Happy Birthday Wendy

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Happy Birthday Wendy

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Dec13 03:24

I picture Squeeks as the kind of guy who could wither you with one frosty glance...Lou would just pull out his piece and shoot you! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Tue, 11Dec13 04:02

dolerhyde7 wrote:I picture Squeeks as the kind of guy who could wither you with one frosty glance...Lou would just pull out his piece and shoot you! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] LOL! It can be a struggle two go up against both of them at once.

Last time I saw them together.

Please don't kill me!
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Dec13 04:17

Graen wrote:
dolerhyde7 wrote:I picture Squeeks as the kind of guy who could wither you with one frosty glance...Lou would just pull out his piece and shoot you! [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] :lol:
[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] LOL! It can be a struggle two go up against both of them at once.

Please don't kill me!

Be careful opening your mail and I wouldn't accept any packages with a return address you don't recognize!
Lou
Who do I know at Luke AFB??? Or would DM be closer? I likely know one or two folk there as well! Gila Bend?
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Dec13 04:23

Graen wrote:

Please don't kill me!

Dude, I just cracked a rib laughing! Oh please God, I can't stop!!!! [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Dec13 04:33

dolerhyde7 wrote:Dude, I just cracked a rib laughing! Oh please God, I can't stop!!!! [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]

Careful Jr... There's probably an AF facility near you too!!!
Lou
Did you see mechanic with Bronson amd Vincent? Thats more my style. I want you to see it comming and know there is nothing you can do to stop it.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby keithwaller » Tue, 11Dec13 04:41

Very excited for new game so thank you Shark. Having huge problem though. After reading feed (don't want to give too much info) I think I am encountering an error because I cannot find anywhere to click on first scene with the BJ in the car. The only clickable I can find is the obvious bad one. I found the post about the door but cannot get it to work. Is there a specific place that I am not finding or is it not working?
Thanks
Keith :crazy:
keithwaller
Pilot fish

Postby LRM » Tue, 11Dec13 04:45

keithwaller wrote:Very excited for new game so thank you Shark. Having huge problem though. After reading feed (don't want to give too much info) I think I am encountering an error because I cannot find anywhere to click on first scene with the BJ in the car. The only clickable I can find is the obvious bad one. I found the post about the door but cannot get it to work. Is there a specific place that I am not finding or is it not working?
Thanks
Keith :crazy:

That game was released to the "Priv-box long before it was an open game. Normally i recommend you read the posts backward, not true for this one. That question has been answered many times.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Dec13 04:59

LRM wrote:
dolerhyde7 wrote:Dude, I just cracked a rib laughing! Oh please God, I can't stop!!!! [img]kator/lool.gif[/img]

Careful Jr... There's probably an AF facility near you too!!!
Lou
Did you see mechanic with Bronson amd Vincent? Thats more my style. I want you to see it comming and know there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Seen that movie many times, love it. Please don't come after me, Lou...it's nearly Christmas! PLEASE!!!! :ouin:
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Dec13 06:14

Ty, Graen, for the picture of Squeeky and Lou. They look so cute. The only question I have is... which is which? (don't worry. I know what the picture really is, and which movie it comes from)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Tue, 11Dec13 06:41

LRM wrote:Be careful opening your mail and I wouldn't accept any packages with a return address you don't recognize!
Lou
Who do I know at Luke AFB??? Or would DM be closer? I likely know one or two folk there as well! Gila Bend?
LOL! Luke is definitely closer, like 20 minutes away, faster if you're in one of them dag-nam whirlybird things they keep buzzing the house with.

Loup Garou wrote:Ty, Graen, for the picture of Squeeky and Lou. They look so cute. The only question I have is... which is which? (don't worry. I know what the picture really is, and which movie it comes from)
Squeeky is the older one, I'm sure you can tell who that is from the photo! :lol:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby mersiside » Tue, 11Dec13 09:42

people!!!say somebody,when the new game jungle call would be in a free games??
mersiside
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Dec13 10:11

Graen wrote:
LRM wrote:Be careful opening your mail and I wouldn't accept any packages with a return address you don't recognize!
Lou
LOL! Luke is definitely closer, like 20 minutes away, faster if you're in one of them dag-nam whirlybird things they keep buzzing the house with.

Loup Garou wrote:Ty, Graen, for the picture of Squeeky and Lou. They look so cute. The only question I have is... which is which? (don't worry. I know what the picture really is, and which movie it comes from)
Squeeky is the older one, I'm sure you can tell who that is from the photo! :lol:

Ah... Squeeky is taller.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby luke » Tue, 11Dec13 13:39

mersiside wrote:people!!!say somebody,when the new game jungle call would be in a free games??

Please, instead of asking so silly questions, read The F.A.Q.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Re: dans la cave entre nanny et franck

Postby luke » Tue, 11Dec13 13:52

johndoe77 wrote:Dans la scène de nanny et franck dans la cave au moment ou il lui lèche le sexe et lui met 2 doigts. Je clique sur la tête de franck et lui fait mettre plusieurs fois un coup de langue ensuite j'arrive pas a trouvé la suite, pourtant j'ai essayé plusieurs fois et différent click mais pendant qu'il la doigte j'ai pas le temps de cliquer autre par pour pousuivre avec une seconde action.

Suis-je condamné a jonglé entre coup de langue et doigt ou attendre la vidéo soluce téléchargeable j'espère que non grâce a vous. aider moi svp, Merci

PS : j'ai réussi les autre jeu plutôt rapidement et c'est la première fois que je me décide a demandé de l'aide. j'ai attendu ce jeu avec impatience. blasé d'être bloqué aussi vite

Alors, comment expliquer ce qu'il faut faire sans être trop directif et tout dévoiler...
Disons que Franck souhaite explorer une autre voie, mais qu'il ne peut pas le faire directement sans une petite préparation. Donc, commence par la préparation, et puis explore cette autre voie.
J'espère que tu comprendras...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby timcindevon » Tue, 11Dec13 14:57

Hi guys call me daft but im stuck at the start after chloes feeling up kenny when hes in the car , after shes felt him up what am I supposed to do next please help thanks
timcindevon
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games