WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby youpala34 » Tue, 12Sep11 15:10

J'ai réussi finalement, toujours se poser la question du gout... :)
youpala34
great white shark

sex: Masculine

WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby Luvbrd78 » Wed, 12Sep12 00:52

I can not get past the mermaid science any help would be great. Thanks.
Luvbrd78
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby luke » Wed, 12Sep12 13:20

You have many actions on this scene. Be more specific if you want some help
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby kaptan » Wed, 12Sep12 18:11

P-Slayer wrote:Playing the game again, and one thing struck me to be a little odd...

Taking the good path, Ahoroa will refuse to take the dick and the story continues; it implies that she is against cheating on Hiro.
But, earlier (and even in that scene) she recieves and gives pleasure to women. What's the difference between cheating with a man?
I mean, she's been sexually stimulated by women and i believe that to be chaeting. It doesn't take away from the game, it's still great; but, i just thought i'd bring that up because it did stand out to me.

It also makes me think that Shark should do a game where "cheating" choices lead to different paths. Like, if you did cheat on Hiro with a dude, then Ahoroa and Hiro go their seprate ways; but, both become apart of the movie. Hiro with Julia; and Ahoroa, just has lots of sex.

I don't know, just a thought; i'm sorry, I know I shouldn't make demands. I'm just a fan of the site.

Thanks for the amazing games again!

Thats exactly what i was thinking..anybody can make a wrong decision especially when you are intesly teased by a naked hottie :D (im talkin about the hiro&julia sceene)so i dont think that these things will damage the storyline if thats the problem..and just like the slayer said i would definitely prefer to progress with the evil path.. at least it would be better if you give us a chance to cover the dirty deeds :D and finally..
THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAMES
kaptan
sirens hunter

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 12Sep13 07:09

kaptan wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:Playing the game again, and one thing struck me to be a little odd...

Taking the good path, Ahoroa will refuse to take the dick and the story continues; it implies that she is against cheating on Hiro.
But, earlier (and even in that scene) she recieves and gives pleasure to women. What's the difference between cheating with a man?
I mean, she's been sexually stimulated by women and i believe that to be chaeting. It doesn't take away from the game, it's still great; but, i just thought i'd bring that up because it did stand out to me.

It also makes me think that Shark should do a game where "cheating" choices lead to different paths. Like, if you did cheat on Hiro with a dude, then Ahoroa and Hiro go their seprate ways; but, both become apart of the movie. Hiro with Julia; and Ahoroa, just has lots of sex.

I don't know, just a thought; i'm sorry, I know I shouldn't make demands. I'm just a fan of the site.

Thanks for the amazing games again!

Thats exactly what i was thinking..anybody can make a wrong decision especially when you are intesly teased by a naked hottie :D (im talkin about the hiro&julia sceene)so i dont think that these things will damage the storyline if thats the problem..and just like the slayer said i would definitely prefer to progress with the evil path.. at least it would be better if you give us a chance to cover the dirty deeds :D and finally..
THANKS FOR THE GREAT GAMES

Branching Paths are cool to see in a Shark game. You kinda see it in the latest Priv-box game, Rivalries.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Sep13 08:10

P-Slayer wrote:....
Branching Paths are cool to see in a Shark game. You kinda see it in the latest Priv-box game, Rivalries.

Was this also not evident in "Babysitting"? Maybe not to the degree you expected?
While "branching" could occur in later presentations, that would depend upon the complexity of the storyline that Shark and the team pursue.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby youpala34 » Thu, 12Sep13 11:24

Hum maintenant je suis coincé là ou julia se frotte contre Hiro une fois que celui ci à le pantalon baissé. Dur dur
youpala34
great white shark

Postby luke » Thu, 12Sep13 12:24

C'est à dire... Tu n'arrives pas à trouver l'action suivante, ou tu ne trouves pas la bonne action suivante ?
Cas 1 : pour continuer, c'est mieux de se mettre en position, Julia doit relever quelque chose
Cas 2 : Hiro doit prendre les choses en main s'il ne veut pas que ça dérape après
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby youpala34 » Thu, 12Sep13 13:08

salut merci de l'info, j'ai fini par trouver. J'ai la mauvaise habitude de chercher trop les spots.

Je suis parvenu finalement à la mauvaise fin et à la suite :) Il est vraiment top celui là.
youpala34
great white shark

Postby youpala34 » Thu, 12Sep13 14:51

Je suis arrivé au bout. ha Emma... :)

Bravo pour ce jeu très original et varié.
youpala34
great white shark

Postby P-Slayer » Thu, 12Sep13 21:40

Squeeky wrote:
P-Slayer wrote:....

Was this also not evident in "Babysitting"? Maybe not to the degree you expected?
While "branching" could occur in later presentations, that would depend upon the complexity of the storyline that Shark and the team pursue.

It's not that I didn't see it, I just didn't find it interesting enough to remember it. "Babysitting", in all honesty, would have been much better as a straight-up linear experience (I still enjoyed it as that, by the way). "Rivalries" seems much more of a bigger step. I just want to see things played out more.

But yes, it is ultimately up to Shark and his squad. It's about the games they want to create, and that's why i'm here.
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Stekke » Sat, 12Sep15 12:32

Well I made a walkthrugh finishing the game as Stekke. You might seen and downloading my Jungle walkthrougs.
I have no desire of making money from making this walkthroug's of mine. I just like making them.
Last edited by Stekke on Sat, 12Sep15 18:10, edited 1 time in total.
Stekke
Stekke
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Sat, 12Sep15 12:44

I suggest you delete that word Stekke just as shark will probably delete the post you quoted.

Edit: Ah, done already, I see!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Sep15 13:08

Stekke wrote:Well I made a walkthrugh finishing the game as Stekke. You might seen and downloading my Jungle walkthrougs. This is no simple question as: moderators dearly want too make some money from this game.

I have no desire of making money from making this walkthroug's of mine. I just like making them.

Stekke, with respect.
I'd like to point out that moderators here have no interest in how much money a game makes, we'd like to see them all go out free, as would Shark, but he does need to cover server costs, therefore the Priv-Box. Shark found himself in a position where user demand required that he somehow increase bandwidth. That meant subscribing to another server beyond the capacity being used originally. While the Priv-Box sustains that, Shark and everyone should feel comfort.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Luvbrd78 » Sun, 12Sep16 03:12

I get stuck at the beginning with energy kissing and the fingering. Can not get past that.
Luvbrd78
Pilot fish

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games