The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Ranger » Sun, 12May13 18:41

Hey there yea lot, just found the site today, and was playing jungle call 1 and 2, but I need a little help, I couldnt get past the part where, the jungle girl is kneeling behind the lead gall, and couldnt find the hot spot there, and then I'm stuck on jungle call 2, where the cheif's son is in the hut with a sleeping flor, and it always ends up with the bad ending, I cant get past the part where he has to decide to leave or touch flor, and it only gives me the touch her bit, after her blanket has slipped off.
Ranger
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 12May13 18:36
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby poisson » Sun, 12May13 20:24

Ranger wrote:Hey there yea lot, just found the site today, and was playing jungle call 1 and 2, but I need a little help, I couldnt get past the part where, the jungle girl is kneeling behind the lead gall, and couldnt find the hot spot there, and then I'm stuck on jungle call 2, where the cheif's son is in the hut with a sleeping flor, and it always ends up with the bad ending, I cant get past the part where he has to decide to leave or touch flor, and it only gives me the touch her bit, after her blanket has slipped off.

I didn't quite understand the first doubt, can you be a bit more specific?
In the second one:
It is quite rude to just walk in on a girl when she's sleeping in the nude.
You've already touched her breasts and kissed her but you love her.
So don't violate her any more by touching her private parts and maybe you can ask for her "hand" in marriage.
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
User avatar
poisson
great white shark
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon, 12Apr23 20:47
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Ranger » Sun, 12May13 21:56

the part in the 1st call, is where they are at the lagoon, bathing, I can get up to the point where they are both kneeling with the other two doing things in the background, but cant find the right spot at that point
Ranger
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 12May13 18:36
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby poisson » Mon, 12May14 00:07

Ranger wrote:the part in the 1st call, is where they are at the lagoon, bathing, I can get up to the point where they are both kneeling with the other two doing things in the background, but cant find the right spot at that point

That is quite a tricky part, most people miss the hotspots on the two girls in the background.
If you already have those then keep in mind that the hotspots on Flor go from the least intimate place to the most intimate place.
User avatar
poisson
great white shark
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon, 12Apr23 20:47
sex: Masculine

Stuck with the cheif, she hits him on the face

Postby spiderman » Mon, 12May14 08:02

I know that this site is all about givng hints... I have read all the previous pages

Guys does she need to go down on him, cause after she goes down, he want to remove her pants...
after this step, I clicked everywhere else.... but the only option that remains is to touch the
chief's face... and then... shes taken out... where again the choices are to touch her left Bum,
and the face of the person standing on the extreme left, and then that guy comes and takes the girl away ... and the story ends... please tell me what has to be done after he removes her pants....please!
spiderman
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon, 12May14 07:39
sex: Masculine

Re: Stuck with the cheif, she hits him on the face

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12May14 08:16

spiderman wrote:I know that this site is all about givng hints... I have read all the previous pages

Guys does she need to go down on him, cause after she goes down, he want to remove her pants...
after this step, I clicked everywhere else.... but the only option that remains is to touch the
chief's face... and then... shes taken out... where again the choices are to touch her left Bum,
and the face of the person standing on the extreme left, and then that guy comes and takes the girl away ... and the story ends... please tell me what has to be done after he removes her pants....please!

No, this site is NOT ALL ABOUT giving hints! We prefer you to self-help.

I think by your post that English is not your first language and so you may not have understood what was in the pages that you read.
I am not completely sure as to the exact location where you are troubled. I think it has to do with the chief telling her something about the moon? Is that right?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
User avatar
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Mon, 08Jan07 00:00
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: Stuck with the cheif, she hits him on the face

Postby mersiside » Mon, 12May14 10:44

hey shark when the new whakawai would be in free games?? many people want play this game))
User avatar
mersiside
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat, 11Aug27 07:40
sex: Female

Re: Stuck with the cheif, she hits him on the face

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 12May14 11:31

mersiside wrote:hey shark when the new whakawai would be in free games?? many people want play this game))

Hey!
Do you read forum rules?
You get info about what not to ask! [img]images/icones/icon6.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
User avatar
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Mon, 08Jan07 00:00
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby luke » Mon, 12May14 12:17

stacy13 wrote:Bonjour

Je suis bloquée depuis plusieur jour pour la premiere partie de la jungle [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

j'ai trouvée que 4 spot, visage, short estomac poitrine

depuis je n'arrive plus à avancer, de quoi peter un cable!!!! lol :crazy:

help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Salut Stacy,

C'est un truc qu'elle est vraiment la seule à avoir (en dehors de la couleur de la peau et des habits)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
User avatar
luke
Moderator
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu, 07Jun07 23:00
Location: In my clothes
sex: Masculine

Re: Stuck with the cheif, she hits him on the face

Postby poisson » Mon, 12May14 13:10

spiderman wrote:I know that this site is all about givng hints... I have read all the previous pages

Guys does she need to go down on him, cause after she goes down, he want to remove her pants...
after this step, I clicked everywhere else.... but the only option that remains is to touch the
chief's face... and then... shes taken out... where again the choices are to touch her left Bum,
and the face of the person standing on the extreme left, and then that guy comes and takes the girl away ... and the story ends... please tell me what has to be done after he removes her pants....please!

I suppose you're talking about the snake bite part.
Flor is naive but not stupid. Taking off someone's pants is too far.
So maybe you shouldn't do that. Try something else.
User avatar
poisson
great white shark
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon, 12Apr23 20:47
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Sly » Tue, 12May15 07:30

Great game! But that's what we've learnt to expect from Shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Can someone tell me the name of the song Shark used as the music for the tribal scene when Flor is dancing? :??:
Sly
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 09Dec04 00:00

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12May15 09:47

Sly wrote:Great game! But that's what we've learnt to expect from Shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

Can someone tell me the name of the song Shark used as the music for the tribal scene when Flor is dancing? :??:

That was apparently composed by JIMMYJOHN. I can do no better than that, apologies.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
User avatar
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans
 
Posts: 4177
Joined: Mon, 08Jan07 00:00
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Sly » Tue, 12May15 10:10

Thanks man [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I'll check if I can find anything using that [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Sly
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri, 09Dec04 00:00

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby pacopat06ocean » Tue, 12May15 10:21

toujours bloque au meme point avec le chef dans la hutte il recois une giffle et c est terminer un peu d aide serais la bien venus merci
pacopat06ocean
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon, 12May07 18:40
sex: Masculine

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12May15 10:25

Sly wrote:Thanks man [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]

I'll check if I can find anything using that [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Psst! JIMMYJOHN is one of the contributors to the lagoon! If you want to find out more about the song, you might be best off sending him a PM. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
User avatar
Greebo
Great Master of corals
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Mon, 08Jan21 00:00
Location: England
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

eXTReMe Tracker