stimulated by women and i believe that to be chaeting. It doesn't take away from the game, it's still great; but, i just thought i'd bring that up because it did stand out to me.

It also makes me think that Shark should do a game where "cheating" choices lead to different paths. Like, if you did cheat on Hiro with a dude, then Ahoroa and Hiro go their seprate ways; but, both become apart of the movie. Hiro with Julia; and Ahoroa, just has lots of sex.

I don't know, just a thought; i'm sorry, I know I shouldn't make demands. I'm just a fan of the site.

Thanks for the amazing games again!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Tue, 12Apr03 22:19

P-Slayer wrote: Ahoroa will refuse to take the dick and the story continues; it implies that she is against cheating on Hiro.
But, earlier (and even in that scene) she recieves and gives pleasure to women. What's the difference between cheating with a man?
I mean, she's been sexually stimulated by women and i believe that to be chaeting. It doesn't take away from the game, it's still great; but, i just thought i'd bring that up because it did stand out to me.!

Here is an interesting subject of thought.
Oh my !!! in the future, will my games be studied at the college?!!
shark
Site Admin

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 12Apr04 10:18

shark wrote:
P-Slayer wrote: Ahoroa will refuse to take the dick and the story continues; it implies that she is against cheating on Hiro.
But, earlier (and even in that scene) she receives and gives pleasure to women. What's the difference between cheating with a man?

A University degree in "The Games of Shark, and his dramatic effect on sexual liberation in the 21st Century"

I did think the same as P-Slayer, but I suppose anyone would be tempted by Cloe.

And of course we allknow that women make their own rules .......... I mean just listen to Dito. :roi:
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby P-Slayer » Wed, 12Apr04 14:53

shark wrote:
I mean, she's been sexually stimulated by women and i believe that to be chaeting. It doesn't take away from the game, it's still great; but, i just thought i'd bring that up because it did stand out to me.!

It would be a fun class to take! lol
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games