Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby realkane » Mon, 11Dec12 20:37

Hi There,

First of all: thanks for making another game about Wendy and friends.
I love Wendy Chloe and the Nanny, i am still hoping she will once loose herself and go full throttle with the 2 girls. ;-)

I really enjoyed playing this game, although i have to agree with some of the comments made in this thread.
The idea of an "orgy" with all the main characters seemed great but somehow it didnt work out for me.
I really love dialogue and i think thats what makes these games better then average, this game no exception.

But i also feel that most of the scenes felt incomplete without the climax/ending of the main players.
It seemed to me and others i spoke to about this game that every scene stopped just when it got interesting or climax.
Nothing wrong with a cumshot or a female orgasm like the nanny, it is an adult game.
Again, this is just an opinion, i understand and have read other opinions, this is just my thought of this game.
I think that this game would have been the best so far if the scenes would have ended in a kind of climax way.
And indeed, i dont mean like a pusooy bukkake fest, although that isnt so bad either.
People who say that that depraving or gore seem to forget that these are adult games, thats why people play them.
Of course some things are off limits but it can be very very naughty.
This being said, i respect all the other opinions but felt like stating mine.
What's most important is that i really enjoyed playing the game.
I am very gratefull that there are teams like shark who create these games and after a while bring them out for free after hours and hours of hard work.

Excuse the language if it isn't perfect, english is not my core language.

Keep up the great work!

Now get that nanny drunk with chloe wendy and kenny and photograph or videotape her and let them completely loose their minds...(blame the liquor) [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
This seems to be a day that nothing goes your way but you keep on going anyway....cause you're a CHAMP!
realkane
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby mumbalia3 » Mon, 11Dec12 20:39

Help! stuck at the beginning of part 1. Cant even get to the blowjob scene with wendy and kenny in the car. Where do i click after I rub his dick through his pants? I have clicked damn near everywhere and got nothing. Please help.
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby NaughtyButNice » Mon, 11Dec12 20:54

mumbalia3 wrote:Help! stuck at the beginning of part 1. Cant even get to the blowjob scene with wendy and kenny in the car. Where do i click after I rub his dick through his pants? I have clicked damn near everywhere and got nothing. Please help.

It's written on Page 12 ;)
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby mumbalia3 » Mon, 11Dec12 20:57

No, I dont even get that far. I cant get past the rubbing of kenny's dick. I have no clue what to do. The answer on page 12 is how to avoid being caught.
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby NaughtyButNice » Mon, 11Dec12 21:09

mumbalia3 wrote:No, I dont even get that far. I cant get past the rubbing of kenny's dick. I have no clue what to do. The answer on page 12 is how to avoid being caught.

Oh sorry, my mistake.
Well, as Sharks rules says, I'm not allowed to tell you what to do excactly ... but

don't u think Wendy want to have fun too ? ;)
Dans le Love Game ?
NaughtyButNice
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby mumbalia3 » Mon, 11Dec12 21:10

thanks
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby mumbalia3 » Mon, 11Dec12 21:53

How do I get past the blowjob between Anna and Yvan? I got the 3 action hotspots, but i can't progress the scene.
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Postby mumbalia3 » Mon, 11Dec12 22:19

Nevermind. Found it
mumbalia3
Pilot fish

Re: Nanny and franck scéne in the part 1

Postby johndoe77 » Mon, 11Dec12 23:28

In the scene of nanny and Frank in the basement when he licks her sex and puts his two fingers. I click on the head of Frank and put him several times a lick then I can not find a result, even though I tried several different times while the click but I have no time fingering to another by clicking pousuivre with a second action.

Am I doomed to juggle lick and finger or wait for the downloadable video walkthrough I hope not because of you. help me please, Thanks

PS: I got the other game rather quickly and this is the first time I decided to ask for help. I waited for this game forward. bored of being stuck as fast
johndoe77
Pilot fish

Postby Daniel Wolf » Tue, 11Dec13 00:04

Well, as usual. I never have a complaint for any of Sharks Games. I appreciate the gameplay no matter the situation!
I can say, i don't often like to come to the Forum for help.. I seem to always figure it out in the end, anyway. But.. I'm.. Stuck. >.>
I'm at the part with the Barbarian Boy, and Anna. She admitted what she wanted to do with his counter part. I've been stuck on that scene for awhile now. She can't pleasure it forever, can she? Am i missing something.
Daniel Wolf
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec13 01:03

Daniel Wolf wrote: She can't pleasure it forever, can she? Am i missing something.

No, she can't. Let her action be little more ... aggressive, like, same thing, but just a little different.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Dec13 02:15

Daniel Wolf wrote:Well, as usual. I never have a complaint for any of Sharks Games. I appreciate the gameplay no matter the situation!
I can say, i don't often like to come to the Forum for help.. I seem to always figure it out in the end, anyway. But.. I'm.. Stuck. >.>
I'm at the part with the Barbarian Boy, and Anna. She admitted what she wanted to do with his counter part. I've been stuck on that scene for awhile now. She can't pleasure it forever, can she? Am i missing something.

I stumbled here too, And that rat got it before I did! There is a new twist that I hadn't seen before.
GL
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec13 02:18

@LRM [img]kator/smyley5.gif[/img]

Cheers mate!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Dec13 02:57

Squeeky and Lou are brothers, right? They taunt each other. Fight over everything. But if any one tries to pick on one of them, the other one will quickly come to his defense?

I'm just guessin' here, but that's how it looks. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Dec13 03:17

Loup Garou wrote:Squeeky and Lou are brothers, right? They taunt each other. Fight over everything. But if any one tries to pick on one of them, the other one will quickly come to his defense?

I'm just guessin' here, but that's how it looks. 8-)

WHAT??
He points his howitzer in my direction then I'll extinguish it!!
No, truly, we do converse, and to date we haven't had a brawl. [Wish I had a more loving relationship with DiTo though, she only seems to interested in furs!]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games