WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

WHAKAWAI - Under the Spotlights

Postby mantacore » Thu, 12Mar22 13:24

Dear mr shark and your design team
played your new game this morning all Hail the masters well thought out plenty of temptations and areas to make mistakes an excellent piece of work worthy of the masters themselves completed it after a few screw ups
Thank you
Mantacore
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Graen on Wed, 12Aug08 10:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Public Game
mantacore
great white shark

Re: whakawai under the spotlight New Priv Box game

Postby shark » Thu, 12Mar22 14:07

thank you mantacore
already finished?… Is the game too easy ?
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby alfonsen » Thu, 12Mar22 14:24

Hi shark first of all nice game, interresting story, interresting action,i really loved Emma, what a slut [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] ,whod love to se her again maybe in a crossover game like the ending lays up too.......On your queastion it is a little on the easy side for a oldtime lagooner like myself(it toke maybe 2 hours with finding all the wrong turns simply because i wanted to find them) ....but still very injoyable.........

Edit: Shark i understands the fine balance in the "toughness" part, I did find all the "wrong" spots first so its not there the "problem" it, i just played through it a little bit easyer than your previous games........Actually i find the story and carracters much more important than the difficulty when i play games like yours, and you always delivers on that, and i really injoyed every part the new game has to offers aswell.....Thats why you Sir Shark is a :roi: (king) amounst naughty gamemakers...............And shark you can never be Boring
Last edited by alfonsen on Thu, 12Mar22 15:42, edited 1 time in total.
alfonsen
great white shark

Postby shark » Thu, 12Mar22 14:46

Thx alfonsen.
Well, the real difficulty is there… How to do so that the old lagooners are not bored and the new ones don't give up hope...? ;)
shark
Site Admin

Postby mantacore » Thu, 12Mar22 14:51

Dear Shark
I found the game an interesting challenge its just I eventually figured it out and moved accordingly I wasnt insulting you by saying i completed it easily
Thans Mantacore
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Tskxe » Thu, 12Mar22 16:11

Hi Shark..

I´m from Germany and I like your games...great work....the new game too...i like this cheatin`stuff....i wished Hiro could cheat with Emma...at the first part ( a little photosession..that ends up in sex [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] )...move on....great games....maybe in the future we can see a 3 - Part - Game....^^
Tskxe
great white shark

Postby Bonhomie » Thu, 12Mar22 18:36

Really good - although the sexual story line is predictable, and you know you are falling in to the traps, you just have to go for them. :roi:

There are some very nice humorous touches too.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby wendyfan » Thu, 12Mar22 22:40

Hi shark and your compadries, what another gem from you and your team, good story line and a good link with the malfort crew, keep up the good work, well worth any wait. As usual you have done all the old lagooners proud. yes very well done.
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby pascalita » Fri, 12Mar23 00:46

Bonjour,un nouveau jeu très agréable avec bien sur des piéges dans lesquels il faut tomber et surtout ressortir
bravo Shark et merci
carpe diem
pascalita
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Mar23 01:49

mantacore wrote:Dear mr shark and your design team
played your new game this morning all Hail the masters well thought out plenty of temptations and areas to make mistakes an excellent piece of work worthy of the masters themselves completed it after a few screw ups
Thank you
Mantacore
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mantacore, you say "Shark and his design team".
In this case full credit must rest with Shark, Raelee and JimmyJohn (music). Other whom you see in the credits have provided translations. Before you saw the game there was some testing and edit done but those of us who did that contributed little. Hail Raelee for the story concept, Shark for his magic (and however he modified Raelee's proposal) and JimmyJohn, they are the true "heroes".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby mantacore » Fri, 12Mar23 09:02

yo Squeeky
I DID mean everyone in my compliment which is THE ENTIRE TEAM who thought it up and DID all the WORK
Mantacore
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Mar23 09:13

mantacore wrote:yo Squeeky
I DID mean everyone in my compliment which is THE ENTIRE TEAM who thought it up and DID all the WORK
Mantacore

Well .... if you put it that way ... then thanks for what I consider to have been somewhat trivial by comparison.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby petuchi13 » Fri, 12Mar23 10:15

I'm stuck in the bedroom with Juliet and Hiro. All I need to know is: does Hiro get to cheat with Juliet (as a good or ok outcome) or does he have to try and escape her clutches?
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Mar23 10:24

petuchi13 wrote:I'm stuck in the bedroom with Juliet and Hiro. All I need to know is: does Hiro get to cheat with Juliet (as a good or ok outcome) or does he have to try and escape her clutches?

We are really not into giving out hints so early after a release. I going to guess that you adopted something that lead to a bad ending and know your answer. I will say however in terms of a hint "sensitivity" and I'm sure that will make thousands of players scream "WTH do you mean?"
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby petuchi13 » Fri, 12Mar23 10:28

Never mind, I figured it out. Damn, it never fails! I have a problem and within five minutes of reporting it, I get it figured out.
petuchi13
great white shark

Next

Return to Shark's games