WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby Freyda » Thu, 12Aug09 09:51

For all the people with an actual mermaid.. interest (I don't like the word "fetish"), I thank you. The scene between Cloe and Ahoroa in part one is easily my favourite scene in the entire two parts. I couldn't help myself, if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work, and I hope there'll be more scenes like that one in the future. :)
Freyda
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby angad63 » Thu, 12Aug09 15:08

i need a help when the ahora went to photography and the girl kiss him then she stop by saying something then what to do.didnt getting the right point.
angad63
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Mr.Madness » Thu, 12Aug09 18:52

Un grand merci pour cette nouvelle release qui est excellente.
Un très bon moment passé, un peu facile pour des habitués, mais toujours autant de plaisir à y jouer.

Bonnes innovations.

Un Grand Merci !!!

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Mr.Madness
sirens hunter

Postby TigerRPG » Fri, 12Aug10 02:12

Bonjour. Tout d'abord, merci et félicitation à Shark pour ses excellents jeux.

J'ai remarqué qu'un nouveau jeu est arrivé dans le Priv-box... alors, je vais voir sur le site pour essayé Whakawai - Under the Spotlights... mais je ne le trouve nul part.

Est-ce normale?

Merci.
TigerRPG
Pilot fish

Postby gothicprince05 » Fri, 12Aug10 02:31

I think i've fallen in love with a mermaid ;D good work guys keep it up!!! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
gothicprince05
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 12Aug10 05:29

TigerRPG wrote:Bonjour. Tout d'abord, merci et félicitation à Shark pour ses excellents jeux.

J'ai remarqué qu'un nouveau jeu est arrivé dans le Priv-box... alors, je vais voir sur le site pour essayé Whakawai - Under the Spotlights... mais je ne le trouve nul part.

Est-ce normale?

Merci.

Pourtant il est bien la 'sous la bannière de 'Shark's games' Image
http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html
Ton flash player est bien fonctionnel !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Fri, 12Aug10 07:14

Freyda wrote:For all the people with an actual mermaid.. interest (I don't like the word "fetish"), I thank you. The scene between Cloe and Ahoroa in part one is easily my favourite scene in the entire two parts. I couldn't help myself, if you know what I mean. Keep up the good work, and I hope there'll be more scenes like that one in the future. :)

I hope that you learned a little more about the mermaids sexuality. This is also my favorite scene.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Bangormark » Fri, 12Aug10 07:21

Hi, I am just wondering if anyone knows the secret help word as i am stuck on the game.. i have played every shark game so far but this one is beating me.
Bangormark
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Aug10 08:29

Bangormark wrote:Hi, I am just wondering if anyone knows the secret help word as i am stuck on the game.. i have played every shark game so far but this one is beating me.

I had worked on issues with the English text but I was unaware that Shark had ever made a help word available.
I did manage to get through without one. I also think that you may have been the only one to ask about one.
That said, out of curiosity I did a search and it is available in Shark's inimical way.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby vickman11 » Fri, 12Aug10 09:42

jfrancois323 wrote:As always, another excellent games who worth the waiting time !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

The photo session traps gives a little problem, until i find where to change my way !! :crazy:

By the way, Emma is soooo cute !!

Can someone please tell me in the photo session scene, is there a "pattern of action" or something different I should be looking for? I have been stuck here for quite some time and keep ending up in the bad ending. Great Game as always Shark!
vickman11
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 12Aug10 10:22

Bangormark wrote:Hi, I am just wondering if anyone knows the secret help word as i am stuck on the game..

As usual, there is a help word for this game. And as usual, I gave it in the first 5 pages of this thread.
shark
Site Admin

Postby TigerRPG » Fri, 12Aug10 17:36

Rikwar wrote:Pourtant il est bien la 'sous la bannière de 'Shark's games'
Ton flash player est bien fonctionnel !

Je viens de vérifier et je ne l'ai pas vu. Les deux premiers jeux que je voyais, était les parties 1 et 2 de Jungle Call...

J'ai vidé ma cache mémoire et j'ai retourné sur la page. Il est enfin là!
TigerRPG
Pilot fish

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby Nalogan » Fri, 12Aug10 19:09

I've played this great and fantastic game,
i have found the three bad endings and the good one....and it's realy amazing, excellent game and i enjoyed to play [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :clap: [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]

Now i read this thread and i am a little bit confused:

shark wrote:Finally, in this story, if you want to screw all the girls, it's enough to use a ... camera…

:??: öhm....what???....i mean.... what :??: .......... did i miss something??? [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] ...or i missunderstand something??
And i read from a "extra scene"...is this scene in the game now??? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
I think i have all found in the game...or??

Hm....what ever, i love this great game (and all your games [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] ) and i say thank you for give us the game in the free zone :D
Sorry for my English [img]kator/smiley89.gif[/img] i know it's bad
Nalogan
great white shark

Postby shark » Fri, 12Aug10 19:48

If you have finished the game, you don't need the camera... ;)
shark
Site Admin

Postby cruiser » Sat, 12Aug11 15:03

Im not comming in here as often as I should..........(Aww)but every time I take a look I found interresting stuff :16:

like the new "spotlight" game......
I havent play it yet but after leaving the forum I´ll look my door and unplug the phone to play the game .... :vil-lovee:

Thanks SIR SHARKand your helpers for the artwork......cant name it other roflmao
cruiser
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games