Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby petuchi13 » Mon, 11Aug22 06:12

Never mind my last post. Bought a new subscription and now I find it in the Priv-Box. Soo excited to play it now!
petuchi13
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Aug22 18:18

I guess I'll wish Wendy a happy birthday too. But I also want to try to encourage Shark to put more cumshots in his games with a little constructive criticism:

There are only two cumshots in the whole game (that I found, having finished it), which really disapointed me. When Abigail sucks off Kenny mid-game there is an unseen cumshot in her mouth, but you do see her with cum dribbling down her chin right after. And then there is the scene with Wendy at the end having an internal cumshot drip out of her pussy. But there are a whole bunch of sex scenes that just fade out without orgasm, and to me that is pretty much a tragedy! When Chole blows Kenny at the beginning, why couldn't the scene end with a cumshot instead of ending with him getting blue-balls from Chole stopping? That scene was very hot, but ended abruptly and without satisfaction, in my opinion. I was also disapointed that Chole didn't stick around during the scene where she was eating out Kenny's mom. To me, that scene would have been better if Chloe stayed and had the guy go down on Kenny's mom while Chole sucked him off (with facial cumshot). At least it should have finished with a cumshot on Kenny's mom, I think. Similarly, the scene in the wine cellar ended without climax. I realize in both the scenes I just mentioned, it was critical to the plot that the couples get caught, thus ending their interlude. But I would prefer they had gotten caught getting splattered with cum instead of straight fucking. I realize we all have our own turn-ons, and I respect Shark as an artist and greatly appreciate his work. I just want to voice the request for more cumshots while illustrating that the absence of cumshots to conclude sex scenes can be very disapointing, at least to me.

Despite my strong preference for more cumshots, it's a great game.
Thanks Shark, for all you do.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Aug22 19:36

@ iksanabot;
Much what you ask was suggested during the development of this adventure. The size of it was the limiting factor, not Shark's desire to include these scenes. I hope that appeases your thoughts.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby shark » Mon, 11Aug22 20:46

shark
Site Admin

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 11Aug22 22:56

Lol, oh yeah!! That's what I'm talking about!!!
Maybe an extended scene or two could end up i the priv box....

And yes, Kenny's mom (Anna?) I would very much like to see you join the party looking like that - maybe some of the girls would have liked to help clean you off.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Trucla » Mon, 11Aug22 23:58

iksanabot wrote:But I also want to try to encourage Shark to put more cumshots in his games
Here we are in presence of a preference which is reinforced later in your post and also in a subsequent post of yours.

So I'm going to show my preference. I completely disagree with your point. I'm the kind of guy who very much prefers suggesting to showing and that's why I lurked in the former Shark's site (even before he migrated to horny gamer) and finally (some years ago) registered in the former aceboard forum (requiescent in pace!). If I want to see a cumshot I masturbate and see it. I just take Shark's sentence in his reply: "Do you really think that I am in a position to join the kids like that?". It says it all, I think!

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Aug23 00:48

It has been a pleasure working behind the scenes in the last two Shark games and get an understanding of what Shark attempts. While many seem to seek pleasure in Japanese bukakke Shark is attempting to present stories which are as artistically refined as possible, even to the point that he has questioned if our English translations best fit his story. I suggest that Shark's comment just about implies that while he is up for a bit of fun, he does not wish to see his work being classified as depraved or unnecessarily degrading.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Nukem » Tue, 11Aug23 00:54

Squeeky wrote:It has been a pleasure working behind the scenes in the last two Shark games and get an understanding of what Shark attempts. While many seem to seek pleasure in Japanese bukakke Shark is attempting to present stories which are as artistically refined as possible, even to the point that he has questioned if our English translations best fit his story. I suggest that Shark's comment just about implies that while he is up for a bit of fun, he does not wish to see his work being classified as depraved or unnecessarily degrading.

