Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 11Oct24 04:40

dweezyf wrote:yeah and that date is?

2012 month unknown :sarcastic:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 11Oct24 06:17

dweezyf wrote:yeah and that date is?

Subtlety is NOT one of my strong points!
NO ONE including Shark knows when the next adventure will be released. It is in progress. Hounding Shark, the moderators, or the long established Lagoon members serves only to PISS people off!!!
Don't ask again! I won't be quite so kind the next time. Understand?
Lou
Oh yeah, welcome to the Lagoon.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dweezyf » Mon, 11Oct24 15:23

Lol im not really new to the gameplay, but Im new to the posting on forums part. I been around since Horny Afternoon and never decided to signup on forums because other players would ask my question and I would just look for the answer.
dweezyf
Pilot fish

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 11Oct24 16:21

dweezyf wrote:Lol im not really new to the gameplay, but Im new to the posting on forums part. I been around since Horny Afternoon and never decided to signup on forums because other players would ask my question and I would just look for the answer.

So from what you say you should have seen the answer given to that particular question !!
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby ustayrys » Tue, 11Nov01 15:05

Darn, I'm stuck. Anna got her panties removed by Cloe, and I can't seem to go any further. I read someone was also stuck at the same point and something was mentioned by luke : "Cloe has to put her hands somewhere for supporting her for the next action. And the next action is not to fingering Anna"
That's just great. But I can't find any place for Cloe to get any support. Got any clues ?

[edit]
nevermind, found the hotspot on the hips after all.

[/edit]
ustayrys
Pilot fish

Postby asd7530048 » Thu, 11Nov03 09:14

Does anyone know when will be this horny game on Sexy Game page?
asd7530048
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Thu, 11Nov03 10:57

asd7530048 wrote:Does anyone know when will be this horny game on Sexy Game page?

Read ALL the posts above yours , then never ask that question again!!!
Lou
I won't be so kind the next time.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Nov03 11:10

Ah! I was dismissing that. I'm having a little chuckle. You know he won't do that!

But for his information know one knows as the next game to replace it is not ready. When will it be? Don't know. These things just don't happen. The story has to be drafted and argued (and translated to at least 3 other languages), and then there are the technical issues of graphics including the animations that need to be sorted. Let us not forget too the programming of the hotspots to ensure the challenges. Oh then, remember Shark works his art during his leisure time, when he is not involved with family.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Gizmo_ » Thu, 11Nov03 12:51

how to download Happy Birthday Wendy?
Gizmo_
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Nov03 22:35

Gizmo_ wrote:how to download Happy Birthday Wendy?

Sorry, you can't.
At the moment it is only available from the Priv-Box, go to the Shark's games graphic above. When released to public you may then get a copy.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Nov04 00:31

Squeeky wrote:Ah! I was dismissing that. I'm having a little chuckle. You know he won't do that!

But for his information know one knows as the next game to replace it is not ready. When will it be? Don't know. These things just don't happen. The story has to be drafted and argued (and translated to at least 3 other languages), and then there are the technical issues of graphics including the animations that need to be sorted. Let us not forget too the programming of the hotspots to ensure the challenges. Oh then, remember Shark works his art during his leisure time, when he is not involved with family.

Just because I read the entire forum before my first post even I don't expect everyone else do that.
Everything you explained is on the page inches above his post.
I do expect Lagooners (new or old) to try to help themselves... but you know that, don't you?
Lou
PS welcome to the Lagoon. I hope you become a regular contributer.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Newdood » Fri, 11Nov04 02:41

Gizmo_ wrote:how to download Happy Birthday Wendy?

When games are in the priv-box, they can't be downloaded. They must be played online. This helps minimize premature distribution.

Generally, when the games are released to the free section of the Lagoon, they are in downloadable files.

So the answer to your question is "be patient". Wait for the game to be displaced from the priv-box and then you should be able to download it.
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Gizmo_ » Fri, 11Nov04 13:18

you know when he will be into the download
Gizmo_
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Nov04 22:30

Gizmo_ wrote:you know when he will be into the download

Did you bother to read comments between your two. You may get some sense of answer there but don't be surprised if it takes into the new year. Read the comments and you just may get a sense why.

Sorry if I sound terse but such incessant requests; why should we put deadlines on artists?
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jissou » Fri, 11Nov25 14:34

bonjour,

dans combien de temps pensez-vous pouvoir passer le jeux l'anniversaire de wendy dans la rubrique sexy games

merci à vous sharks et votre équipe pour l'excelant travail sur le site shark lagoon et sur le forum :clap: :clap: [img]smile/hump.gif[/img]
jissou
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games