The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Jungle Call

Postby poisson » Tue, 12May29 17:06

Insanity66 wrote:I've done it, after a while.Thanks.
But, the word, is it an object appearing on screen or a written word somewhere?

It's not written anywhere, but it's a word that is related to the initial scene in Jungle Call.
You have to try typing out every possible thing you see till you get it - trial and error.
Good luck
poisson
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 12May29 18:38

@ Insanity66 & poisson;
Only Shark may give the word!
I've never seen it as a riddle, it's always been openly published in a line of text he posts. When you've played for a while you'll note one of his posts that seems odd or out of place, usually in the first few pages of a new game. When I see one of these I try all the words.
Lou
On page 5 of this thread Shark says it's on one of the first 3 pages. I count 3 Shark posts on these pages. How difficult can it be?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby poisson » Tue, 12May29 19:06

LRM wrote:@ Insanity66 & poisson;
Only Shark may give the word!
I've never seen it as a riddle, it's always been openly published in a line of text he posts. When you've played for a while you'll note one of his posts that seems odd or out of place, usually in the first few pages of a new game. When I see one of these I try all the words.
Lou
On page 5 of this thread Shark says it's on one of the first 3 pages. I count 3 Shark posts on these pages. How difficult can it be?

Uh, LRM, I never gave out the word. He only wanted to know what the word had to do with the game. And i told him. :na:
But you were more direct in pointing it out to him than I was. :D
poisson
great white shark

in stuck in the bathe part

Postby jjohhnyboyy » Mon, 12Jun04 04:22

when the roomate is scrubing her and you controll it side or down or......... I'm stuck on that. please help
jjohhnyboyy
Pilot fish

Re: in stuck in the bathe part

Postby LRM » Mon, 12Jun04 06:53

jjohhnyboyy wrote:when the roomate is scrubing her and you controll it side or down or......... I'm stuck on that. please help

Read the last 3 or 4 posts I made. You should easily find the help word. One of my posts explains how to use it.
How many women are in the scene? Have you tried them all?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby ledino » Wed, 12Jun06 06:40

J'ai bien aimé ce jeu. Moins que Wendy et ses copines, mais plus que D&S.
Les situations sont toujours peu réalistes, mais c'est la loi du genre. Et dans son irréalisme, elles sont plutôt crédibles.

Autre point que j'apprécie, l'héroïne n'a pas un physique de mannequin (même si sa bouche est un peu "duckface" je trouve).

Bravo aux créateurs du jeu [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
ledino
great white shark

Postby stwupid » Tue, 12Jun12 15:38

hey i tried and all the post about the BJ thing in boat.. idk why he shoves her head and stuff.. what do i do.. and YEAH I READ ALL THE POST BOUT THIS..so please no clue just tell me how to pass this scene D;
stwupid
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Tue, 12Jun12 18:10

stwupid wrote:hey i tried and all the post about the BJ thing in boat.. idk why he shoves her head and stuff.. what do i do.. and YEAH I READ ALL THE POST BOUT THIS..so please no clue just tell me how to pass this scene D;

PM sent with hint. Check your inbox.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Jun13 03:33

Poisson, that is another one who fails to become acquainted with the rules, etc. He sent me a PM asking of the same, rules, or more specifically Lagoon Forums: F.A.Qs states:
Do NOT solicit Staff Members for answers or clues through the Private Messaging system.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby poisson » Wed, 12Jun13 08:31

Squeeky wrote:Poisson, that is another one who fails to become acquainted with the rules, etc. He sent me a PM asking of the same, rules, or more specifically Lagoon Forums: F.A.Qs states:
Do NOT solicit Staff Members for answers or clues through the Private Messaging system.

Well, thanks for the heads up.
I'm not even a hundred posts old yet, i just try to help out as many as i can while sticking to the rules.
I sent a hint inside a PM this time , instead of out in the open like last time which pissed you off.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Jun13 09:10

Pardonnez-moi, s'il vous plaît.

