The Jungle Call

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

The Jungle Call

Postby mantacore » Thu, 11Dec08 12:45

Dear Mr Shark
I just played your New Priv Box game The Jungle Call and I really enjoyed it unfortunately I didnt find the Hint word so quick not that I needed it as I learned from my mistakes and chose other options and finished both parts no Problem give a huge well done to whoever the genius was that thought this one up hopefully you will get some peace now from certain people nagging you for new games
with respect
mantacore :3: [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
mantacore
great white shark

Re: new priv box game The Jungle Call

Postby dellin » Fri, 11Dec09 17:36

:kiss2: enjoyed this new one real good an foundf it very enthere resting wooot way to go...
dellin
great white shark

Jungle Call

Postby pascalita » Fri, 11Dec09 20:25

Ce nouveau jeu est distrayant ,trés bien conçu et original
jamais vulgaire toujours pleine de rebondissements et de pièges,
cette nouvelle "story" de Shark aura je l'espére une suite !!!
Merci Shark pour ces instants de plaisir
carpe diem
pascalita
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby psycho72 » Sat, 11Dec10 07:11

wow finished both parts
compliments for a well constructed game
[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby beau gosse 78 » Sat, 11Dec10 13:59

Bonjour je n'arrive pas a avancé dans la première partie quand elle suce le guide aider moi svp
beau gosse 78
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby mrmre » Sat, 11Dec10 17:34

Excellent game, as usual. But I can't find the password and I'm stuck in Part 2 at the end of the dance with the drunken guide, and can't find a way through. Any hints?
mrmre
Pilot fish

Postby mrmre » Sat, 11Dec10 17:53

Have now found the way through: it gets better and better!
mrmre
Pilot fish

Postby wendyfan » Sat, 11Dec10 20:03

well jungle call its better than tarzan some nice twists and turns another great game from the shark and his team very well done in deed. good idea and storyline and interesting action again well done all.
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby nillax2k » Sat, 11Dec10 20:06

i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat
nillax2k
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Dec10 23:19

nillax2k wrote:i am stuck in the very beginning no matter what i try he always shoves her head down whats the trick to get past this area in the boat

You must not allow him to contact her head.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Godsh » Sun, 11Dec11 00:09

I liked it also but i didn't really like some plot scenes and the end of the game/story. I also don't like the main girl's face & expressions. Not my favourite one.
Did you want to shake things up ? I have the feeling that some scenes are close to déjà-vu but that we can change them with the gameplay (you, creators, lead us to change them):
when the chief amazon is about to rape the girl (and then the drunken pilot coming to..), the fake amazon leader himself.

I think i broadly preferred the birthday party: more things tto do, more characters, more scenes.

Whatever, congrats and thanks for this new release !
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 11Dec11 01:31

Godsh wrote:I liked it also but i didn't really like some plot scenes and the end of the game/story. I also don't like the main girl's face & expressions. Not my favourite one.
Did you want to shake things up ? I have the feeling that some scenes are close to déjà-vu but that we can change them with the gameplay (you, creators, lead us to change them):
when the chief amazon is about to rape the girl (and then the drunken pilot coming to..), the fake amazon leader himself.

I think i broadly preferred the birthday party: more things tto do, more characters, more scenes.

Whatever, congrats and thanks for this new release !

As a member of the team I do understand much of what you note but much of that deserves to remain "on the cutting room floor". Flor was in many ways a difficult character to portray as she had to have "some knowledge of the world" but ultimately be naive. We also had to have some imagined "understanding" of a people embracing their culture but having an acceptance of "western civilisation". And yes, you are lead along paths where you have the "deja-vu", and, like in many of Shark's games, those situations are not obvious until you find you've arrived at a bad ending.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Godsh » Sun, 11Dec11 04:51

Thank you for the answer !

I don't understand my message either, i can't figure out what i am exactly trying to tell but the overall game is still very good however I felt it different than playing to another Shark's game. I am a bit disappointed after the great birthday party maybe. I'm maybe not in a good mood to play after all.
Anyway I will retry the game when the next one will come out !

Good night
Godsh
lagoon predator

Postby Wutaro » Mon, 11Dec12 03:29

i liked this one a lot, she was so stupid i found it amusing and was glad to see she wasn't a virgin, theres no way a girl like her hasn't been tricked many many times back home [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Godsh » Mon, 11Dec12 05:10

by the way, I am not trying to point out bad aspects for free or anything else. Im just trying to keep fair. Please add at the very beginning pf each post a "In my opinion" or "i think that".
Godsh
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Shark's games