Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby Calvin07 » Fri, 11Aug26 09:33

damsleretour wrote:Bonsoir,

Comme toujours j'adore votre jeu et je vous félicite pour ce talent d'écriture et pour la conception.

Je suis bloqu'é dans le couloir avec Cloe et Ellis. J'ai trouvé 2 actions à faire avec la main d'Ellis et une autre avec la main de Cloe.

Il y a une seconde action à enchainer mais je ne la trouve pas et si je clique sur la tete d'ellis, ça met une scène de colère et ça met que j'ai perdu.

Auriez-vous un indice à me proposer pour que je réussisse cette action? Je ne vois pas trop ce que peux faire l'un ou l'autre pendant cette action. A moins que je n'ai pas fait toutes les actions avant celle-ci mais pareil je n'en trouve pas d'autres.

Merci pour votre aide. Désolé pour la traduction avec Google Traduction mais je ne parle pas assez bien Anglais pour écrire dans cette langue.

A bientot.

Dam's.

Translate in English :

Good evening,

As always I love your game and I commend you for writing and talent for design.

I bloqu'é in the hallway with Cloe and Ellis. I found two actions to do with Ellis's hand and another with the hand of Cloe.

There is a second action to chain but I can not find it and if I click on the head of Ellis, it is a scene of anger and it is that I lost.

Would you offer me a clue for me to succeed this action? I do not see what can be one or the other during this action. At least I did not do all the actions before it, but like I can not find others.

Thank you for your help. Sorry for the translation with Google Translate, but I do not speak English well enough to write in that language.

At Later.

Dam's.

So if the "hint" is in English you will have a problem ??

Well here's goes..... maybe you shouldn't be there with these two persons to be able to advance in the game ??
Bad English to France google translate: Peut-être vous ne devriez pas être là avec ces deux personnes pour pouvoir avancer dans le jeu?
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby luke » Fri, 11Aug26 13:02

Je complète la pauvre traduction par Google : peut-être qu'il ne faut pas que ces deux-là se retrouvent à cet endroit... Y'a un moyen de l'éviter avant...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby damsleretour » Fri, 11Aug26 13:59

Ok. Je vais chercher un moyen d'éviter d'être dans le couloir car je pense que c'est là mon soucis.

Merci.

Dam's.

Tranlaste in English :

Ok I'll look for a way to avoid being in the hallway because I think that is my concern.

Thanks.

Dam's.
damsleretour
Pilot fish

Postby abx68 » Fri, 11Aug26 15:52

Hello there,
Actually I'm stucked in the game with Cloe and Anna. Cloe just removed Anna's panties, and I can't find any spot to click on (worst of all, I went further yesterday but I can't remember what I did [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] )
Any hint please ?
Thx
abx68
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Fri, 11Aug26 17:40

Cloe has to put her hands somewhere for supporting her for the next action. And the next action is not to fingering Anna
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby kermitoo » Sat, 11Aug27 16:25

Thansk too shark for this great game as usual and thanks to member which give some hints.

So naughty story, perfect pics and draw, fun and sexiness !!!

Happy Birthday.
I
kermitoo
Pilot fish

Postby stuartd50 » Sun, 11Aug28 18:49

Hi there,I'm loving the game but i am super stuck.In part two when Anna is giving the blow job to that barbarian guy.I can get three actions.
Actually giving head,licking and stroking but I cant get any further.The bar almost fills up to full and I can't find any more hot spots.Please help.

Please use the spoiler when describing actions within the adventure.
Lou
stuartd50
Pilot fish

Postby Calvin07 » Mon, 11Aug29 08:41

stuartd50 wrote:Hi there,I'm loving the game but i am super stuck.In part two when Anna is giving the blow job to that barbarian guy.I can get three actions.
Actually giving head,licking and stroking but I cant get any further.The bar almost fills up to full and I can't find any more hot spots.Please help.

Don't know actually if you haven't missed 2 "spots" to go further... except those 2 you have found you maybe could move the mouse in a another direction then up and down when giving head ??
The last one... well I just say maybe she can do the same thing with your manhood that you would do your self when you are alone ??? :crazy:

AND as last, forgot it the last time. Shark this one is AWESOME !!! Keep the work coming and NO I don´t think you deserve a holiday because I need more, more [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

PLEASE! Don't post open solutions!!! Some people actually want to solve these on their own and open posts make it difficult. Consider this a free warning... the next won't be!!!
Lou
Calvin07
great white shark

Postby lagoonwolf » Mon, 11Aug29 08:50

I'm reading people here enjoying "wendy's birthday" ... and pray ... and hope to see it one day in the public section of sharks games :johan: [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Happyyyy birthday Wendy :41:
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby oni-akuma » Mon, 11Aug29 08:59

I am blocked(surrounded) when kenny forces cloé to a deep throat(breast) which have to I make? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

You made a wonderful work all the team of shark lagoon :roi:
oni-akuma
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Aug29 10:50

lagoonwolf wrote:I'm reading people here enjoying "wendy's birthday" ... and pray ... and hope to see it one day in the public section of sharks games :johan: Happyyyy birthday Wendy

It is currently in the "Priv-Box: and indeed a Shark game. I'd guess 6 - 8 months before a replacement is completed and this one released.
Lou

oni-akuma wrote:I am blocked(surrounded) when kenny forces cloé to a deep throat(breast) which have to I make? [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

You made a wonderful work all the team of shark lagoon :roi:

Asked and answered in previous posts (page 1 and even clearer later, by Shark in Russian). Time to use your glasses instead of your keyboard please.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby abx68 » Mon, 11Aug29 15:44

Calvin07 wrote:
Don't know actually if you haven't missed 2 "spots" to go further... except those 2 you have found you maybe could move the mouse in a another direction then up and down when giving head ??
The last one... well I just say maybe she can do the same thing with your manhood that you would do your self when you are alone ??? :crazy:

I'm in the same situation and I don't understand what you mean : you're talking about the same 3 actions that stuartd50 mentioned, aren't you ? What else can be done ?
abx68
sirens hunter

Postby Bromblue » Mon, 11Aug29 21:28

Fantastic game Mr Shark. [img]kator/smiley222.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley222.gif[/img]
Bromblue
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Aug29 22:04

abx68 wrote:
Calvin07 wrote:

I'm in the same situation and I don't understand what you mean : you're talking about the same 3 actions that stuartd50 mentioned, aren't you ? What else can be done ?

This spot slowed me down too.
There are 4 actions required here. One of them involves a head twist I'd not seen previously. As always allow the meter to rise.

Good luck
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby psycho72 » Tue, 11Aug30 07:43

Wow what a birthday
i think this is the best of the lot
the details are immaculate
cheers and lets have more coming
Happy Birthday! [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]