The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 11Dec12 10:06

Wow! I'm speechless- fantastic job!
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby captainx » Mon, 11Dec12 15:33

Stuck when they first get on the island and the two men are rubbing her....is there a certain sequence?
captainx
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Mon, 11Dec12 17:54

no sequence... You've just 5 spots to find.
shark
Site Admin

Postby pascalita » Mon, 11Dec12 18:39

Bonjour
5 sur elle
+1 ailleurs
carpe diem
pascalita
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby shark » Mon, 11Dec12 21:38

The Omoros are calling the spirits of the forest for help but the true answer comes from the river.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Wutaro » Tue, 11Dec13 01:10

i do have one slight complaint shark, i loved the scene skip options you put into the nurse wendy episode, why not keep that going makes jumping to your favorite parts a breeze once you've already cleared the game
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec13 02:12

Wutaro wrote:i do have one slight complaint shark, i loved the scene skip options you put into the nurse wendy episode, why not keep that going makes jumping to your favorite parts a breeze once you've already cleared the game

Initially I was a little worried that you were posting to the wrong thread and also what you meant by "scene skip options"! But Ah ... Pass-codes that flag entry points along the story-line. Do you think that this game is so long that this is warranted? Now, that being said, and the game not having been released beyond the Lagoon, Shark might choose to add additional pass-codes (other than that to Part 2). Yes, it might be nice, but I ask again, is it warranted?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 11Dec13 04:18

I really like this game, but my favorites of the latest Shark games are still the Wendy ones. They're just unstoppable!

Of the games that take place outside of a standard European/British setting, I think this is the best one.

I like the twists and humor in this episode. It's much more subversive and clever than the HA where Wendy & Cloe are kidnapped in Secret Fantasy Dreams 2. I think Whakawai was in the middle, and had a couple of pretty serious points about force & assumptions in the plot that are echoed in the Jungle Call.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Wutaro » Tue, 11Dec13 05:38

Squeeky wrote:
Wutaro wrote:i do have one slight complaint shark, i loved the scene skip options you put into the nurse wendy episode, why not keep that going makes jumping to your favorite parts a breeze once you've already cleared the game

Initially I was a little worried that you were posting to the wrong thread and also what you meant by "scene skip options"! But Ah ... Pass-codes that flag entry points along the story-line. Do you think that this game is so long that this is warranted? Now, that being said, and the game not having been released beyond the Lagoon, Shark might choose to add additional pass-codes (other than that to Part 2). Yes, it might be nice, but I ask again, is it warranted?

a good point in that it's not the longest game, but again as i said sometimes it's fun to just skip to your favorite spot after clearing a game. so no not 100% needed but it's just such a great feature in his games i'm always in favor of it being used [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby nemissis456 » Tue, 11Dec13 06:25

can i get a little hint on the BJ in the boat plz, i always seem to make him push her head
Edit:
Nvm found a HANDY trick.
nemissis456
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby luke » Tue, 11Dec13 13:30

nemissis456 wrote:can i get a little hint on the BJ in the boat plz, i always seem to make him push her head
Edit:
Nvm found a HANDY trick.

Welcome to the jungle, her... the lagoon, nemissis.
I can see that you fit well with the spirit of this forum, by giving subtle hint rather than a direct clue
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby mantacore » Tue, 11Dec13 23:18

Dear shark
You are a real sneaky sod you just gave the Hint word up above so all hail the master ;) ;)
mantacore
great white shark

Postby Yamato » Wed, 11Dec14 00:28

Congratulations to the team for this new game
I enjoyed the many little little bits of humor and and loved the girl's naiveness
yet she wasn't always that naive (in particular when she was supposed to be sleeping yet always seemed to move the right way when the chief's son touched her. LOL Also I really enjoyed the very last scene when I saw most of the men all bandaged up after their fight.I really chuckled there.

The story was very well put together, the script was excellent. I really enjoyed it.
I can only imagine the time the entire team took to put this together!

Bravo and well done Shark's team!!!!

Kronn
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 11Dec14 05:01

Congratulation to the Lagoon Team for this excellent games !! [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] The story is great, as the animation too !!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby pegasus1329 » Wed, 11Dec14 15:06

shark wrote:no sequence... You've just 5 spots to find.

i have the same problem , i can find four

face
top right chest
left stomach
right leg ,short lift

***Edit moderator : thanks using the 'spoiler' button when giving direct clues***

but the fifth where ever it is I can not find , any hints anyone ?
pegasus1329
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games