Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby TK20666 » Tue, 12Jan17 09:23

Hello Shark and thanks to all for this great game!

I am stuck at a part of the game and find no answers in this whole thread or wherever. I hope an answer to this will help others:

This is in the second part of the game on the version on http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html so maybe this version has a problem. When Abygail ask Kenny to come over the bush, it always end up for the anal painfull scene. I've downloaded the walkthrough and read all the comments so I know it has to end up with Kenny rubbing and fingering Abygail. In the video of the walkthrough, it shows that just after the sentence "I would like really much that you finish what you began in the pool" (or something close), Kenny is on his knees touching Abigayl's cunt. But I don't know what to do to arrive there as for me, after this sentence, it ends up with Kenny on top of Abygail who is hersell on all fours. Is it the french speaking version? I don't think as it's the same file. I could try the game in english or in russian too but I guess it won't help. So what to do to arrive to that scene where Kenny touchers Abygail?

Thanks in advance!
TK20666
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Jan17 09:44

TK20666 wrote:Hello Shark and thanks to all for this great game!

I am stuck at a part of the game and find no answers in this whole thread or wherever. I hope an answer to this will help others:

This is in the second part of the game on the version on http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html so maybe this version has a problem. When Abygail ask Kenny to come over the bush, it always end up for the anal painfull scene. I've downloaded the walkthrough and read all the comments so I know it has to end up with Kenny rubbing and fingering Abygail. In the video of the walkthrough, it shows that just after the sentence "I would like really much that you finish what you began in the pool" (or something close), Kenny is on his knees touching Abigayl's cunt. But I don't know what to do to arrive there as for me, after this sentence, it ends up with Kenny on top of Abygail who is hersell on all fours. Is it the french speaking version? I don't think as it's the same file. I could try the game in english or in russian too but I guess it won't help. So what to do to arrive to that scene where Kenny touchers Abygail?

Thanks in advance!

First of all may I congratulate you on attempting to find your own solution.
Secondly there is absolutely nothing wrong with the video walkthrough, you described the scene well, but you did not observe something.
There are actually mentions about the issue of passing the anal trap, and you had obviously missed something Kenny did before he inserted his finger(s), remember, Abi has never gone that way before and Kenny had to help.

I think that is about the best assistance we've ever given on that, and you deserve that for showing your diligence to help yourself. Trust It works out.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TK20666 » Tue, 12Jan17 10:05

Resolved after many searches,

the part of the fingering and diferent positions fucking has been cut, so we just have to salivate a bit
TK20666
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Jan17 10:43

Oh! My apologies as I have never gone through the video walkthrough. What you refer to as having been cut actually still does exist but as a bonus play in the Priv-Box. Arnulf clearly made the walkthrough from a version that Shark had not withdrawn that sequence.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby luke » Tue, 12Jan17 13:30

bil225 wrote:Where is the hotspot on the armchair that i need to hit??? I have hit every spot on the chair
Someone plzzzzzz help!! :??:

No need to click every spot on the chair : it's on armchair, and the spot is quite large. You'll know when you'll find it, because Yvan puts his hand on it. But it's not finish : the cursor still appears, so you have to click somewhere else...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby joker081087 » Tue, 12Jan17 23:25

Pardon, j'ai un problem.Je me trouve dans la cantine avec la femme blonde.Qu'est ce que je dois faire. j'ai mis les dites dans sa chatte et puis?le garçon met les dites aussi sur son visage mais puis je ne sais pas que faire. En outre une fois il lèche sa chatte et l'excitation monte mai ensuite il ne le fait plus...Aidez-moi please
joker081087
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 12Jan17 23:33

Scusate. La vostra traduzione è molto cattiva. non comprendo il vostro problema.
shark
Site Admin

Postby joker081087 » Tue, 12Jan17 23:38

Ah ma parli italiano...mi sono fermato nella cantina con la madre bionda e frank...Quali sono le cose fare?l'ho già "denudata" riesco a farle un ditalino con l'eccitazione che sale e poi lui le dà una leccatina....poi che faccio?a un tratto se clicco sul viso di lui, alza il braccio e si mette le dita sulla bocca come se pensa,poi come procedo?
joker081087
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 12Jan17 23:43

Mette il suo dito nella bocca per bagnarlo. Perché vuole introdurlo in un piccolo foro molto stretto .... [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Jan18 00:40

@ joker081087;
Post in Italian if it's easier to understand. Translations to any language often aren't very good. Someone here will speak and write in your language.
Lou

Translation by Lexilogos
@ joker081087 ;
Affigga in italiano se è più facile capire. Traduzioni a qualsiasi lingua non sono molto buone spesso. Qualcuno qui parlerà e scriverà nella Sua lingua.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby NaughtyButNice » Wed, 12Jan18 00:45

I also speak some italian, if it may helps.

"Parlo anche un po 'italiano."
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby LRM » Wed, 12Jan18 00:58

NaughtyButNice wrote:I also speak some italian, if it may helps.

"Parlo anche un po 'italiano."

Judging by shark's reply he does as well.
But good to know and thanks
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby joker081087 » Wed, 12Jan18 11:41

ragà, un aiuto please. sto nella cantina con frank e la mamma bionda...Shark mi ha detto di far bagnare il dito a frank perchè poi lo deve mettere nella vagina...ma io già riesco a farci fare un ditalino, già l'ho fatto....poi non so come procedere...Grazie
joker081087
sirens hunter

Postby joker081087 » Wed, 12Jan18 12:35

A proposito, un consiglio su come fare per non essere sorpresi dalla mamma di Kenny quando lui si trova sulla poltrona con Abygail...Nell'ordine io tolgo la sua mano dalle mutandine, poi clicco sulla mano di abigail x ricoprire le mutande...poi so che dovrei coprire il seno(perchè mi è riuscito già un altro giorno ma x caso) ma il tempo è poco e non so dove premere...mi potete dire il punto preciso da premere x ricoprire il seno prima che arrivi la madre?
joker081087
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Wed, 12Jan18 15:05

joker081087 wrote:Shark mi ha detto di far bagnare il dito a frank perchè poi lo deve mettere nella vagina...ma io già riesco a farci fare un ditalino, già l'ho fatto....poi non so come procedere...Grazie

Non ho detto di mettere il dito nella vagina. Ho detto un foro molto stretto…. ma questo non è la vagina ...
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games