Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby luke » Thu, 12Apr12 17:40

De partout ? Ben, visiblement non, sinon tu ne serais pas en train de demander de l'aide
De partout sur Anna ? C'est pas là.
De partout sur Yvan ? Pas là non plus

Bon, je vais être sympa et redonner un indice (déjà donné une bonne demi-douzaine de fois dans ce fil) : Yvan doit prendre appui sur quelque chose pour continuer. Et ce n'est pas sur la cheminée derrière, c'est trop loin. Je pense qu'avec ça tu dois trouver
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby poisson » Tue, 12Apr24 12:38

This is an excellent fantasy.
The "Find the heart" game was the best part.
I would love to enact it sometime.............. when I find girls like these, that is [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I liked how everyone ended up with someone. A happy ending.
poisson
great white shark

Postby blackpenman » Sun, 12Apr29 16:06

help, i am stuck at the part where wendy is suprised kenny doesnt remeber that they had sex. what do i click?
blackpenman
Pilot fish

Postby lmweric » Mon, 12Apr30 13:07

lucky loser wrote:What a birthday she's having!

Thanks Shark! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

I stuck in scence when two grils(sorry i forgot names) in the swimming pool without pants 。what should I??
lmweric
Pilot fish

Postby cruiser » Tue, 12May01 11:00

a pool is a place to have fun....like swim and dive or something like that [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
cruiser
star of the reef

Postby le-fute » Sat, 12May05 16:58

désolé mais je ne comprend pas l'anglais, et je suis vraiment bloqué où Anna n'a que trois option a faire, lécher, sucer ou branler. je les faits et après je sais pas quoi faire, je sais pas si c'est a ce moment là que je dois cliquer sur la chaise. aidez moi sil-vous-plait
le-fute
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Sat, 12May05 18:45

le-fute wrote:désolé mais je ne comprend pas l'anglais, et je suis vraiment bloqué où Anna n'a que trois option a faire, lécher, sucer ou branler. je les faits et après je sais pas quoi faire, je sais pas si c'est a ce moment là que je dois cliquer sur la chaise. aidez moi sil-vous-plait

Je ne comprends pas français, mais j'ai utilisé un traducteur pour vous aider. Vous n'avez qu'à tous les trois actions , lécher la pointe , sucer derriere et avant , sucer vers le bas. Le compteur doit être presque pleine . Vous pouvez ensuite passer à la scène suivante.
poisson
great white shark

Postby Sonar » Sun, 12May06 05:43

I love all of Sharks games. I have completed every one and some were not easy. Now I am searching for all the hint words. I have some of them.
I have Jungle, Babysitter, Private Consultation, D and S pt 1 and 3. All the others I must be missing the clues that shark posts. Could someone givee me hints as to what pages I should be looking at for each game to find these hints? I want to see how I missed them.
Sonar
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 12May06 12:20

@Sonar.
You will not know my friend Trucla, but he his signature here is something like this "If a man is hungry give him a rod and teach him how to fish."

That said I know that I made a comment in viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1616&hilit=Late+Night+at+the+Office#p30254 which cites Arnulf.

Quite frankly I don't know why you need to collect those phrases if you have passed through the respective games.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Sonar » Mon, 12May07 00:13

I really do not know myself except maybe for the challenge of it. A seek and find type of game.

I have spent alot of time searching the posts for each game and I obviously missed the post.
Sonar
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Mon, 12May07 12:43

le-fute wrote:désolé mais je ne comprend pas l'anglais, et je suis vraiment bloqué où Anna n'a que trois option a faire, lécher, sucer ou branler. je les faits et après je sais pas quoi faire, je sais pas si c'est a ce moment là que je dois cliquer sur la chaise. aidez moi sil-vous-plait

Comme le dit poisson (avec l'aide d'un traduteur en ligne), il y a 2 méthodes pour sucer. Il faut donc faire 4 actions (branler, lécher, sucer de 2 manières différentes) pour continuer, sans oublier de laisser monter la jauge. De toute façon, tu sauras quand tu peux continuer : Anna lève bien haut les jambes et demande qu'on la baise...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby rainbow » Wed, 12May30 21:18

whats next, when nanny in the basement is and fisting, licking pussy, next licking finger - so there is really long pause when I put the mouse (he has long time after put the mouse finger in the mouth) isnt that any next press??
rainbow
Pilot fish

Postby poisson » Wed, 12May30 22:44

rainbow wrote:whats next, when nanny in the basement is and fisting, licking pussy, next licking finger - so there is really long pause when I put the mouse (he has long time after put the mouse finger in the mouth) isnt that any next press??

I don't really understand what you said but I think this is the solution:
You need to insert his finger into her vagina and move his finger up and down with the mouse.
poisson
great white shark

Postby trieuhoa89 » Fri, 12Jul06 19:07

i can't finish can you help me
poisson wrote:You need to insert his finger into her vagina and move his finger up and down with the mouse.
trieuhoa89
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Jul07 00:30

Check "Hints and Walkthroughs".
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games