The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Korn » Fri, 12Mar23 13:10

Ops, i watched all topics but then ive missed it [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
i will take a look :)

Edit: I cant find the Hint :( only one useable Post but maybe you meant another stocked guy?
Korn
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 12Mar23 14:00

Korn wrote:Edit: I cant find the Hint :( only one useable Post but maybe you meant another stocked guy?

It's sure in this useable post. But as always, it's subtle. You'll never find a post where Shark says "the hint word is ......."
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Lucutus » Fri, 12Mar23 16:35

Also vielleicht bin ich zu doof für dieses Spiel, aber ich komm schon am Anfang bei der Szene Kopf auf und ab im Boot ned zurecht. Balken unten links ist voll, aber nix passiert. Ich weiss, das er seine Hand ned auf ihren Kopf legen darf, aber es passiert nix. Was muss ich da machen??

Bitte um Hilfe - Danle
Lucutus
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Fri, 12Mar23 16:56

Maybe he should do some action.
Maybe she should do something?

and by the way, the main language is english. If you have a problem writing in english maybe you should try some of the free translating-tools available on the net. ;-)

Translation by google:
Vielleicht sollte er tun, eine Aktion.
Vielleicht sollte sie etwas tun?

und übrigens, ist die Hauptsprache Englisch. Wenn Sie ein Problem schriftlich in Englisch haben vielleicht solltest du versuchen, einige der frei übersetzt-Tools im Internet verfügbar sind. ;-)
spitzertyp
Games Master

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby Lucutus » Fri, 12Mar23 17:02

Squeeky wrote:
nillax2k wrote:i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat

You must not allow him to contact her head.

And as I allow it not?
Lucutus
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Mar23 17:58

Lucutus wrote:And as I allow it not?

Find the other action.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Marpion1 » Fri, 12Mar23 19:57

Hi everybody. I'd like to ask one thing: on the home page it says Jungle Call should be on the "sexygames" page.. but it disappeared! what's up?

-Marp
Marpion1
Pilot fish

Postby badboll » Fri, 12Mar23 20:19

Lucutus wrote:
Squeeky wrote:
nillax2k wrote:i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat

You must not allow him to contact her head.

And as I allow it not?

In Sharks games there are always "bad endings." When you hit one of those and lose, you get to retry from a "checkpoint," which means the action that made you lose was the wrong one. You need to find the action that lets you proceed.

Not sure this is a spoiler but just in case.

Typically one that isn't as harsh on the female lead or one that doesn't take it as far.

also the first part of this game was actually very nice! Although the Blondie isn't my type, you still like her.
Thanks for another awesome game I think it's safe to say the second part will be just as good or better :D
The difficulty factor isn't that high perhaps, though it's just enough to make the game more enjoyable.
Keep up the good work!
When I don't study and get a normal income I will sub to privbox for sure. The suspense is killing me sometimes^^
badboll
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Mar23 22:06

Marpion1 wrote:Hi everybody. I'd like to ask one thing: on the home page it says Jungle Call should be on the "sexygames" page.. but it disappeared! what's up?

-Marp

@ Marp;
Clicking the banner above takes me to "Shark's games" once there "The Jungle Call -part1" appears on my screen (part2 probably be available in a week or 2). I just downloaded it and will add it to my Shark collection.
We had a similar problem with "Wendy's Birthday" when openly released. I suggest you read the posts around the time it was released to everyone. I think you'll find a solution. If not a solution an explanation.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby kolobokkk » Fri, 12Mar23 22:10

Guys, how do I procceed when I first get to the island? The two man are rubbing her but I'm finding only 4 hotspots:
Not so specific please. Lou
Which one is the 5th? Thanks!
kolobokkk
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Mar23 22:20

kolobokkk wrote:
Guys, how do I procceed when I first get to the island? The two man are rubbing her but I'm finding only 4 hotspots:
Not so specific please. Lou
Which one is the 5th? Thanks!

Shark gives the help word within the first 3 pages of this thread.
It will help you find your missing point.
No one here will provide you with the open answer you seek.
Lou
Not all points have to be on the same person.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Mar23 23:01

It's weird. I hadn't had Shark's Game up on the screen for a long time. I clicked on it to see why picture had changed, and it still had Wendy's B'day at the top of the list. I had to refresh to get the new game up. Confusing, since I never had that problem before (that I remember).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby zepo » Fri, 12Mar23 23:47

I'm gonna get crazy! I thought I know all the tricks but I am stuck at the scene where she is with the chief. he undressed her shorts but cant go further. pls give an obvious clue! thanx in advance!
zepo
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar24 00:33

zepo wrote:I'm gonna get crazy! I thought I know all the tricks but I am stuck at the scene where she is with the chief. he undressed her shorts but cant go further. pls give an obvious clue! thanx in advance!

You don't want to get to that place. You need to stop it from happening. How?... well... I am sure the scene is a pain in your ass. Took me a few tries to get through it, which, of course, made me think the designers were butt-heads. Butt, in the end, I was able to work everything out, as I am sure you will be. Maybe you need a slap on the ass to get going in the right direction, I dunno, butt I have a feeling it will come to you.

(If this is too subtle, send me a pm...)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar24 00:37

Oh, and very cool, Shark. Loved the river and tent scenes with her new roommate. 8-) The background events while bathing at the river were.. very cool.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games