I was not "pissed off" by your intervention. I hopefully pointed out that with Shark's games we always seek to hint or direct to a link or general locale. In this case, had the inquirer made himself conversant with the site he would have found what he needed to read in the "Hints and Walkthroughs", a listing which I might add was provided by a "pilot fish" (sanctioned by Shark) and to which you put your name. You could have referred him there.

Should I seem perverse then that is not my intent. I believe that my colleague LRM may have chastised him more than I.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Jun13 21:35

poisson wrote:
Squeeky wrote:Poisson, that is another one who fails to become acquainted with the rules, etc. He sent me a PM asking of the same, rules, or more specifically Lagoon Forums: F.A.Qs states:

Well, thanks for the heads up.
I'm not even a hundred posts old yet, i just try to help out as many as i can while sticking to the rules.
I sent a hint inside a PM this time , instead of out in the open like last time which pissed you off.

Squeeky wrote:Pardonnez-moi, s'il vous plaît.

I was not "pissed off" by your intervention. I hopefully pointed out that with Shark's games we always seek to hint or direct to a link or general locale. In this case, had the inquirer made himself conversant with the site he would have found what he needed to read in the "Hints and Walkthroughs", a listing which I might add was provided by a "pilot fish" (sanctioned by Shark) and to which you put your name. You could have referred him there.

Should I seem perverse then that is not my intent. I believe that my colleague LRM may have chastised him more than I.

I rarely get angry... When emotions enter control leaves.
Shark's games more than any other rely on hints to a solution, not a "click here" answer.
The majority of gamers that frequent this site carry that to every game listed here. The real Lagooners prefer not to have anyone hand them a "do this" answer.
Somehow you Mr. Poisson have missed this tradition. We do get a few players that want a "click here" answer, some have gone away when no one would provide "the answer". Those that left weren't Lagooners anyway. If you finally grasp the hints only concept with Shark's games, you are welcome to provide hints to anyone stuck. If you cannot grasp the hint only response, I'd prefer you NOT respond in any manner to anyone stuck playing a Shark game.
I hope I've made myself clear.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Graen » Thu, 12Jun14 02:13

LRM wrote:...The majority of gamers that frequent this site carry that to every game listed here. The real Lagooners prefer not to have anyone hand them a "do this" answer.
Somehow you Mr. Poisson have missed this tradition. We do get a few players that want a "click here" answer, some have gone away when no one would provide "the answer". Those that left weren't Lagooners anyway.
I'll be honest, I have a real problem with that statement right there. I don't think a Lagooner is anymore or anyless than someone who enjoys playing sexy games and/or stories and comes here to participate, however active they choose, in this community. That said, I'm also fucken sick of the "Us vs. Them" mentality that only serves to pervert and cripple societies.

LRM wrote:If you finally grasp the hints only concept with Shark's games, you are welcome to provide hints to anyone stuck. If you cannot grasp the hint only response, I'd prefer you NOT respond in any manner to anyone stuck playing a Shark game.
I hope I've made myself clear.
Lou
I can understand only offering hints as a means to an end in a public space, but if someone wants the solution and asks for it privately, I have no problem whatsoever with giving it to them. Even then I don't have a problem with solutions being presented in the public space so long as they're concealed properly with something like the [Spoiler] tag which this forum provides.

Ultimately the onus is on those with power to decide to whom and how they share their fortune.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Jun14 05:27

This philosophy from:
Trucla:
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
rings quite true for what I'd expect for advices re Shark's games.
(Oh, I did copy that from Trucla's forum signature.)
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 12Jun14 07:28

@ Graen;
You and I have disagreed before, we will again.
The "Real Lagooners" know who they are (many have been here longer than you or I). Poisson may get there some day but he's a long way to go IMO.
Time to return to topic.
Got Wood?
LRM

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games