Any ideas what shark is up to for the nxt project?
Hail To The King Baby!!!
Nukem
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Aug23 01:10

Nukem wrote:

What you see in Priv-Box does not necessarily mean that the game is finished. Small details may need to be adjusted so at this point that is still the focus.

As to an immediate new project? Well, you can read through the forums, there are several proposals that have been offered and Shark has shown some interest in some of the thoughts, but as to something definite? No. I wouldn't expect him to be advising where his next venture is heading until he has determined what resources he has available or needs to acquire to give him certainty for that direction. You ask too much too soon, sorry.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Nukem » Tue, 11Aug23 01:13

Squeeky wrote:
Nukem wrote:

What you see in Priv-Box does not necessarily mean that the game is finished. Small details may need to be adjusted so at this point that is still the focus.

As to an immediate new project? Well, you can read through the forums, there are several proposals that have been offered and Shark has shown some interest in some of the thoughts, but as to something definite? No. I wouldn't expect him to be advising where his next venture is heading until he has determined what resources he has available or needs to acquire to give him certainty for that direction. You ask too much too soon, sorry.

Thanks for the reply, im sure whatever he decides to do will be great, keep up the good work all because were certainly enjoying it!
Hail To The King Baby!!!
Nukem
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Aug23 01:49

@ Nukem;
This was my first and I certainly hope not last view of the creation of a Shark Game. It adds a whole new layer of enjoyment (satisfaction).
This project began early May and continued almost non-stop until it's release. Let's give the man a break please... A little down time has been earned.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 11Aug23 04:07

Squeeky wrote:It has been a pleasure working behind the scenes in the last two Shark games and get an understanding of what Shark attempts. While many seem to seek pleasure in Japanese bukakke Shark is attempting to present stories which are as artistically refined as possible, even to the point that he has questioned if our English translations best fit his story. I suggest that Shark's comment just about implies that while he is up for a bit of fun, he does not wish to see his work being classified as depraved or unnecessarily degrading.

Hey man, are you calling me depraved? ;)
I don't want Shark's games to descend into a meaningless parade of bukaka-style cumshots either. I'm just voicing my preference for sex scenes to finish with a climax, and I guess that I am guilty of lobbying specifically for large, visible climaxes, because that does turn me on, and I feel this is an appropriate place to give that kind of feedback. I appreciate the artist's personal aesthetic, and I appreciate that others in the forum do not share my preference. That's cool with me, I hope my posts are cool with you.
Also, I don't think a girl enjoying taking a facial is degrading, though I WOULD think that a girl taking a facial against her will is degrading, and I wouldn't find that erotic. What I do find erotic is girls who love cum (they're out there).
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 11Aug23 04:21

Trucla wrote:
iksanabot wrote:But I also want to try to encourage Shark to put more cumshots in his games
Here we are in presence of a preference which is reinforced later in your post and also in a subsequent post of yours.

So I'm going to show my preference. I completely disagree with your point. I'm the kind of guy who very much prefers suggesting to showing and that's why I lurked in the former Shark's site (even before he migrated to horny gamer) and finally (some years ago) registered in the former aceboard forum (requiescent in pace!). If I want to see a cumshot I masturbate and see it. I just take Shark's sentence in his reply: "Do you really think that I am in a position to join the kids like that?". It says it all, I think!

Cheers!

I respect your preference. For me, when I want to see a cumshot, I want to see a woman enjoying it, so masturbation doesn't help unless I have a woman there with me who is happily anticipating my explosion. And then, well, that's awesome.
I don't want to irritate/offend you by lobbying for cumshots - Shark has reacted to my feedback with the same good nature that my feedback was offered with. I can try to remember not to lobby too hard in the future.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 11Aug23 04:21

shark wrote:Image

Is it me or Wendy is becoming more cute with every new game ??
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby lucky loser » Tue, 11Aug23 08:47

shark wrote:Image

This is why I love this forum- funny & on-target (so to speak).
lucky loser
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games