Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Feb21 00:21

shark wrote:Yes Lou, but when a player writes " I' ve been clicked pixel by pixel" I am always afraid to have forgotten to draw one pixel. :roi:

No, the pixel would still exist, nature of the technology. Problem could be however that the Lagoon is being invaded by "Black Holes". Probably accounts for all of those hotspots that cannot be found. Oddly however, when I locate one it doesn't retain its place in the Universe? Maybe I give up on Astronomy and try to understand Rasti's Universe of magic, but even the rules he states seem difficult! :lol:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby mj5109 » Fri, 12Feb24 04:36

what you do with the door is click on the window and wendy will shut it a little so nanny wont see
mj5109
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Bash » Fri, 12Feb24 13:53

Great Game once again Shark [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Thanks ....May i ask will Wendy and Nanny ever get it on without being a dream?? lol........
Thanks again Bash [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
Bash
sirens hunter

Postby dimiden » Tue, 12Mar06 18:02

Hello all, how can I enter the hint word?
I am having issues passing through the scene with Wendy& Ellis in the seats , Kenny and Abi are in the seat next to them.

Ellis can touch her breast, and rub her pussy, abi can kiss kenny and rub over his leg...All help is welcome

thx
dimiden
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Mar06 18:23

Dimiden, if you know the hint word, simply type it in. The moment you hit the last key, you will see things on the screen (arrows, circles, stuff like that) which will show you your next move. If you are a hunt and peck typist, type in all but the last key, put your finger on the last key and wait till your eyes are fixed on the screen before you make that last stroke, because sometimes the clue is here and gone in a moment (but more often than not it will repeat itself). Note that if you see an arrow on the excitement line that starts to the left and grows to the right, that is suggesting that which ever move it has shown you is something that you need to do for more than a second. You need to get your companion's excitement up as high as possible before you go on to the next move.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Kenney » Wed, 12Mar07 23:42

Hi [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
first of, I want to say, I'm a big fan of the horny afternoon series, all the wendy games are great [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] I've played the games in here for a while now, and resently I decided it was time to support this exciting website, I bought a subscription to the prvate box ... anyhow, the new game jungel call is a good game, I enjoyed it a bunch ... the last game (not by shark) whakawai I did not like so much, preference I guess ... the desire and submission series I have not gotten into yet, as I always seems to get stuck at a speciffic spot, but I'll figure it out I'm sure ... different matter all together ... I get of track sometimes, hate it when that happens [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] well, I'll get to the point, I have some questions, about the games and the private box, I hope it's ok I use this forum to do it, as I'm not to familiar with the forum yet ... well, here I go ... First question : I saw someone write that certain parts of the games are only accessable by private box subscribers, so I wonder, the games on the sexy games page, are they full versions of the games, or are there parts missing ? I guess I wonder, if I play horny afternoon 1 (which still is a great game I think) as a private box subscriber, will it be the same game as I played before I subscribed to the private box, or will it be a bigger version of the game ? maybe it's a stupid question :??: next to my second question : in the private box, there are bonus scenes to previous games, I see 4 bonus scenes, 1 bonus for HA5 and 1 bonus for D&S 3, wich are the 2 I'm interresed in ... what I wonder is, has there been other bonus scenes for earlier games, specificly in the HA series, and the D&S series ? if there has been, is it possible to get to play them, and maybe download the bonus scenes ? different topic again, I was just thinking, several of the games in the HA series have great potential for bonus scenes and alternative scenes ... and this last game in the series, HA5, has so much potential for bonus, alternative and longer scenes it's amazing, could make an entire new game, just with all the potential bonuses to this game ... I have some ideas, but maybe for an other time
I hope I'll get a response, to find out if I'm out of line, or just being silly here ... Important part is simply that, I love the Lagoon, and enjoy nearly all the games in here, you do great work, it's much appreciated ;) thank you for all your great work, and I hope to see wendy on new adventures yet again ...
Kenney
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 12Mar07 23:57

The bonus scenes are recent in the priv-box. I decided to make a bonus scene for each game starting from whakawai.
Currently, there are 5 bonus scenes :
- Whakawai removed scene
- Secret Flo sex slap from " babysitting"
- The bathroom scene from D& S 3
- Behind the bush from HA5
- Extrem training from " jungle call".
I will like to make some much more and I have many ideas too... But it's much work!
shark
Site Admin

Postby Kenney » Thu, 12Mar08 00:30

Hi again [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
thank you mr. shark, for such a quick response, much appreciated [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] and I don't know if you forgot, but you made an other bonus scene for HA3, wich I enjoyed a lot, as anal seems to turn me on [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] anyhow, I do enjoy playing the games here in the Lagoon ... will it be possible to download the bonus scenes at some point ? as they are nice additions to the games ... I realize it's a lot of work with every game, even the smaller add ons, and I guess I just want you to know : I am a patient man, it takes the time it takes, to make these great games, take your time ... any game from the shark himself is well worth the wait [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] anyhow, about my other question, the games on the sexy games page, are they full size, or are there parts only for subscribers ? just wonder, as I saw somene write something about it ...
Kenney
Pilot fish

Postby alwelze » Thu, 12Mar08 04:06

shark wrote:however, the hotspot is on wendy.

thanksss
alwelze
Pilot fish

Postby jrome101 » Thu, 12Mar08 10:17

this was one of many of your best works it was very (giving) hint hint
jrome101
Pilot fish

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12Mar08 12:11

Yes. Shark's work is... a gift to us all. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Tai » Tue, 12Mar13 17:45

Thank your for making the game it was great!
Tai
sirens hunter

Postby donttouch0 » Sat, 12Mar17 15:59

Salut tout le monde

J'ai besoin d'aide, je suis coincé dès le début lorsque Wendy fait la fellation et se fait "chopper" ce qui met le jeu en échec...
J'ai beau lire les réponses postées... Je n'y arrive toujours pas...
Au secours j'ai envie d'allez plus loin dans ce jeuuu !!!!
donttouch0
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 12Mar17 18:56

La réponse a été donnée des dizaines de fois dans le forum...
Wendy doit fermer la porte de la voiture pour cacher Cloé et Kenny afin que Nanny ne les voit pas... Je te laisse chercher comment (le point à cliquer est sur Wendy)
shark
Site Admin

Postby beef » Thu, 12Apr12 14:11

bonjour !!!

je suis bloké dans la chambre avec anna et le barbare ....
elle a les jambes écartés sur le fauteuil et elle attend l'acte
mais rien ne se passe j'ai cliqué de partout !!!

helpppp
beef
Pilot fish

sex: Female

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games